I'll go with door #1, please!
"Well, my soul is the Devil's own and he holds the deed
And I'm bound to Hell's Canyon for eternity."

Dustin | He/Him | 20 | FR +3
@Quixilver

I'd like the door #3 then please!
@Quixilver

I'd like the door #3 then please!
My Dragon Cave scrollMy sales tabdreaming city pixelsDogiCrimson's pixelsGalopa's Old Oaks - Old dragons shelter and re-homing serviceUseful guides and resourcesMy art logMy dragon logMy wishlist and services
@CannibalCounty door 1: hard edges for a hard dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79187693][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/791877/79187693_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Aspen Gall Dryad] @Tanganika door 2: they see you. and they want you to stay. [item=Wispwillow Peryton][item=Skycrest Bicorn] @Gaaa door 3: pale, frail, gale [item=Accent: Galetouched Revelry]
@CannibalCounty
door 1: hard edges for a hard dragon
79187693_350.png
Aspen Gall Dryad
@Tanganika
door 2: they see you. and they want you to stay.
Wispwillow Peryton Skycrest Bicorn
@Gaaa
door 3: pale, frail, gale
Accent: Galetouched Revelry
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
---------------------------------------- [center][b]After the long wait, you stand in front of three doors...[/b] [emoji=cloud size=1][b][u]Door one[/u][/b] has a soft fog coming from beneath it. You notice that its smooth surface is cold to the touch. - [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][b][u]Door two[/u][/b] has an alluring sense of mystery. A soft, golden light spills through several cracks in its shining, metallic surface. - [emoji=blue gem size=1][b][u]Door three[/u][/b] seems to be covered in all kinds of different fauna. A trickle of refreshing water pools at your feet as you admire the multitude of thriving colors. [b]The choice is yours..[/b].[/center] ----------------------------------------

After the long wait, you stand in front of three doors...

Door one has a soft fog coming from beneath it. You notice that its smooth surface is cold to the touch.
-
Door two has an alluring sense of mystery. A soft, golden light spills through several cracks in its shining, metallic surface.
-
Door three seems to be covered in all kinds of different fauna. A trickle of refreshing water pools at your feet as you admire the multitude of thriving colors.

The choice is yours...

door 3 please!
door 3 please!
kimchi | she/her | foxes | fr+3 ________clouddancer.png
@CannibalCounty
Door 2 pls!
@CannibalCounty
Door 2 pls!
3YAN1tx.png
gIjq5Q3.png
6Ef6hwD.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
qZwEAEI.png
Bumping this, we need a taker for door #1.
Bumping this, we need a taker for door #1.

@CannibalCounty I'll take 1 then! Thanks for bumping!
@CannibalCounty I'll take 1 then! Thanks for bumping!
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
-------------------------------------------------- [center][b]Each adventurer stepped forward one by one to claim the rewards hidden behind each door.[/b] [emoji=cloud size=1][b][u]Door one[/u][/b] was chosen by @Boomershine. The cold bit at their fingertips as they pushed the door open. Inside they could immediately see their breath form clouds before their eyes. The ice laden-cavern before them was overwhelmingly large, but they endured the extreme temperatures until they found a beautifully sculpted pedestal of ice. On top of the display, dusted with shimmering crystals of frost, was... [ITEM=sky crystal] [ITEM=rimeplate] - [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][b][u]Door two[/u][/b] was chosen by @glibcrayon. The door did not budge easily, but with great effort, it gave in. Inside, they found themselves swallowed up by inky darkness until they noticed warm, shining orbs that seemed to guide them forward. They followed the wisps until they were face to face with a brilliant guardian. Its scales shimmered like the moon, but its eyes burned like the sun. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77234932][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/772350/77234932_350.png[/img][/url] [ITEM=light aura] - [emoji=blue gem size=1][b][u]Door three[/u][/b] was chosen by @kimchikxt. After clearing some of the thick foliage, they pushed the door forward. Inside was a lush oasis full of glorious and diverse plant life. Basking in a pool of nearly sparking, clear water they found... [ITEM=flowing taurus] [b]Fate had been sealed.[/b][/center] --------------------------------------------------

Each adventurer stepped forward one by one to claim the rewards hidden behind each door.

Door one was chosen by @Boomershine. The cold bit at their fingertips as they pushed the door open. Inside they could immediately see their breath form clouds before their eyes. The ice laden-cavern before them was overwhelmingly large, but they endured the extreme temperatures until they found a beautifully sculpted pedestal of ice. On top of the display, dusted with shimmering crystals of frost, was...
Sky Crystal Rimeplate
-
Door two was chosen by @glibcrayon. The door did not budge easily, but with great effort, it gave in. Inside, they found themselves swallowed up by inky darkness until they noticed warm, shining orbs that seemed to guide them forward. They followed the wisps until they were face to face with a brilliant guardian. Its scales shimmered like the moon, but its eyes burned like the sun.
77234932_350.png Light Aura
-
Door three was chosen by @kimchikxt. After clearing some of the thick foliage, they pushed the door forward. Inside was a lush oasis full of glorious and diverse plant life. Basking in a pool of nearly sparking, clear water they found...
Flowing Taurus

Fate had been sealed.

yay my turn! (gifts is my love language!)
Door 1 ??
An opaque glass door stands before you. It buzzes with life and energy and even seems to pull the sunshine towards it, shrowding the other two doors in darkness. As you reach out to turn the handle you realize too late that it is covered in thick, sticky honey.
Door 2 ????
You see an odd metal door shoved into the hillside. Sand seems to crunch beneath your foot as you near, and an odd dizzying feeling has you reaching out for the door for support only to find the metal door isn't cold as you'd expect. It's not warm either. It just is.
Door 3 ????
A small, ineffectual gate stands on ruined posts. Glancing over the dark wood you see the hole, where nothing; no light, no sound, no emotion breaks through. The closer you get, the less you start to feel. Just as you are about to turn around; no door is worth this you hear the bleating.
yay my turn! (gifts is my love language!)
Door 1 ??
An opaque glass door stands before you. It buzzes with life and energy and even seems to pull the sunshine towards it, shrowding the other two doors in darkness. As you reach out to turn the handle you realize too late that it is covered in thick, sticky honey.
Door 2 ????
You see an odd metal door shoved into the hillside. Sand seems to crunch beneath your foot as you near, and an odd dizzying feeling has you reaching out for the door for support only to find the metal door isn't cold as you'd expect. It's not warm either. It just is.
Door 3 ????
A small, ineffectual gate stands on ruined posts. Glancing over the dark wood you see the hole, where nothing; no light, no sound, no emotion breaks through. The closer you get, the less you start to feel. Just as you are about to turn around; no door is worth this you hear the bleating.
3YAN1tx.png
gIjq5Q3.png
6Ef6hwD.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
qZwEAEI.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 175 176