Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Summer Camp Mafia Roleplay discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
Oof, same. It's a welcome change though, from just sitting here and only being pinged for Baldwin!
Oof, same. It's a welcome change though, from just sitting here and only being pinged for Baldwin!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
I’ll just pretend Witted is in Spruce-
I’ll just pretend Witted is in Spruce-
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Oh yeah, here's the cabin list! We'll be adding this to the front page of the discussion thread! [quote name=CabinList][b]Oak Cabin:[/b] - Paladin - Elin - Adilat - Astral [b]Birch Cabin: [/b] - Arcadia - Kiri - Laveta - Rothen [b]Spruce Cabin:[/b] - Haven - Ixia - Ewing - Witted [b]Aspen Cabin: [/b] - Vinnery - Moduran - Equinox - Moonglow [b]Juniper Cabin: [/b] - Oasis - Clementine - Aoidh [/quote]
Oh yeah, here's the cabin list! We'll be adding this to the front page of the discussion thread!

CabinList wrote:
Oak Cabin:
- Paladin
- Elin
- Adilat
- Astral

Birch Cabin:
- Arcadia
- Kiri
- Laveta
- Rothen

Spruce Cabin:
- Haven
- Ixia
- Ewing
- Witted

Aspen Cabin:
- Vinnery
- Moduran
- Equinox
- Moonglow

Juniper Cabin:
- Oasis
- Clementine
- Aoidh
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
Hey I'm gonna pop off to bed. I'm unsubbing to the game/discussion thread overnight so I can find other pings

@ChoaticPotato

So ping if you need me (bookmarking my spot)
Hey I'm gonna pop off to bed. I'm unsubbing to the game/discussion thread overnight so I can find other pings

@ChoaticPotato

So ping if you need me (bookmarking my spot)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Ping me if you need me. Unsubscribing from the thread. Realised I cannot stand 200+ notifs.

@SilencedRose
Ping me if you need me. Unsubscribing from the thread. Realised I cannot stand 200+ notifs.

@SilencedRose
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
I'm gonna be fairly inactive today, it's my niece's b-day (I also think I'm gonna be gone most of the day tomorrow-my parent's said I have to "be up by 5" and aren't telling me what's up, but I know that they've been wanting to do something that takes all day for a while now, and... Won't likely be on until the evening, depending on what's actually going down. Just a head's up. I might be able to pop on for lunch or something.)
I'm gonna be fairly inactive today, it's my niece's b-day (I also think I'm gonna be gone most of the day tomorrow-my parent's said I have to "be up by 5" and aren't telling me what's up, but I know that they've been wanting to do something that takes all day for a while now, and... Won't likely be on until the evening, depending on what's actually going down. Just a head's up. I might be able to pop on for lunch or something.)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Vinnery: yeah Nenkal is great, can't wait to see her again.

Camp: if you leave alive, that is.

Vinnery: what

Camp: what?
Vinnery: yeah Nenkal is great, can't wait to see her again.

Camp: if you leave alive, that is.

Vinnery: what

Camp: what?
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
Lol
If anyone wants to talk to Oasis, u should ping me

Cuz rn i have no idea what to do with her lol
Don't even remember what i left her doing
Lol
If anyone wants to talk to Oasis, u should ping me

Cuz rn i have no idea what to do with her lol
Don't even remember what i left her doing
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
Yo, I redid the map so now the cabins are labeled. Yay! Behold my glorious map-drawing skills: [img]https://i.imgur.com/7LKGcSh.jpg[/img] Edit; grammar :\
Yo, I redid the map so now the cabins are labeled. Yay!

Behold my glorious map-drawing skills:

7LKGcSh.jpg

Edit; grammar :\
UeDZaC8.png
I’ve unsubbed from the thread so I can get other pings, feel free to ping me directly if you want to interact with Haven.
I’ve unsubbed from the thread so I can get other pings, feel free to ping me directly if you want to interact with Haven.
uNAqnu8.png P9aWhak.png
v2PJF9u.png
a129Nss.png
Qsi7AgW.png
YMPbu9R.png
CitL1lh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46