Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SCM roleplay reboot (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 124 125
Equinox arrived to see that a sizeable group of dragons were already gathered at the camp. Cursing herself for her lateness, she awkwardly wandered over to the cabin assignments sheet. She looked around to see if any of her cabin mates were there, and sure enough, she spotted a very sparkly Veilspun.
Ugh, so bright. I wonder how I'll be able to sleep...
She wanders over to him, and decides to start a conversation.
@Beheaded
Equinox held out her talon to shake.
"Hello, I'm Equinox. We're in the same cabin. Pleasure to make your unfortunate acquaintance."
Equinox arrived to see that a sizeable group of dragons were already gathered at the camp. Cursing herself for her lateness, she awkwardly wandered over to the cabin assignments sheet. She looked around to see if any of her cabin mates were there, and sure enough, she spotted a very sparkly Veilspun.
Ugh, so bright. I wonder how I'll be able to sleep...
She wanders over to him, and decides to start a conversation.
@Beheaded
Equinox held out her talon to shake.
"Hello, I'm Equinox. We're in the same cabin. Pleasure to make your unfortunate acquaintance."
@PastelPeryton [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70059303][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/700594/70059303_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Kiri would raise his claw slowly.[/center]
@PastelPeryton
70059303_350.png

Kiri would raise his claw slowly.
2uq3ZkE.png
[center][font= times new roman]@Brightspire [emoji=lightning rune size=1] Arcadia glanced over and looked across the fae's attire and presentation, such a miniscule creature by comparison to them. Though it hardly mattered, they nodded. "A pleasure ,"the ridegeback bowed their head before craning it back up. [/center]
@Brightspire

Arcadia glanced over and looked across the fae's attire and presentation, such a miniscule creature by comparison to them. Though it hardly mattered, they nodded.

"A pleasure ,"the ridegeback bowed their head before craning it back up.

~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61987484][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/619875/61987484_350.png[/img][/url] Moonglow wandered into the camp, curiously watching the mass of dragons that had formed. Always eager to make new friends, he wasn't quite sure what would be the best way to approach the crowd. As a large dragon, he knew to always be careful around those smaller, as to not turn them into dragon soup. The very thought was, well, terrifying to him. Before he could decide, he heard another dragon call for the "Birch" cabin. He realized he had no idea what cabin he belonged to, and it might do him good to sort that out first. Moonglow awkwardly shuffles over to the cabin assignments to see where or what he should do next.[/center]
61987484_350.png
Moonglow wandered into the camp, curiously watching the mass of dragons that had formed. Always eager to make new friends, he wasn't quite sure what would be the best way to approach the crowd. As a large dragon, he knew to always be careful around those smaller, as to not turn them into dragon soup. The very thought was, well, terrifying to him.
Before he could decide, he heard another dragon call for the "Birch" cabin. He realized he had no idea what cabin he belonged to, and it might do him good to sort that out first. Moonglow awkwardly shuffles over to the cabin assignments to see where or what he should do next.
9ySZ5.gif KuVn2.gif
@Tivae @Storm773 [Cabin buddies? I think so. :-)]

The very sparkly Veilspun had the space next to him finally filled. Not with the one matching him, but nevertheless a kindred spirit.

Actually. He didn't know. He looked to Equinox for a moment. "Ah. Well, thank you for letting me know. I'm afraid I actually didn't look over the assigned cabins. All I know is that I asked for Aspen, thus we must be Aspen."

That was around the time that the shuffling Imperial managed to pass by him. Candles floating every which-a-way, causing Vinnery to blink twice in an attempt to see if he saw such things right. "I am glad I am used to the Shadow clan, and the mysterious things I regularly find there. Else I'd likely be screaming." He mentioned this off-handedly, but turned back to the Fae anyway. He took her talon in one of his own.

"Vinnery. Ah, do not worry about the glare from my scales. I tend to sleep with many blankets on my person. I'm sure it will hide the flash."

@Tivae @Storm773 [Cabin buddies? I think so. :-)]

The very sparkly Veilspun had the space next to him finally filled. Not with the one matching him, but nevertheless a kindred spirit.

Actually. He didn't know. He looked to Equinox for a moment. "Ah. Well, thank you for letting me know. I'm afraid I actually didn't look over the assigned cabins. All I know is that I asked for Aspen, thus we must be Aspen."

That was around the time that the shuffling Imperial managed to pass by him. Candles floating every which-a-way, causing Vinnery to blink twice in an attempt to see if he saw such things right. "I am glad I am used to the Shadow clan, and the mysterious things I regularly find there. Else I'd likely be screaming." He mentioned this off-handedly, but turned back to the Fae anyway. He took her talon in one of his own.

