Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 532 533 534 535 536 ... 832 833
Someone just dropped off a Blazing Goblin for much less than the actual price. If this was you pm me and screenshot your recent history, thanks.
Someone just dropped off a Blazing Goblin for much less than the actual price. If this was you pm me and screenshot your recent history, thanks.
0KZhsof.jpg
[quote name="torture" date="2019-11-20 18:40:44" ] i sold 2 WC scrolls for 4400t instead of gems....... please please please return it if it was you! that was basically my entire 6 month savings,,, please return it if it was you and i’ll pay you 10,000t for the struggle [/quote]
torture wrote on 2019-11-20 18:40:44:
i sold 2 WC scrolls for 4400t instead of gems....... please please please return it if it was you!

that was basically my entire 6 month savings,,, please return it if it was you and i’ll pay you 10,000t for the struggle
torture_isaac.png
I've been stalking the AH for cheap Shattered Plain Gem Guardians.

I'm guessing whoever it was missed a 0 on the end as I bought it for nearly 10th of the average going price. Let me know if it was you with a PM and a screenshot of history (happened today, 27th Nov.)
I've been stalking the AH for cheap Shattered Plain Gem Guardians.

I'm guessing whoever it was missed a 0 on the end as I bought it for nearly 10th of the average going price. Let me know if it was you with a PM and a screenshot of history (happened today, 27th Nov.)
S3GFTQ7.png 32409.png Buying all of these Ednas: aka Shattered Plain Gem Guardians. Message me >:D I'll even grind Coli for you.
Bought an underpriced prismatic wing silks today around 8:40 FR time. Please send me a screenshot of the listing if you'd like to get it back!
Bought an underpriced prismatic wing silks today around 8:40 FR time. Please send me a screenshot of the listing if you'd like to get it back!
I bought an apparel item off the AH mere minutes ago (nov 27th, 12:30-ish FR-time) and I can't remember the seller's name, but since the value of the item itself were 1000 treasure and I bought it for 900.... I think this was a true AH typo. If you feel this sounds like you, send me a message [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
I bought an apparel item off the AH mere minutes ago (nov 27th, 12:30-ish FR-time) and I can't remember the seller's name, but since the value of the item itself were 1000 treasure and I bought it for 900....
I think this was a true AH typo.

If you feel this sounds like you, send me a message
x3.pngx6.pngm10.pngx6.pngx4.png
@Timelady93
That's actually super duper cute of you, but i doubt anyone cares about a loss of 100t :3 Don't worry about it and feel free to use it!

(If anyone should actually come forward with a screen, feel free to ping me instead and i'll gladly pay those 100t ^^)
@Timelady93
That's actually super duper cute of you, but i doubt anyone cares about a loss of 100t :3 Don't worry about it and feel free to use it!

(If anyone should actually come forward with a screen, feel free to ping me instead and i'll gladly pay those 100t ^^)
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

[quote name="beepboopitsme" date="2019-11-27 13:23:28" ] @Timelady93 That's actually super duper cute of you, but i doubt anyone cares about a loss of 100t :3 Don't worry about it and feel free to use it! (If anyone should actually come forward with a screen, feel free to ping me instead and i'll gladly pay those 100t ^^) [/quote] That is a good point and I thought so myself at first, but when I checked other listings on the AH and those are up for between 7 000-10 000 t, which is why I felt bad and wrote a message here, just in case ^^; (thank you <3 )
beepboopitsme wrote on 2019-11-27 13:23:28:
@Timelady93

That is a good point and I thought so myself at first, but when I checked other listings on the AH and those are up for between 7 000-10 000 t, which is why I felt bad and wrote a message here, just in case ^^;

(thank you <3 )
x3.pngx6.pngm10.pngx6.pngx4.png
Hello there! Right before rollover on 11/27, I snagged a couple of first gen dragons, both doubles, that were listed way under the next lowest price. If this was you, please PM me a screenshot of your recent auction history (with one or both listed) and I will happily sell them back to you for the amounts paid!
Hello there! Right before rollover on 11/27, I snagged a couple of first gen dragons, both doubles, that were listed way under the next lowest price. If this was you, please PM me a screenshot of your recent auction history (with one or both listed) and I will happily sell them back to you for the amounts paid!
x6eYIN8.png
i got this snapper to apply a skin to, but there is a username in the desc so i'm checking here as i'm a little nervous to contact them [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46208961] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/462090/46208961_350.png[/img] [/url]
i got this snapper to apply a skin to, but there is a username in the desc so i'm checking here as i'm a little nervous to contact them

46208961_350.png
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
@Whyyyy that username doesn't exist anymore, so I think you are safe
@Whyyyy that username doesn't exist anymore, so I think you are safe
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 532 533 534 535 536 ... 832 833