Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ^ < v Game
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 202 203
@NecroticroseQT

^ i don't have any g1 projects at all ^^' i'm still trying to grasp the idea of what they mean lol

< i keep saying i'll write the lore i have in my mind for my dragons but i keep getting distracted

v what's your favourite colour combination?
@NecroticroseQT

^ i don't have any g1 projects at all ^^' i'm still trying to grasp the idea of what they mean lol

< i keep saying i'll write the lore i have in my mind for my dragons but i keep getting distracted

v what's your favourite colour combination?
z0HlerP.png tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif they/he | wishlist
@rwi

^ obsidian sunset sunset. it's just so pretty!!

< i have way too many projects and not enough money. does that stop me from getting more? no. i also need to write out my lore tbh

v what dragon breed is your favorite?
@rwi

^ obsidian sunset sunset. it's just so pretty!!

< i have way too many projects and not enough money. does that stop me from getting more? no. i also need to write out my lore tbh

v what dragon breed is your favorite?
XAstsWD.png
@luckydragonwolf

^ My favourite breed is Wildclaws! I'm a bit of a dino nerd and that's my excuse haha.

< Despite this, my favourite dinosaur species are actually ceratopsians (think like styracosaurus or triceratops) rather than raptors lol.

v If you could have any item in the game magically appear in your inventory, which would you choose?
@luckydragonwolf

^ My favourite breed is Wildclaws! I'm a bit of a dino nerd and that's my excuse haha.

< Despite this, my favourite dinosaur species are actually ceratopsians (think like styracosaurus or triceratops) rather than raptors lol.

v If you could have any item in the game magically appear in your inventory, which would you choose?
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@ethanol

^ I mean, the most common answer could be Boolean or Breed Change Scroll : Imperial, because those are basically the rarest things in the game. I think I could use Loga to accompany my FR-coloured Ridgeback, for instance.
Seriously, though, I really want those scar apparel. All of them. But more than the others, throat scar.

< I'm trying to launch my first tabletop rpg campaign using Fate Core system. The rulebook is hard and complicated, wish me luck —

v If there could be any sentient race other than humans that evolved simultaneously on our planet, who would you love them to be?
@ethanol

^ I mean, the most common answer could be Boolean or Breed Change Scroll : Imperial, because those are basically the rarest things in the game. I think I could use Loga to accompany my FR-coloured Ridgeback, for instance.
Seriously, though, I really want those scar apparel. All of them. But more than the others, throat scar.

< I'm trying to launch my first tabletop rpg campaign using Fate Core system. The rulebook is hard and complicated, wish me luck —

v If there could be any sentient race other than humans that evolved simultaneously on our planet, who would you love them to be?
92000953614fe010b919c2df8e99304f3e5b10d2.jpg
@xxyyzz

^ That’s a tough choice. Something aquatic comes to mind for sheer cool factor? Maybe the frickn,,, zoveri from d&d lore. They seem neat.

< and since i’m thinking about TTRPGs now, the current campaign I’m in has four players, yet ingame we’re a party of 10-12. Our druid, paladin, fighter and wizard, our DMPC cleric, a wildfire spirit, a magical definitely-not-an-echo statue, a frog, a portable skeleton, a teddy bear, the demon our paladin accidentally has in his debt after releasing from magical captivity, and a large theoretical bird.

v Is there a particular type of character that tends to repeatedly appear your lore or other creations?
@xxyyzz

^ That’s a tough choice. Something aquatic comes to mind for sheer cool factor? Maybe the frickn,,, zoveri from d&d lore. They seem neat.

< and since i’m thinking about TTRPGs now, the current campaign I’m in has four players, yet ingame we’re a party of 10-12. Our druid, paladin, fighter and wizard, our DMPC cleric, a wildfire spirit, a magical definitely-not-an-echo statue, a frog, a portable skeleton, a teddy bear, the demon our paladin accidentally has in his debt after releasing from magical captivity, and a large theoretical bird.

v Is there a particular type of character that tends to repeatedly appear your lore or other creations?
"and we live in an actual nighTMARE-"

vibes? blursed. fixations? hyper. mentally? ill.

I know this dream of life is never ending...
It goes around and round and round again.
@Achromaticism

^ Yep. Her name is Kasper. She's a cameo, unironically.

< I'm still trying to figure out how to advertise art commissions properly, and would definitely use some help. Especially if it's an order for an artwork!

v What is your creepiest dragon? Do you use any dark themes or alternative dragon breeds in your lore writing?
@Achromaticism

^ Yep. Her name is Kasper. She's a cameo, unironically.

< I'm still trying to figure out how to advertise art commissions properly, and would definitely use some help. Especially if it's an order for an artwork!

v What is your creepiest dragon? Do you use any dark themes or alternative dragon breeds in your lore writing?
92000953614fe010b919c2df8e99304f3e5b10d2.jpg
@xxyyzz

^ Hm, I guess Sergei is pretty creepy. I don't normally go for much edge when it comes to lore, since I don't take it super seriously... Do organized crime and necromancy count as dark themes?

< Why oh why did I think it would be a good idea to go swimming yesterday? I'm so out of shape...

v What's your favorite breed of dog?
@xxyyzz

^ Hm, I guess Sergei is pretty creepy. I don't normally go for much edge when it comes to lore, since I don't take it super seriously... Do organized crime and necromancy count as dark themes?

< Why oh why did I think it would be a good idea to go swimming yesterday? I'm so out of shape...

v What's your favorite breed of dog?
Mika/Ripley. they/them/ze/hir (or she/her, only if you're LGBT plz). please be nice to me.
66eh7py.gif 8ESwJLm.gif ceBwIw9.gif IHd9PNx.gif 5kODyPT.gif DlO6vXs.gif
@lesbianpangoro

^ I'm not the biggest fan of dogs because of my phobia but huskies are pretty cute

< I have so many books I want to read but I can't choose T.T Why did the universe have to make reading one of my hobbies?

v What song is stuck in your head right now?
@lesbianpangoro

^ I'm not the biggest fan of dogs because of my phobia but huskies are pretty cute

< I have so many books I want to read but I can't choose T.T Why did the universe have to make reading one of my hobbies?

v What song is stuck in your head right now?
z0HlerP.png tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif they/he | wishlist
@rwi

^ Did It To Myself by Orla Gartland. *did it to myself, i know i did it to myself...*

< I really have to talk to the girl I like

v this is a bit unoriginal but what sports do you play?
@rwi

^ Did It To Myself by Orla Gartland. *did it to myself, i know i did it to myself...*

< I really have to talk to the girl I like

v this is a bit unoriginal but what sports do you play?
@riverbubbletea

^ I'm not really a fan of sports nor do I really play them, but I have a deadly serve in Pico Ball.

< Has a speculative zoology project that I've been working on for like, 2 or 3 years, yet I do not have much progress haha

v If you could visit any part of the world, where would you go and why?
@riverbubbletea

^ I'm not really a fan of sports nor do I really play them, but I have a deadly serve in Pico Ball.

< Has a speculative zoology project that I've been working on for like, 2 or 3 years, yet I do not have much progress haha

v If you could visit any part of the world, where would you go and why?
268536.png345068.png218175.png393610.png 45f83351-7e6f-11ed-90fd-b11f59e89b9f.gif 27e211b8-6d1b-11ed-b6ed-674d3556f9e9.gif
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 202 203