Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pandora's Box,Murder Mystery,CLOSED
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 263 264
@Ruatani

Haco rested his chin on his claws, and watched Hera experiment with her own mini-rainbows. He laughed softly to himself at her almost child-like antics.
"I didn't think you could get any more beautiful." He breathed as he observed quietly, a fond smile etched into his glimmering face, contrasting starkly against his blackened, sooty eyes.

Haco is a simp confirmed //
@Ruatani

Haco rested his chin on his claws, and watched Hera experiment with her own mini-rainbows. He laughed softly to himself at her almost child-like antics.
"I didn't think you could get any more beautiful." He breathed as he observed quietly, a fond smile etched into his glimmering face, contrasting starkly against his blackened, sooty eyes.

Haco is a simp confirmed //
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
@dontuworry

Scheherazade

I turned to look at Haco. My heart fluttered when I saw him smile. I smiled back. An idea crossed my mind. I left the sun-bed and slipped into the pool. I dove deep and then rushed back up to the surface. I broke the surface in a brilliant spray of water, sending water everywhere. Fractured rainbows flew all around. I laughed with glee.
@dontuworry

Scheherazade

I turned to look at Haco. My heart fluttered when I saw him smile. I smiled back. An idea crossed my mind. I left the sun-bed and slipped into the pool. I dove deep and then rushed back up to the surface. I broke the surface in a brilliant spray of water, sending water everywhere. Fractured rainbows flew all around. I laughed with glee.
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
@Ruatani

Haco didn't seem to mind the light spray that hit him. Had it been a huge splash, he may have felt differently, but instead he just chuckled, laying back and watching Hera enjoy herself. He smiled until his cheeks hurt, and then with a sigh, closed his eyes and let his head hang back over the edge of the sunbed.
@Ruatani

Haco didn't seem to mind the light spray that hit him. Had it been a huge splash, he may have felt differently, but instead he just chuckled, laying back and watching Hera enjoy herself. He smiled until his cheeks hurt, and then with a sigh, closed his eyes and let his head hang back over the edge of the sunbed.
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
@dontuworry

Scheherazade

I played for a little while longer before I got tired and climbed out of the pool. The sun felt very good. I noticed then that I was completely dry. I guess it was one of the perks of being a ghost. I laid back down on the sun-bed and closed my eyes.
@dontuworry

Scheherazade

I played for a little while longer before I got tired and climbed out of the pool. The sun felt very good. I noticed then that I was completely dry. I guess it was one of the perks of being a ghost. I laid back down on the sun-bed and closed my eyes.
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Sam sat in the hall, ready to cast a vote, he was tired of these deaths, and contemplating his, when he'd die, if he'd die, someone had to go first, he had cast his gaze to Ophis before, and that was where it would stay. He sighed, where was that odd skydancer, he was tired of being alone in the grim hallways, seeming to crave the attentions and affections of another, having been alone before for so long.

@Sunnyside447
Sam sat in the hall, ready to cast a vote, he was tired of these deaths, and contemplating his, when he'd die, if he'd die, someone had to go first, he had cast his gaze to Ophis before, and that was where it would stay. He sighed, where was that odd skydancer, he was tired of being alone in the grim hallways, seeming to crave the attentions and affections of another, having been alone before for so long.

@Sunnyside447
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
“ oh Sam~” Tatsu laid his head on the dergs mane “ hello my dear”
@pastelperryton
“ oh Sam~” Tatsu laid his head on the dergs mane “ hello my dear”
@pastelperryton
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Samhain jumped a bit and gazed back at him, a relieved sigh fluttering out of his snout, "hello dear bird," he smiled gently, his features softening.
@Sunnyside447
Samhain jumped a bit and gazed back at him, a relieved sigh fluttering out of his snout, "hello dear bird," he smiled gently, his features softening.
@Sunnyside447
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
Ant walked into the dining room, his gaze shifting to one derg to the next. "HHmm-"
Ant walked into the dining room, his gaze shifting to one derg to the next. "HHmm-"
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
@Ruatani

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Haco hummed as he glanced over again, trying not to let his eyes stay on her form for too long, and instead look over at the pool, "You definitely put on quite a show there. A rather magnificent one."
@Ruatani

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Haco hummed as he glanced over again, trying not to let his eyes stay on her form for too long, and instead look over at the pool, "You definitely put on quite a show there. A rather magnificent one."
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
//I did this in a quote gen and-

Haco: Guys, I’ve been meaning to tell you… Hera and I are dating.
Hera, Ant, Sam, and Star: *gasp*
Haco: Hera, why are you surprised?!
//I did this in a quote gen and-

Haco: Guys, I’ve been meaning to tell you… Hera and I are dating.
Hera, Ant, Sam, and Star: *gasp*
Haco: Hera, why are you surprised?!
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 263 264