Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Warrior Name Game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Stonefall

@alligatorsight people will end up just choosing the most recent nine, I think we should think of a different gimmick. Maybe one person makes a clan leader name, and the next person makes up a story as to what great thing that cat did to get to be leader and provides a new name for the next commenter?
Stonefall

@alligatorsight people will end up just choosing the most recent nine, I think we should think of a different gimmick. Maybe one person makes a clan leader name, and the next person makes up a story as to what great thing that cat did to get to be leader and provides a new name for the next commenter?
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren

Noted. Don't worry I have considered everything and will work on it once I have the macanics ready,

Fallheart
@Kywren

Noted. Don't worry I have considered everything and will work on it once I have the macanics ready,

Fallheart
QMoR6fx.png
Heartrock (became a medicine cat)

@Kywren @spectralArtist @Cherryfleck @Isyrii

Okay fellas, I have some good news. I have come up with a way to create a Clan Leader ceremony. However, it is actually going to operate on two threads. The first one is the list of warrior names who will receive their nine lives. The name of the thread is called Deputies office. On that thread you give the a warrior name you helped create. The rules are going to require it to be a warrior name from either the apprentice naming or warrior naming thread, but no apprentice or kit names. On that thread you give the warrior name and you can tell whatever you want about how/ why that cat got choosen by Star Clan. That thread will be the list of warrior we will be working on the nine lives for when I create the thread. I already decided the name of the thread where we do the nine lives will be called "Are you ready to receive your nine lives?" Those of you who are familiar with the Warrior Cats will understand why I choose that name for the thread. I will post the rules once I create the thread. For now, All I need is for those who wish to participate to list the warrior names in line to receive nine lives. Please pass on the message.
Heartrock (became a medicine cat)

@Kywren @spectralArtist @Cherryfleck @Isyrii

Okay fellas, I have some good news. I have come up with a way to create a Clan Leader ceremony. However, it is actually going to operate on two threads. The first one is the list of warrior names who will receive their nine lives. The name of the thread is called Deputies office. On that thread you give the a warrior name you helped create. The rules are going to require it to be a warrior name from either the apprentice naming or warrior naming thread, but no apprentice or kit names. On that thread you give the warrior name and you can tell whatever you want about how/ why that cat got choosen by Star Clan. That thread will be the list of warrior we will be working on the nine lives for when I create the thread. I already decided the name of the thread where we do the nine lives will be called "Are you ready to receive your nine lives?" Those of you who are familiar with the Warrior Cats will understand why I choose that name for the thread. I will post the rules once I create the thread. For now, All I need is for those who wish to participate to list the warrior names in line to receive nine lives. Please pass on the message.
QMoR6fx.png
rockfeather
rockfeather
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
Featherstone
Featherstone
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Stoneclaw

@Alligatorsight (Sign me up!)
Stoneclaw

@Alligatorsight (Sign me up!)
I haven't been on here in a while...
Clawtooth

@Aliy827 @TheDeathseer @Kywren @spectralArtist @Cherryfleck @Isyrii
Attention everybody, the leader thread has been created. It is called "Are you ready for you nine lives?" Currently, the first cat is ready for the nine lives. To add a warrior for the list of the next to receive nine lives go to the deputie's office thread. Let's see how well my idea works. If anybody has any suggestions of what needs to change, I am open for suggestion. Please pass on the word.
Clawtooth

@Aliy827 @TheDeathseer @Kywren @spectralArtist @Cherryfleck @Isyrii
Attention everybody, the leader thread has been created. It is called "Are you ready for you nine lives?" Currently, the first cat is ready for the nine lives. To add a warrior for the list of the next to receive nine lives go to the deputie's office thread. Let's see how well my idea works. If anybody has any suggestions of what needs to change, I am open for suggestion. Please pass on the word.
QMoR6fx.png
Toothfang
Toothfang
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
FangFoot
FangFoot
JDzVxX6.gif1oViDUM.gif
Footbounce
Footbounce