Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Game of Fancy Doors Continues [20g+]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 175 176
Hello! This game was really fun but unfortunately came to a standstill and I learned the creator of the thread has actually left flight rising and thus cannot moderate any longer. I planned to volunteer to revive the thread but realized with no moderation it could happen again. I am instead moving it here so I can help step in if the game stalls suddenly! Should the creator ever return to Flight Rising and wish to reclaim their domain in this game I will happily hand it back. That said, let's get to it!

This is basically the exact same 'Open a Door' game that you've seen on here twenty times before, but this time the doors are fancy, and so the prizes must be too!

How to Play

A player hosts a round by posting at least three doors with either a written description or picture. Three more players claim the doors (and ping the host!). The host posts what surprises were hiding behind each door and sends these prizes to the respective players! One door will have a dragon, and the player who gets the dragon will host the next round.

Rules
  • One door (and only one door) must have a dragon.
  • These dragons may not be given with restrictions. Additional options provided privately are acceptable, but instructions not to exalt or resell will not be permitted.
  • If you get the dragon, you have three days to post your doors. Likewise, you have three days to post prizes once all doors have been claimed.
  • If you are not prepared to host, please wait to participate. This is a game, not a giveaway.
  • Each door must contain a prize/prizes that have a combined LAH value of 20g. (I'm using gems because I've noticed that the treasure value for a lot of things tends to run higher than the gem value).
  • Hatchlings will count as 5g and adult dragons will count as 6g.
  • Battle stones must have a value of at least 10g (as individuals, not stacks) to count towards the 20g total for that door.
  • After you participate in a round, please wait for two additional rounds to pass before participating again. This gives everyone a chance to play!
  • Please accept your CR with your prizes within three days, or contact the host to let them know if you have a problem accepting a CR.
  • Failure to post your doors or prizes will disqualify you from participating in this thread in the future.
  • Failure to meet the 20g minimum per door will result in a warning the first time and disqualification from participating if it happens a second time.
  • Bumping is allowed so long as it is not excessive. Please try to give an hour or more between bumps.

PM or ping me with any questions, concerns or issues!

Opening up a new adventure.

After a night of gleeful merriment, you fall asleep safely within your favorite resting place. Just as you begin to drift to peaceful sleep, a sharp jolt like the sensation of falling has you waking in an area you have never seen. You are in a small glade where nothing quite makes sense. The waterfall to your left is climbing up the cliff face rather than falling down. To your right, a bird burrows beneath the roots of a tree as a mole scrambles up into that same tree's high branches. The sun is like a black hole in the sky, consuming all light rather than casting it upon the earth. Three doors stand wedged between the trees but you cannot make sense of their purpose. When you circle them, there is nothing behind them but when you try to walk away from them you return to the glade each time you blink. The one thing you seem to gather is that everything here appears to be the opposite of what you know from your world. With that in mind, you cautiously decide to try and open a door.

Door 1: The first door you see is made of dusty blackened stone. Bones adorn it and you feel drained when you approach it. A skull is carved upon its surface alongside the words "lonely souls embrace the silence"

Door 2: The second door is massive and made of packed soil and moist clay. It almost appears more like a cliff than a door at all. Lush grass grows from the top of the door and roots weave through the rich earth that makes its structure. Some small stones embedded upon its surface state "to be grounded is to accept there is nothing beyond"

Door 3: The third door is meager and made of brittle wood. A good breeze would likely topple it but in the calm air you are able to read the text on the worn and faded cloth roughly nailed to its surface. The message reads "those who abandon riches and cast aside opulence will find kin here"

Keeping in mind that everything you have seen here thusfar has been the opposite of normal, which door do you choose?
Hello! This game was really fun but unfortunately came to a standstill and I learned the creator of the thread has actually left flight rising and thus cannot moderate any longer. I planned to volunteer to revive the thread but realized with no moderation it could happen again. I am instead moving it here so I can help step in if the game stalls suddenly! Should the creator ever return to Flight Rising and wish to reclaim their domain in this game I will happily hand it back. That said, let's get to it!

This is basically the exact same 'Open a Door' game that you've seen on here twenty times before, but this time the doors are fancy, and so the prizes must be too!

How to Play

A player hosts a round by posting at least three doors with either a written description or picture. Three more players claim the doors (and ping the host!). The host posts what surprises were hiding behind each door and sends these prizes to the respective players! One door will have a dragon, and the player who gets the dragon will host the next round.

