Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Necro Flash Mob
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Shadari i have space (around 40-ish slots) if you need it ^^!
@Shadari i have space (around 40-ish slots) if you need it ^^!
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
Inactive due to medical college and other IRL things
[img]https://i.imgur.com/1p3MjL2.png[/img] Three mancer babs ready to join the party!
1p3MjL2.png
Three mancer babs ready to join the party!
hsuNw94.png
@Yuubi

Ah if you're going to be up when the flash mob starts and you could take all 15 for the three days so they stay with the mob that would be perfect! I'm the same timezone as you but I'm usually quite asleep by the time the flashmob would start (responsible adulting shenanignas because work). I can take them back after. I have plenty of hibden space to put my own dragons if I need! The problem is more about the timing with the flash mob than space. :)
@Yuubi

Ah if you're going to be up when the flash mob starts and you could take all 15 for the three days so they stay with the mob that would be perfect! I'm the same timezone as you but I'm usually quite asleep by the time the flashmob would start (responsible adulting shenanignas because work). I can take them back after. I have plenty of hibden space to put my own dragons if I need! The problem is more about the timing with the flash mob than space. :)
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@Shadari

Ah fellow europeans unite! I am usually up until midnight so i would be ready for the mob

Feel free to send, already got a holding tab for them

Dont forget to add the banner and a possible letter from parent to hatchling/clan they go to!
@Shadari

Ah fellow europeans unite! I am usually up until midnight so i would be ready for the mob

Feel free to send, already got a holding tab for them

Dont forget to add the banner and a possible letter from parent to hatchling/clan they go to!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@Delotha

So... about that maintanance, i doubt it will take over 4 1/2 hours but it could be getting close.

Should be just yeet the babs to AH when maintanace is over then?
As said i doubt it but server works dont go smooth 100%
@Delotha

So... about that maintanance, i doubt it will take over 4 1/2 hours but it could be getting close.

Should be just yeet the babs to AH when maintanace is over then?
As said i doubt it but server works dont go smooth 100%
plagueanim1.gif
FObX7rS.png
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@Yuubi

Yeah, if maintenance is still ongoing at 1500 server time, we'll wait until it's over and post then. I'll make a post about it when I'm back home from getting my vehicle serviced.
@Yuubi

Yeah, if maintenance is still ongoing at 1500 server time, we'll wait until it's over and post then. I'll make a post about it when I'm back home from getting my vehicle serviced.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
[i]Finally[/i] they're all hatched! I named them after mother goddesses. [img]https://i.imgur.com/GX4LhEC.png[/img]
Finally they're all hatched! I named them after mother goddesses.

GX4LhEC.png
57309853.png 60493745.png 62700439.png 67353603.png 66798805.png
@Yuubi

The maintenance will be happening on the 24th, while the Flash Mob postings will be happening on the 25th. I had to double check myself, but it looks like we're in the clear!
@Yuubi

The maintenance will be happening on the 24th, while the Flash Mob postings will be happening on the 25th. I had to double check myself, but it looks like we're in the clear!
@Delotha

OH! Thats for saying, i really mixed that up, thanks for the note! Glsd we are okay then (and i didnt send out a day too early o_o )
@Delotha

OH! Thats for saying, i really mixed that up, thanks for the note! Glsd we are okay then (and i didnt send out a day too early o_o )
plagueanim1.gif
FObX7rS.png
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@3idolon @Wyldangel @Psittacidae @Shadari @KalicoKat @Bxy26 @SerpentineOracle @Mnkn10 @Londor @Absinthine @WolfTrickster @Fall29 @inkfrog @CinamonPizza @DieingLilac @fattycatty @ClockworkEclipse @kwozmotis @Antisense @Namira @Dawnfire13 @Mako @Yuubi @Featherfalls @TypeFull

One hour left! If you have your Necros in another lair, discount this ping. Everyone else, get ready!
@3idolon @Wyldangel @Psittacidae @Shadari @KalicoKat @Bxy26 @SerpentineOracle @Mnkn10 @Londor @Absinthine @WolfTrickster @Fall29 @inkfrog @CinamonPizza @DieingLilac @fattycatty @ClockworkEclipse @kwozmotis @Antisense @Namira @Dawnfire13 @Mako @Yuubi @Featherfalls @TypeFull

One hour left! If you have your Necros in another lair, discount this ping. Everyone else, get ready!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9