Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SCM roleplay reboot (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 124 125
Witted nodded at the Imperial. “This potion is one that helps me focus. I make it with fruits and various herbs such as mint and rosemary.” He finished mixing the potion, and held out the colourful drink to the other potion-maker.

“Try it. It tastes nice.”
Witted nodded at the Imperial. “This potion is one that helps me focus. I make it with fruits and various herbs such as mint and rosemary.” He finished mixing the potion, and held out the colourful drink to the other potion-maker.

“Try it. It tastes nice.”
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
They took the potion. "Wow! I've never seen one this colorful..." Elin quickly drank it, and right after they swallowed, their mind cleared and they felt more focused. "This is really well made! I have to remember to add mint to my recepie...what was your name again?"
They took the potion. "Wow! I've never seen one this colorful..." Elin quickly drank it, and right after they swallowed, their mind cleared and they felt more focused. "This is really well made! I have to remember to add mint to my recepie...what was your name again?"
I go by Earthworm or Jensyn, He/They
FR time +2
sh5xjiu.pngbhdEs05.png
Click, maybe?13642470.gif13642453.gif13642474.gif13642469.gif
“My name is Witted,”said the Skydancer with a grin. “Thank you for the compliment! I think the mint brings out the flavours the most, really. It’s an essential component. Now, which cabin are you in?”
“My name is Witted,”said the Skydancer with a grin. “Thank you for the compliment! I think the mint brings out the flavours the most, really. It’s an essential component. Now, which cabin are you in?”
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
"I'm pretty sure I'm in Oak cabin, which one are you in?"
"I'm pretty sure I'm in Oak cabin, which one are you in?"
I go by Earthworm or Jensyn, He/They
FR time +2
sh5xjiu.pngbhdEs05.png
Click, maybe?13642470.gif13642453.gif13642474.gif13642469.gif
@ChaoticPotato

((Ya left off here last night. Get ya coffee and read the rest of the thread m8))

Astral seemed to slip into a daze for a while. He could be woken if need be with a poke or a tap, but getting a meaningful response would have to wait awhile

((IC explanation lol))
@ChaoticPotato

((Ya left off here last night. Get ya coffee and read the rest of the thread m8))

Astral seemed to slip into a daze for a while. He could be woken if need be with a poke or a tap, but getting a meaningful response would have to wait awhile

((IC explanation lol))
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
A ghostly marked Pearlcatcher sits near the entrance of the summer camp, simply watching the many dragons frolicking around the vast space, gathering around the scattered cabins.
An airy smile twists on his lips, dark violet eyes holding a glint of lazy interest.

What lovely subjects...But, the leaders said no troubles.
As if my medical service is troublesome....

I suppose it can be deemed unnerving.

Finally standing up, he slinks to what he presumes to be the assigned Oak cabin, where he notices the hulking graceful form of a black and red Imperial dressed in faded red tunic. The spices dangling off the regal dragon's wings give off a pleasant aroma. The crown of dull coloured blooms adoring their head seems...fitting.
For a moment the masked medic wonders whether the flowers are withered or wilting.

No one appears to notice his pressense crawling closer and closer to the unsuspecting duo.
Or at least nobody seems to be reacting to him standing in the shade silently...yet.
Either way, Adilat choses to remain mute and observe, maybe even listening to the seemingly one-sided conversation until being noticed. ( Clearly he wasn't actually hearing what they're saying.)

After all, it is rude to interrupt when one is talking.
@kirishimaa
A ghostly marked Pearlcatcher sits near the entrance of the summer camp, simply watching the many dragons frolicking around the vast space, gathering around the scattered cabins.
An airy smile twists on his lips, dark violet eyes holding a glint of lazy interest.

What lovely subjects...But, the leaders said no troubles.
As if my medical service is troublesome....

I suppose it can be deemed unnerving.

Finally standing up, he slinks to what he presumes to be the assigned Oak cabin, where he notices the hulking graceful form of a black and red Imperial dressed in faded red tunic. The spices dangling off the regal dragon's wings give off a pleasant aroma. The crown of dull coloured blooms adoring their head seems...fitting.
For a moment the masked medic wonders whether the flowers are withered or wilting.

No one appears to notice his pressense crawling closer and closer to the unsuspecting duo.
Or at least nobody seems to be reacting to him standing in the shade silently...yet.
Either way, Adilat choses to remain mute and observe, maybe even listening to the seemingly one-sided conversation until being noticed. ( Clearly he wasn't actually hearing what they're saying.)