Rules
  • One door (and only one door) must have a dragon.
  • These dragons may not be given with restrictions. Additional options provided privately are acceptable, but instructions not to exalt or resell will not be permitted.
  • If you get the dragon, you have three days to post your doors. Likewise, you have three days to post prizes once all doors have been claimed.
  • If you are not prepared to host, please wait to participate. This is a game, not a giveaway.
  • Each door must contain a prize/prizes that have a combined LAH value of 20g. (I'm using gems because I've noticed that the treasure value for a lot of things tends to run higher than the gem value).
  • Hatchlings will count as 5g and adult dragons will count as 6g.
  • Battle stones must have a value of at least 10g (as individuals, not stacks) to count towards the 20g total for that door.
  • After you participate in a round, please wait for two additional rounds to pass before participating again. This gives everyone a chance to play!
  • Please accept your CR with your prizes within three days, or contact the host to let them know if you have a problem accepting a CR.
  • Failure to post your doors or prizes will disqualify you from participating in this thread in the future.
  • Failure to meet the 20g minimum per door will result in a warning the first time and disqualification from participating if it happens a second time.
  • Bumping is allowed so long as it is not excessive. Please try to give an hour or more between bumps.

PM or ping me with any questions, concerns or issues!

Opening up a new adventure.

After a night of gleeful merriment, you fall asleep safely within your favorite resting place. Just as you begin to drift to peaceful sleep, a sharp jolt like the sensation of falling has you waking in an area you have never seen. You are in a small glade where nothing quite makes sense. The waterfall to your left is climbing up the cliff face rather than falling down. To your right, a bird burrows beneath the roots of a tree as a mole scrambles up into that same tree's high branches. The sun is like a black hole in the sky, consuming all light rather than casting it upon the earth. Three doors stand wedged between the trees but you cannot make sense of their purpose. When you circle them, there is nothing behind them but when you try to walk away from them you return to the glade each time you blink. The one thing you seem to gather is that everything here appears to be the opposite of what you know from your world. With that in mind, you cautiously decide to try and open a door.

Door 1: The first door you see is made of dusty blackened stone. Bones adorn it and you feel drained when you approach it. A skull is carved upon its surface alongside the words "lonely souls embrace the silence"

Door 2: The second door is massive and made of packed soil and moist clay. It almost appears more like a cliff than a door at all. Lush grass grows from the top of the door and roots weave through the rich earth that makes its structure. Some small stones embedded upon its surface state "to be grounded is to accept there is nothing beyond"

Door 3: The third door is meager and made of brittle wood. A good breeze would likely topple it but in the calm air you are able to read the text on the worn and faded cloth roughly nailed to its surface. The message reads "those who abandon riches and cast aside opulence will find kin here"

Keeping in mind that everything you have seen here thusfar has been the opposite of normal, which door do you choose?
aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
JvUa9ma.png

5hF3FGk.png
1:1000
WMW_Sig_Tag.png LCC_Sig_Tag.png
75034976p.png
100 goal!
@MaeBell16

Door 3, please!
@MaeBell16

Door 3, please!
mlHpBMC.pnggAJtKYm.png5hF3FGk.png
1NvphvS.pngRDt6LqI.pngVs2WmBF.png
@MaeBell16

Door 1, please!
@MaeBell16

Door 1, please!
banner_adopts.pngbanner_oaks.pngbanner_nest.png
@maebell16
Door 2, then
@maebell16
Door 2, then
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
Stepping forward, you accept that nothing is likely to be as it appears in this place. With a steadying breath, you open the door. @Rayvee the door seems to drain you as you touch it. It grows harder and harder to move by the second as you feel your strength and vitality being sapped from you. As you give a mighty push, the door opens enough for you to step through and like a comforting wind swirling about you an envigorating energy darts over your skin and into your core. Beyond the door is a lush paradise. Flora and fauna thrive here and this space is happy to share its bounty with you. [Item=blooming hedgehide][item=fungal garden][item=tender larail][item=scene: mire] [item=mottled sea serpent][item=scorchpaw prowler][item=whisper] @s3r3n3y4ng as you come in contact with the door, gravity feels stronger. With each step forward as you force the door open, you find it harder and harder for your feet to leave the ground. Just as you begin to wonder if you have the strength for the next step, the door is open enough to pass through and you feel all the weight lifted from your shoulders. The air within the doorway is cold and you feel weightless. As you take it all in you find yourself floating freely in a sea of starts. A few constellations materialize, a tangible memory of your time here. [Columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75308743][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/753088/75308743_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][item=mischievous magnifier] [Item=moondust starsilk scarf][/columns] @Xurem you touch the door and it feels weak and unimposing. It swings open with ease and a brilliant gleam overtakes your vision. Opulence and riches fill the space beyond, you grab what you can carry as a good portion lays out nearly inviting you to take it. [Columns][Item=ornate gold necklace][item=simple gold wing cuffs][item=ornate gold bracelet][nextcol][emoji=treasure]: 10,000 [color=transparent]XXX[/color][emoji=gem]:10[/columns] ------- Hope you all enjoyed and thank you for playing! All non-dragon items will be sent via message so my cluttered hoard doesn't get me mixed up. The dragon will be sent via CR.
Stepping forward, you accept that nothing is likely to be as it appears in this place. With a steadying breath, you open the door.

