51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
How? And that is really random... I didn't know those types of generator's existed//
@dontuworry

Scheherazade

I smiled happily. "It was rather fun." It had been a long time since I had been able just to laugh in pure joy. Not a fake, diplomatic one, but a real one.
How? And that is really random... I didn't know those types of generator's existed//
@dontuworry

Scheherazade

I smiled happily. "It was rather fun." It had been a long time since I had been able just to laugh in pure joy. Not a fake, diplomatic one, but a real one.
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
``hello! you seem in a good mood today love`` he grinned `` who have you voted for?``
@pastelperryton
``hello! you seem in a good mood today love`` he grinned `` who have you voted for?``
@pastelperryton
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
@Ruatani
he hasn't asked her out yet-- he doesn't know he has to though xD he doesn't understand relationship customs //

Haco nodded, and peeked at her again, gazing over her form adoringly, and then scooted a little closer, as much as he could without falling off of the sunbed, since he could not move it.
"This is what you deserve, Hera. To be happy. Though.. I do wish it wasn't quite like this."
@Ruatani
he hasn't asked her out yet-- he doesn't know he has to though xD he doesn't understand relationship customs //

Haco nodded, and peeked at her again, gazing over her form adoringly, and then scooted a little closer, as much as he could without falling off of the sunbed, since he could not move it.
"This is what you deserve, Hera. To be happy. Though.. I do wish it wasn't quite like this."
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
@dontuworry It's not like Hera knows either...//

Scheherazade

I thought for a moment. "At least we don't have to worry about dying again." I glanced over and my eyes caught on Haco's muscular body. After a few seconds, I tore my eyes away only for them to flicker back.
@dontuworry It's not like Hera knows either...//

Scheherazade

I thought for a moment. "At least we don't have to worry about dying again." I glanced over and my eyes caught on Haco's muscular body. After a few seconds, I tore my eyes away only for them to flicker back.
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
No title today, because I'm having a bit of title creation block//

@UnknxwnTwiliqht @Sunnyside447 @Daxcy @Dontuworry @Berun @/mayogirl2 @Ruatani @SilencedRose @/Moonwillow9999 @PastelPerryton @FrostedPetalFox @EverlastingRoses @Wolfiwonder @FirestormInferno @Dragondrawer157 @Lemonjuiice @FaerieQueene

Another death by knife today. Samhain has died. You are invited to brunch.

Today's brunch is: French Toast

•20 guest rooms- All delicately furnished and ready to match the likes of the owner of the room. These rooms are in a long hallway upstairs

•Master suite (Pandora's Room)(off-limits) This room is upstairs

•Kitchen- The chef will leave the meal of the day on the counter for each dragon.

•Foyer- the first room you see when you walk in. It is the most elegant room with a large chandelier and two staircases snaking up to the second floor. It is the most perfect room in the house, besides the bedrooms.

•Library- a dusty room with cobwebs and... what was that? A rat?

•Yard- Acres of land with lush grass and flowers, with beautiful trees. It is complete with a gazebo, a pond, a willow tree, and a pool. The entire yard is surrounded by a large iron fence. The gates are locked. Oh and there's a magical barrier in case somebody thinks they're smart.

•Dining room- a large room where guests shall eat and discuss

•Living room- A place for dragons to relax and talk, complete with multiple couches and an assortment of pillows. The patterns on the pillows are faded. On the shelves there are jars of something, but the jars are of old age and almost completely opaque. There's a T.V for movies and television shows.

•Basement- Where dead bodies are stored (off-limits)

•Game room- Pandora is often found here. It is complete with arcade games and board games.

Room 1: Meilyr
Room 2: Tatsu
Room 3: Ant
Room 4: Haco
Room 5: Cherry
Room 6: Ophis
Room 7: Scheherazade
Room 8: Charming
Room 9: Kaiba
Room 10: Samhain
Room 11: Star
Room 12: Skogbrann
Room 13: Kida
Room 14: Jester
Room 15: Kiyuri
Room 16: Misery
Room 17: Belladonna
Room 18: Empty
Room 19: Empty
Room 20: Empty,

Schedule

•Find Samhain
•Eat
•Detective, pm me your action. Clue will be announced immediately, due to timing issues.

No title today, because I'm having a bit of title creation block//

@UnknxwnTwiliqht @Sunnyside447 @Daxcy @Dontuworry @Berun @/mayogirl2 @Ruatani @SilencedRose @/Moonwillow9999 @PastelPerryton @FrostedPetalFox @EverlastingRoses @Wolfiwonder @FirestormInferno @Dragondrawer157 @Lemonjuiice @FaerieQueene

Another death by knife today. Samhain has died. You are invited to brunch.

Today's brunch is: French Toast

•20 guest rooms- All delicately furnished and ready to match the likes of the owner of the room. These rooms are in a long hallway upstairs

•Master suite (Pandora's Room)(off-limits) This room is upstairs

•Kitchen- The chef will leave the meal of the day on the counter for each dragon.

•Foyer- the first room you see when you walk in. It is the most elegant room with a large chandelier and two staircases snaking up to the second floor. It is the most perfect room in the house, besides the bedrooms.

•Library- a dusty room with cobwebs and... what was that? A rat?

•Yard- Acres of land with lush grass and flowers, with beautiful trees. It is complete with a gazebo, a pond, a willow tree, and a pool. The entire yard is surrounded by a large iron fence. The gates are locked. Oh and there's a magical barrier in case somebody thinks they're smart.

•Dining room- a large room where guests shall eat and discuss

•Living room- A place for dragons to relax and talk, complete with multiple couches and an assortment of pillows. The patterns on the pillows are faded. On the shelves there are jars of something, but the jars are of old age and almost completely opaque. There's a T.V for movies and television shows.

•Basement- Where dead bodies are stored (off-limits)

•Game room- Pandora is often found here. It is complete with arcade games and board games.

Room 1: Meilyr
Room 2: Tatsu
Room 3: Ant
Room 4: Haco
Room 5: Cherry
Room 6: Ophis
Room 7: Scheherazade
Room 8: Charming
Room 9: Kaiba
Room 10: Samhain
Room 11: Star
Room 12: Skogbrann
Room 13: Kida
Room 14: Jester
Room 15: Kiyuri
Room 16: Misery
Room 17: Belladonna
Room 18: Empty
Room 19: Empty
Room 20: Empty,

Schedule

•Find Samhain
•Eat
•Detective, pm me your action. Clue will be announced immediately, due to timing issues.

kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
///AAJDJAJFDA SAM-
///AAJDJAJFDA SAM-
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO-//
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO-//
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
nooo sam :(( //
nooo sam :(( //
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
Ant got up, and walked into the kitchen. "Ah, hello." He noticed Tatsu. "Bella said something about me, looking in a mirror? I know I look good but-" @Sunnyside447
Ant got up, and walked into the kitchen. "Ah, hello." He noticed Tatsu. "Bella said something about me, looking in a mirror? I know I look good but-" @Sunnyside447
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
1 2 ... 225 226 227 228 229 ... 263 264