Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Warrior Name Game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi! So this is a bit similar to the Warrior apprentice ceremony game but different. You use the suffix of a warrior name to become the prefix of a new warrior name!
Here's how to play:

Person 1
Gleamheart

Person 2
Heartclaw

Person 3
Clawshadow
(If there's anyway to explain this better let me know TwT, is this a duplicate thread?)
Hi! So this is a bit similar to the Warrior apprentice ceremony game but different. You use the suffix of a warrior name to become the prefix of a new warrior name!
Here's how to play:

Person 1
Gleamheart

Person 2
Heartclaw

Person 3
Clawshadow
(If there's anyway to explain this better let me know TwT, is this a duplicate thread?)
I haven't been on here in a while...
Shadowstrike
Shadowstrike
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
Strikeclaw
Strikeclaw
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
ClawGaze
ClawGaze
JDzVxX6.gif1oViDUM.gif
Gazeshine
Gazeshine
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
Shinestorm
Shinestorm
Stormtempest

I picture this cat to have a lot of energy.

@Aliy827 @spectralArtist @Kywren @inkfrog @ElectroWings

***HEY guys. A long time ago, I came up with the idea to create a Clan leader naming thread, but did not follow through with it because I was afraid it would upset those who created this apprentice naming thread. The way I was going to do it was you would pick the name of a warror name already given and give that warrior the name ending with star and choose nine other warrior names created in the thread as that leader's nine lives. I am not promising that I will create that thread, but i would like to hear the opinions of this idea. Please. Ping me or message me with what you think of this idea.
Stormtempest

I picture this cat to have a lot of energy.

@Aliy827 @spectralArtist @Kywren @inkfrog @ElectroWings

***HEY guys. A long time ago, I came up with the idea to create a Clan leader naming thread, but did not follow through with it because I was afraid it would upset those who created this apprentice naming thread. The way I was going to do it was you would pick the name of a warror name already given and give that warrior the name ending with star and choose nine other warrior names created in the thread as that leader's nine lives. I am not promising that I will create that thread, but i would like to hear the opinions of this idea. Please. Ping me or message me with what you think of this idea.
QMoR6fx.png
Tempestfrost
Tempestfrost
3UUXp8G.png
Frostwhisper

(Edit: @Alligatorsight I would definitely participate in that)
Frostwhisper

(Edit: @Alligatorsight I would definitely participate in that)
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
Whisperstone

(@Alligatorsight, I would love to participate!)
Whisperstone

(@Alligatorsight, I would love to participate!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7