After all, it is rude to interrupt when one is talking.
@kirishimaa
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
At around the same time, another pearlcatcher approached from another direction, holding a map of the camp at an angle that was definitely wrong.

“Sorry, do any of you know where Spruce cabin is?”
At around the same time, another pearlcatcher approached from another direction, holding a map of the camp at an angle that was definitely wrong.

“Sorry, do any of you know where Spruce cabin is?”
uNAqnu8.png P9aWhak.png
v2PJF9u.png
a129Nss.png
Qsi7AgW.png
YMPbu9R.png
CitL1lh.png
The doctor's head turns in the direction of the other pearlcatcher's voice, observing their body language for a second before replying, smile still plastered on his snout.
Does he ever stop smiling?

"Spruce cabin? Hm, I fear this cabin may not be not be the one you are looking for." His eyes glide over to the map in the other's talons. Something about this map doesn't quite look right. Are the creases supposed to look like frowning mouths, turned downward? Pretty sure not.

"May I see your map, if not a problem? I, may be a little lost, myself."
----
@entropicthyme
The doctor's head turns in the direction of the other pearlcatcher's voice, observing their body language for a second before replying, smile still plastered on his snout.
Does he ever stop smiling?

"Spruce cabin? Hm, I fear this cabin may not be not be the one you are looking for." His eyes glide over to the map in the other's talons. Something about this map doesn't quite look right. Are the creases supposed to look like frowning mouths, turned downward? Pretty sure not.

"May I see your map, if not a problem? I, may be a little lost, myself."
----
@entropicthyme
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
“Sure.” She hands over the map. “Where you headed?”

It may be misguided, but she is willing to put trust into someone who would help a stranger, at least for now. She doesn’t have any information that would suggest she oughtn’t, certainly. She adjusts her goggles, and smiles.

@Shadowyvern15
“Sure.” She hands over the map. “Where you headed?”

It may be misguided, but she is willing to put trust into someone who would help a stranger, at least for now. She doesn’t have any information that would suggest she oughtn’t, certainly. She adjusts her goggles, and smiles.

@Shadowyvern15
uNAqnu8.png P9aWhak.png
v2PJF9u.png
a129Nss.png
Qsi7AgW.png
YMPbu9R.png
CitL1lh.png
Adilat takes the map with a polite "Thanks." and proceeds to carefully look over the pathways, trees, posts and huts marked onto it. The part where he is wandering himself was only a half-lie, an excuse to take a propper look. And his suspicions are right, it really is not right.

It's upside-down.

"I see...This should be your path." He gingerly turns the map in his hands so now it's being held at the right angle and shows everything correctly. Then he gestures for the fellow camper to come closer while pointing with a claw at the marked spruce cabins, tracing a path to them on the map.

And it looks as though he is...not quite at his own destination, but still rather close.
The issue now, however, is that the huts are not labelled at all whatsoever. They all look the same on this map, which is a tiny bit confusing.

His eye ridges crease ever so slightly at the baffling paper and he continues to trace the line more absent-mindedly, trying to figure out which shack is which. Hm.
Eventually he glances up at the shack they stand close to and its colouring.

Oak.

"Perhaps..we should try exploring this area..." The doctor mumbles mostly to himself, still scrutinising the map and occassionally looking up at the other nearby cabins. On the left look lighter, Birch, maybe? And if his eyes are not deceiving, then Spruce should be...next to Oak or beside Birch...
Adilat takes the map with a polite "Thanks." and proceeds to carefully look over the pathways, trees, posts and huts marked onto it. The part where he is wandering himself was only a half-lie, an excuse to take a propper look. And his suspicions are right, it really is not right.

It's upside-down.

"I see...This should be your path." He gingerly turns the map in his hands so now it's being held at the right angle and shows everything correctly. Then he gestures for the fellow camper to come closer while pointing with a claw at the marked spruce cabins, tracing a path to them on the map.

And it looks as though he is...not quite at his own destination, but still rather close.
The issue now, however, is that the huts are not labelled at all whatsoever. They all look the same on this map, which is a tiny bit confusing.

His eye ridges crease ever so slightly at the baffling paper and he continues to trace the line more absent-mindedly, trying to figure out which shack is which. Hm.
Eventually he glances up at the shack they stand close to and its colouring.

Oak.

"Perhaps..we should try exploring this area..." The doctor mumbles mostly to himself, still scrutinising the map and occassionally looking up at the other nearby cabins. On the left look lighter, Birch, maybe? And if his eyes are not deceiving, then Spruce should be...next to Oak or beside Birch...
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 124 125