Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Afternoon] Murder Mystery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 168 169
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/779211770886881322/811713213011329064/videotogif_2021.02.17_13.37.43.gif[/img] [font=tahoma][size=6][color=#6A1710][b]Welcome To The New Thread[/size] [font=tahoma][size=4][color=#6A1710][b]Now Its Time To Vote, You Are Teleported To The Porch ----- [/center][INDENT][COLUMNS][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/lore_light9398113.png[/img][NEXTCOL] [font=tahoma][size=5][color=#6A1710][b]The Voting Board:[/size][size=3][color=#6A1710][b] x | X | Aegis | @/wolfiwonder x | X | Oshyori | @/dontuworry x | X | Meliaxis | @/baseballplant x | X | Europa | @/bookperson ----- [size=0]@YumeKozume13 @baseballplant @wolfiwonder @bookperson @Moonwillow @dontuworry @Fayriaah @Berun
videotogif_2021.02.17_13.37.43.gif

Welcome To The New Thread
Now Its Time To Vote, You Are Teleported To The Porch

lore_light9398113.png The Voting Board:

x | X | Aegis | @/wolfiwonder
x | X | Oshyori | @/dontuworry
x | X | Meliaxis | @/baseballplant
x | X | Europa | @/bookperson

@YumeKozume13 @baseballplant @wolfiwonder @bookperson
@Moonwillow @dontuworry @Fayriaah @Berun

» Artshop
» Adopts
» Wishlist
» Sales
» Accents

.. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Untitled1350_20210121085158.png
(Love the look of the new thread!)

Aegis curses as he was in the middle of trying to figure out on how to escape.

He yells out "I already told you, I want to abstain as you guys already think that I kill people for fun."
(Love the look of the new thread!)

Aegis curses as he was in the middle of trying to figure out on how to escape.

He yells out "I already told you, I want to abstain as you guys already think that I kill people for fun."
Hi, I'm kinda an idiot
I'm Wolfi! I use they/she pronouns, gotta love the lack of gender
I have ADHD and OCD, so if I come off as rude, please tell me!
Feel free to send me friend requests/DMs, I will usually respond! (EST so a couple hours off sometimes)
won’t be here tomorrow guys! I’ll have Fayriaah post the prompts )

BloodDew looked at everyone, laughing. Creepily. Why is that..?
won’t be here tomorrow guys! I’ll have Fayriaah post the prompts )

BloodDew looked at everyone, laughing. Creepily. Why is that..?
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/779211770886881322/811390408906244106/videotogif_2021.02.16_16.14.54.gif[/img] [size=6][color=maroon][font=tahoma][b]About To Drown[/b][/size][color=maroon] ______________________________________________ [color=maroon][font=tahoma][b] Your Dropped From a Crane, By a Mysterious Figure. It With a Black Cloak Peering Down at You With a Grim Smile. You Start Choking As The Water Rushes Down Your Nose, The Dragon Quickly Runs Back Into The House. __________________________________________________ [indent][indent][columns][size=6][color=MAROON] [b]Prompts[/b][/size] [color=maroon][font=tahoma][size=1][b]•[/size][size=3][b] Get Out of The Pool Before You Drown[color=maroon][font=tahoma][size=1][b] •[/size][size=3] Chase The Figure [font=Arial black]or[/font] [font=tahoma]Rest By The Pool[color=maroon][font=tahoma][size=1][b] •[/size][size=3] Play The Game That Bloodydew Lays Down[/b] (Everybody Can Play, Even If Dead. If You Would Like)[/indent][/indent][/size][/columns][center][color=maroon]__________________________________________________ [size=6][color=MAROON] [b]Trickster Triumph[/b][/size] [size=3][color=MAROON][b] [b]Bloodydew Walks Out From The Mansion "Happy Trickmurks!!!!" Laying Out 8 Jars, Pots and Vases. [item=Murky Scales][item=Potted Deepmine Fungi] [item=Pohip Figurine][/b][/size][color=maroon] [size=5][b]Pick your Poison[color=MAROON][/size][b][/b][size=3] Each Container Contains a Different, Purple Prize Treasure Chests, Baldwin Items, Black Tulips and Familiars. [size=2][b]Graciously Sponsored By Me, Fayriaah >:) [/size][size=0] @YumeKozume13 @baseballplant @wolfiwonder @bookperson @Moonwillow @dontuworry @Fayriaah @Berun
videotogif_2021.02.16_16.14.54.gif

About To Drown

Your Dropped From a Crane, By a Mysterious Figure.
It With a Black Cloak Peering Down at You With a Grim
Smile. You Start Choking As The Water Rushes Down
Your Nose, The Dragon Quickly Runs Back Into The House.

Prompts

Get Out of The Pool Before You Drown
Chase The Figure or Rest By The Pool
Play The Game That Bloodydew Lays Down

(Everybody Can Play, Even If Dead. If You Would Like)

Trickster Triumph

Bloodydew Walks Out From The Mansion
"Happy Trickmurks!!!!" Laying Out 8 Jars, Pots and Vases.

Murky Scales Potted Deepmine Fungi
Pohip Figurine

Pick your Poison
Each Container Contains a Different, Purple Prize
Treasure Chests, Baldwin Items, Black Tulips and Familiars.
Graciously Sponsored By Me, Fayriaah >:)

@YumeKozume13 @baseballplant @wolfiwonder @bookperson
@Moonwillow @dontuworry @Fayriaah @Berun

» Artshop
» Adopts
» Wishlist
» Sales
» Accents

.. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Untitled1350_20210121085158.png
The frog happily splashes around in the water. It hopped out onto the side of the pool and looked at the containers. The movement in one of the Enchanted Remains bottles caught its eye and it quickly latched its tongue onto it, trying to eat it
The frog happily splashes around in the water. It hopped out onto the side of the pool and looked at the containers. The movement in one of the Enchanted Remains bottles caught its eye and it quickly latched its tongue onto it, trying to eat it
Razzberry looks up, then picked up the Enchanted Remains
Razzberry looks up, then picked up the Enchanted Remains
66338221.png
Aegis emerges from the pool, reasonable angry. He chases the figure, crashing into a bottle of murky scales.
Aegis emerges from the pool, reasonable angry. He chases the figure, crashing into a bottle of murky scales.
Hi, I'm kinda an idiot
I'm Wolfi! I use they/she pronouns, gotta love the lack of gender
I have ADHD and OCD, so if I come off as rude, please tell me!
Feel free to send me friend requests/DMs, I will usually respond! (EST so a couple hours off sometimes)
Europa trots up to one of the bits of fungi. She's always though it was pretty, so she picks it up.
Europa trots up to one of the bits of fungi. She's always though it was pretty, so she picks it up.
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
Mexalis was about halfway out of the pool...before collapsing over, he seemed to have fainted
Mexalis was about halfway out of the pool...before collapsing over, he seemed to have fainted
pHCrqjQ.gif
Also, I have to say, the new thread is absolutely gorgeous!))
Also, I have to say, the new thread is absolutely gorgeous!))
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 168 169