@Rayvee the door seems to drain you as you touch it. It grows harder and harder to move by the second as you feel your strength and vitality being sapped from you. As you give a mighty push, the door opens enough for you to step through and like a comforting wind swirling about you an envigorating energy darts over your skin and into your core. Beyond the door is a lush paradise. Flora and fauna thrive here and this space is happy to share its bounty with you.

Blooming Hedgehide Fungal Garden Tender Larail Scene: Mire
Mottled Sea Serpent Scorchpaw Prowler Whisper

@s3r3n3y4ng as you come in contact with the door, gravity feels stronger. With each step forward as you force the door open, you find it harder and harder for your feet to leave the ground. Just as you begin to wonder if you have the strength for the next step, the door is open enough to pass through and you feel all the weight lifted from your shoulders. The air within the doorway is cold and you feel weightless. As you take it all in you find yourself floating freely in a sea of starts. A few constellations materialize, a tangible memory of your time here.
75308743_350.png Mischievous Magnifier
Moondust Starsilk Scarf

@Xurem you touch the door and it feels weak and unimposing. It swings open with ease and a brilliant gleam overtakes your vision. Opulence and riches fill the space beyond, you grab what you can carry as a good portion lays out nearly inviting you to take it.
Ornate Gold Necklace Simple Gold Wing Cuffs Ornate Gold Bracelet : 10,000 XXX:10

Hope you all enjoyed and thank you for playing! All non-dragon items will be sent via message so my cluttered hoard doesn't get me mixed up. The dragon will be sent via CR.
aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
JvUa9ma.png

5hF3FGk.png
1:1000
WMW_Sig_Tag.png LCC_Sig_Tag.png
75034976p.png
100 goal!
There are three sneks in front of you. Which one do you boop? [emoji=cobra size=1]Snek 1: It’s dripping with green and yellow goop. It blinks at you nervously. [emoji=sword and shield size=1]Snek 2: The snek is wearing heavy armor. It looks very uncomfortable. [emoji=blue mushroom size=1]Snek 3: This snek is pure white and it’s tangled in blue string. It hisses at you.
There are three sneks in front of you. Which one do you boop?

Snek 1: It’s dripping with green and yellow goop. It blinks at you nervously.

Snek 2: The snek is wearing heavy armor. It looks very uncomfortable.

Snek 3: This snek is pure white and it’s tangled in blue string. It hisses at you.
75068189.png
@s3r3n3y4ng can I take snek 3 please?
@s3r3n3y4ng can I take snek 3 please?
16441.png
Dragons for Sale!
@s3r3n3y4ng
I bravely boop snek number 2!
@s3r3n3y4ng
I bravely boop snek number 2!
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
@s3r3n3y4ng [emoji=cobra size=1] I K N O W W H A T Y O U D I D T O D O O R T H R E E
@s3r3n3y4ng

I K N O W W H A T Y O U D I D T O D O O R T H R E E
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
@firedragona Snek 1: You boop the snek and it sneezes. Green and yellow goop flies everywhere. [item=green goo] x5 [item=yellow goo] x5 [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction] @strangeflesh Snek 2: The snek nudges you until you boop it. It squeals in happiness and slips out of its armor. [item=Moonscale Shoulder Guards][item=Bloodsong Starsilk Shawl][item=Brass Scale Tassets] @owlion Snek 3: You reach for the snek and it slithers away from you. You manage to give it a boop. [item=Accent: Tete brule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75276393][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/752764/75276393_350.png[/img][/url]
@firedragona
Snek 1: You boop the snek and it sneezes. Green and yellow goop flies everywhere.
Green Goo x5 Yellow Goo x5 Coarse Alchemical Reduction

@strangeflesh
Snek 2: The snek nudges you until you boop it. It squeals in happiness and slips out of its armor.
Moonscale Shoulder Guards Bloodsong Starsilk Shawl Brass Scale Tassets

@owlion
Snek 3: You reach for the snek and it slithers away from you. You manage to give it a boop.
Accent: Tete brule
75276393_350.png
75068189.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 175 176