Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Summer Camp Mafia Roleplay discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
WE'RE BACK BABY!!!!!

You can talk about the events in the roleplay and ask questions here! You may NOT reveal your role! Have fun!

The main thread is over here!
WE'RE BACK BABY!!!!!

You can talk about the events in the roleplay and ask questions here! You may NOT reveal your role! Have fun!

The main thread is over here!
UeDZaC8.png
[center][emoji=birthday cake size=1] cake[/center]

cake
UeDZaC8.png
[img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/QXPB1mCBDTpW4hMjeK/giphy.gif[/img] cake
giphy.gif
cake
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@Beheaded @Unknxwn @StormcatcherHere @kirishimaa @Brightspire @ShadowWyvern15 @EntropicThyme @EllaCalanie @PaperNox @EpsilonWings @PastelPerryton @hollowmylo @SpookyLemonMonth @KarmaIsNeutral @SilencedRose @Storm773 @VenusHalfMoon @Tivae @ChaoticPotato

Sorry for the ping y'all! We'll be sending out roles to everyone and will be starting later today! Please let me know any issues, via PM, and feel free to ask for clarification if you aren't sure about anything! And be sure to PM me if you didn't get a role after 16:00 FRT!
@Beheaded @Unknxwn @StormcatcherHere @kirishimaa @Brightspire @ShadowWyvern15 @EntropicThyme @EllaCalanie @PaperNox @EpsilonWings @PastelPerryton @hollowmylo @SpookyLemonMonth @KarmaIsNeutral @SilencedRose @Storm773 @VenusHalfMoon @Tivae @ChaoticPotato

Sorry for the ping y'all! We'll be sending out roles to everyone and will be starting later today! Please let me know any issues, via PM, and feel free to ask for clarification if you aren't sure about anything! And be sure to PM me if you didn't get a role after 16:00 FRT!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2021-09-17 14:47:24" ] [img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/QXPB1mCBDTpW4hMjeK/giphy.gif[/img] cake [/quote] The proper way to eat cake everyone has seemingly forgotten about.
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2021-09-17 14:47:24:
giphy.gif
cake
The proper way to eat cake everyone has seemingly forgotten about.
2uq3ZkE.png

(sorry if your already subbed :/)

The Rolls have been sent out! And just to clarify, if you did not receive a pm with a roll, you are a camper! We will be posting the beginning of rp shortly!

(sorry if your already subbed :/)

The Rolls have been sent out! And just to clarify, if you did not receive a pm with a roll, you are a camper! We will be posting the beginning of rp shortly!
UeDZaC8.png
Oh! And just know that if you weren't here for the begining, it's just mingling and chatting, no gameplay today! We want to make sure everyone has a chance to check their roles and talk for a bit before we start! And with the timezones and all, this can seem kinda sudden!
Oh! And just know that if you weren't here for the begining, it's just mingling and chatting, no gameplay today! We want to make sure everyone has a chance to check their roles and talk for a bit before we start! And with the timezones and all, this can seem kinda sudden!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
RECAP.

NOW.

PLEASE.
RECAP.

NOW.

PLEASE.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
@SilencedRose

Alright! Mostly people have been chatting with each other, meeting their cabinmates, and making friends/avoiding friends at all costs! No gameplay has really happened yet as we want to give everyone enough time to post at least once with timezones and all!
@SilencedRose

Alright! Mostly people have been chatting with each other, meeting their cabinmates, and making friends/avoiding friends at all costs! No gameplay has really happened yet as we want to give everyone enough time to post at least once with timezones and all!
Subscribed to both friends.

I will be ready for 200+ notify daily. *salute noise*
Subscribed to both friends.

I will be ready for 200+ notify daily. *salute noise*
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46