"Vinnery. Ah, do not worry about the glare from my scales. I tend to sleep with many blankets on my person. I'm sure it will hide the flash."

98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded
Equinox shook his talon, then let go and started fidgeting.
"I heard you talking to yourself. You got some stuff going on up there?" She asked, tapping her forehead.
@Beheaded
Equinox shook his talon, then let go and started fidgeting.
"I heard you talking to yourself. You got some stuff going on up there?" She asked, tapping her forehead.
Dawnbreaker half clanked half walked his way into the camp, looking around as if dazed.
(Ping if interact)
Dawnbreaker half clanked half walked his way into the camp, looking around as if dazed.
(Ping if interact)
AND-GOD-SAID.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43074303][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/430744/43074303_350.png[/img][/url] Ewing nervously approached the group that had just started to form at the camp. This was new. Completely new for her. Ewing's tail twitched anxiously as she took a few steps closer to the other dragons, just to stop a good distance from them. She wasn't the best at interacting with others, never had been. It had unfortunately always been more of a negative experience for her, so it was natural that she was anxious about the entire meetup. Ewing took a small shaky breath and sat down away from the group, yet close enough for her to hear everything. The Spruce cabin was where she'd be eh? Maybe this time here would be a good thing after all.
43074303_350.png

Ewing nervously approached the group that had just started to form at the camp. This was new. Completely new for her. Ewing's tail twitched anxiously as she took a few steps closer to the other dragons, just to stop a good distance from them. She wasn't the best at interacting with others, never had been. It had unfortunately always been more of a negative experience for her, so it was natural that she was anxious about the entire meetup.
Ewing took a small shaky breath and sat down away from the group, yet close enough for her to hear everything. The Spruce cabin was where she'd be eh? Maybe this time here would be a good thing after all.
A Tale of Brothers
~~
The first brother asked for meaning and got destruction and terror in return.
The second brother asked for power and became twisted and evil in his soul.
The third brother asked for love and got killed and resurrected as a different man.
The fourth brother asked for family and was left to rot alone in the darkness.

~~
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65227013][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/652271/65227013_350.png[/img][/url] Witted stepped through the camp gates, tossing a purple vial from claw to claw. “Hmm, another camp? Interesting.” As he wasn’t sure of his cabin, the dragon-demon stayed to the shadows and away from everyone else. Spruce and Birch sounded like good choices. Perhaps he could be in one of them. He noticed an elegant Nocturne dressed in fancy clothing, drifting towards one cabin, and a group (including a blue Imperial) near another. Hmm. He could choose to talk to either, but wasn’t sure which was a better idea. So he decided to pull out his alchemy kit, fade back into the darkness, and start mixing a new potion while he thought it over.
65227013_350.png

Witted stepped through the camp gates, tossing a purple vial from claw to claw. “Hmm, another camp? Interesting.” As he wasn’t sure of his cabin, the dragon-demon stayed to the shadows and away from everyone else.

Spruce and Birch sounded like good choices. Perhaps he could be in one of them. He noticed an elegant Nocturne dressed in fancy clothing, drifting towards one cabin, and a group (including a blue Imperial) near another.

Hmm.

He could choose to talk to either, but wasn’t sure which was a better idea. So he decided to pull out his alchemy kit, fade back into the darkness, and start mixing a new potion while he thought it over.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
@SilencedRose [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67889842][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/678899/67889842_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Elin walked through the camp entrance. They looked around, seeing groups of dragons huddled around what must be the cabins. Elin knew that they should get to know the other campers, but they really weren't in the mood for small talk. Looking around again, they saw a Skydancer in a pool of shadow, mixing a potion. "Oh! A fellow potion dealer! Maybe they'll be worth a conversation..." They tentatively walked over. "Hi! Um, I'm Elin. I couldn't help but notice you were making a potion. What's it for? Nevermind, it's not important...Im, uh, more of a healer myself, but we potion-makers gotta stick together right?" *Why am I like this...*[/center]
@SilencedRose
67889842_350.png
Elin walked through the camp entrance. They looked around, seeing groups of dragons huddled around what must be the cabins. Elin knew that they should get to know the other campers, but they really weren't in the mood for small talk. Looking around again, they saw a Skydancer in a pool of shadow, mixing a potion. "Oh! A fellow potion dealer! Maybe they'll be worth a conversation..."
They tentatively walked over. "Hi! Um, I'm Elin. I couldn't help but notice you were making a potion. What's it for? Nevermind, it's not important...Im, uh, more of a healer myself, but we potion-makers gotta stick together right?"
*Why am I like this...*
I go by Earthworm or Jensyn, He/They
FR time +2
sh5xjiu.pngbhdEs05.png
Click, maybe?13642470.gif13642453.gif13642474.gif13642469.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 124 125