Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ^ < v Game
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 215 216
@finnamony

^ my favorite video game to play is shattered pixel dungeon, it's a really fun roguelike dungeon crawler mobile game. it's actually pretty hard (i've been playing pretty consistently for about a year and have only beaten it once) but there's TONS of items and randomization so practically every game is a different experience. i have also somehow gotten hyperfixated on the sad ghost (a mini-quest character that only has like 0.2 lore) and now am kind of mostly playing the game just to see them maskdjkfd

< mostly just chillin rn but i was thinking of drawing or writing something! my friend gave me some very pog headcanons for my own dragons and now i wanna do something with writing lore/making art for them or smth.

v what's the last creative thing you've done? e.g. drawn something, written something, sculpted something, beaded something, etc.
@finnamony

^ my favorite video game to play is shattered pixel dungeon, it's a really fun roguelike dungeon crawler mobile game. it's actually pretty hard (i've been playing pretty consistently for about a year and have only beaten it once) but there's TONS of items and randomization so practically every game is a different experience. i have also somehow gotten hyperfixated on the sad ghost (a mini-quest character that only has like 0.2 lore) and now am kind of mostly playing the game just to see them maskdjkfd

< mostly just chillin rn but i was thinking of drawing or writing something! my friend gave me some very pog headcanons for my own dragons and now i wanna do something with writing lore/making art for them or smth.

v what's the last creative thing you've done? e.g. drawn something, written something, sculpted something, beaded something, etc.
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
@psychae
^ this drawing I did using a method of foil and drawing (I added the star stickers after I was finished drawing it)

< currently trying to decide what to draw...wishing I had more colorful dragons to use my new marker set with since there is no brown marker in the set.

v favorite brand of markers?
@psychae
^ this drawing I did using a method of foil and drawing (I added the star stickers after I was finished drawing it)

< currently trying to decide what to draw...wishing I had more colorful dragons to use my new marker set with since there is no brown marker in the set.

v favorite brand of markers?
@dragonlady1803

^ i have no idea, but the copics i use are Shuttle Art and they work well!

< i have 9 animation WIP's and only 2 are nearly done

v what's your favorite candle scent?
@dragonlady1803

^ i have no idea, but the copics i use are Shuttle Art and they work well!

< i have 9 animation WIP's and only 2 are nearly done

v what's your favorite candle scent?
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
@huniepie
^Um... I don't know. The only scent I actually remember right now is lavender, so we'll go with tthat.
<I have so many ideas, but most of them stay in my head. I don't even make a list, and I'm always making lists.
vWhat's something that's really bothering you right now?
@huniepie
^Um... I don't know. The only scent I actually remember right now is lavender, so we'll go with tthat.
<I have so many ideas, but most of them stay in my head. I don't even make a list, and I'm always making lists.
vWhat's something that's really bothering you right now?
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
@Zikitty

^I decided to memorize drawing the Wind Fish. It was painful and I am concerned for my sanity.
<I'm always bored out of my mind, even though I am on Lioden, Dappervolk, and Flight Rising.
V Favorite Pokemon Starter?
@Zikitty

^I decided to memorize drawing the Wind Fish. It was painful and I am concerned for my sanity.
<I'm always bored out of my mind, even though I am on Lioden, Dappervolk, and Flight Rising.
V Favorite Pokemon Starter?
Your daily reminder...
that Bungee Gum contains both the properties of rubber AND gum.
Fandragons in Dark World tab in Hibden
@Solidiary
^ Fennekin!
< Currently drinking lemonade
v What is your favorite ancient dragon?
@Solidiary
^ Fennekin!
< Currently drinking lemonade
v What is your favorite ancient dragon?
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@mapleshaiku

^ going to assume you mean FR wise, and I'd have to say veilspuns all the way! They looks so graceful and elegant, and the hair is to die for.
< Trying not to explode in anger as of right now, everything just makes me mad so easily.
v Favourite drink, and if it has different flavours, favourite flavour of that drink?
@mapleshaiku

^ going to assume you mean FR wise, and I'd have to say veilspuns all the way! They looks so graceful and elegant, and the hair is to die for.
< Trying not to explode in anger as of right now, everything just makes me mad so easily.
v Favourite drink, and if it has different flavours, favourite flavour of that drink?
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@aakhu

^ not sure if it's considered a drink but this Mexican "slushi" called mangonada. It's like a mango slushi with this spicy thing called chamoy :)
< I'm eating trolli octupus that I haven't had in like a year lol
v How and why did you start playing flight rising? Like did you hear about it from a friend or what?
@aakhu

^ not sure if it's considered a drink but this Mexican "slushi" called mangonada. It's like a mango slushi with this spicy thing called chamoy :)
< I'm eating trolli octupus that I haven't had in like a year lol
v How and why did you start playing flight rising? Like did you hear about it from a friend or what?
99ttyKN.pngo4rYL6G.pnggb2tYt5.png
@danyyy

^ all my friends played it on another site and i thought it'd be fun to join!
< i've played splatoon for about 495 hours since i got it for christmas
v favorite season and why?
@danyyy

^ all my friends played it on another site and i thought it'd be fun to join!
< i've played splatoon for about 495 hours since i got it for christmas
v favorite season and why?
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
@akeovelora

^ summer! my birthday is next month so i feel like its a bit obvious why ^^
< i just remembered the night that blooming grove came out and being there for all the live updates. i was super happy (even if it was 3am hehe)
v favorite dragon you own?
@akeovelora

^ summer! my birthday is next month so i feel like its a bit obvious why ^^
< i just remembered the night that blooming grove came out and being there for all the live updates. i was super happy (even if it was 3am hehe)
v favorite dragon you own?
73026156_P0uSa74wWAynUvW.png73026249_qYkBZs2IXGHmnhS.png73026682_ZIRp7vA4ZZF0QTy.png
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 215 216