TOPIC | Afamiliars: Haunted Castle
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@Myndris
I'd like to join!

Afamiliar I'm using: (ID #) 411
@Myndris
I'd like to join!

Afamiliar I'm using: (ID #) 411
I am terrible at responding to pings and messages, but I will respond eventually! If I don't the ping probably got lost or I just forgot to, so no worries pinging/messaging me again. It's never anything personal!
I'd like to join!

Afamiliar I'm using: (ID #) 235
I'd like to join!

Afamiliar I'm using: (ID #) 235
ck2CMHK.gif
[center][emoji=wizard hat size=1][emoji=cat 3 size=1] No longer accepting contestants. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Game starts later tomorrow. [emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=wizard hat size=1] [/center]

No longer accepting contestants. Game starts later tomorrow.

Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
[columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294842220027052032/769017574603489280/234350fox.png[/img][nextcol][i]Well, that wasn't the best idea.[/i] Gilian thought. She opened her eyes and looked around her. She couldn't remember much from before this...happening, but something about a stone and a flash sounded familiar. She walked over to some bars and poked her head out, her extra grasps twisting and twirling around the cold metal. She thought she could hear some noise around her, but the echoes made it hard to pinpoint where it originated. Sighing, she backed up and examined her cell. If she tried, she might be able to squeeze through the bars, without help of the thorns tangled in her fur.[/columns] [b]Please ping me if you want to interact with Gillian.[/b]
234350fox.png Well, that wasn't the best idea. Gilian thought. She opened her eyes and looked around her. She couldn't remember much from before this...happening, but something about a stone and a flash sounded familiar.
She walked over to some bars and poked her head out, her extra grasps twisting and twirling around the cold metal. She thought she could hear some noise around her, but the echoes made it hard to pinpoint where it originated. Sighing, she backed up and examined her cell. If she tried, she might be able to squeeze through the bars, without help of the thorns tangled in her fur.

Please ping me if you want to interact with Gillian.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294842220027052032/769785610784210964/Cerdae_560_350.png[/img] The Cerdae picked her way between cobwebs and pebbles, ears flicking back and forth as she listened for any sound. There were others trapped here, that much she knew... But what else was lurking in these shadows? She could smell danger on the air, it smelt like bone and mould and static and it clung to her nose like a Buttercup Strangler around her neck. It made her afraid. She glanced at the Bilworper and the Peryton that were searching with her, hopefully they would have some safety in numbers... She kept ready to run at a moment's notice despite this as she searched for the captured ones. Better safe than sorry.
Cerdae_560_350.png
The Cerdae picked her way between cobwebs and pebbles, ears flicking back and forth as she listened for any sound. There were others trapped here, that much she knew... But what else was lurking in these shadows? She could smell danger on the air, it smelt like bone and mould and static and it clung to her nose like a Buttercup Strangler around her neck. It made her afraid. She glanced at the Bilworper and the Peryton that were searching with her, hopefully they would have some safety in numbers... She kept ready to run at a moment's notice despite this as she searched for the captured ones. Better safe than sorry.
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/736066265944424460/763540144740499456/1602112358096.png[/img] Subject 03 was caged.... IT actually reminded her of the cages her and her family used to be forced to live in back in the days where vitomir didn't really let them roam around. Those days are long gone but also . it honestly really made her nervous. The stupid stone why had she touched it. Her mother probbably could've easily broken out of this cage. She heard the sounds of other afamiliars in the area. one outside. She only really knew one thing that she could possibly do . Star screeching. at the top of her lungs hoping someone would hear her
1602112358096.png

Subject 03 was caged.... IT actually reminded her of the cages her and her family used to be forced to live in back in the days where vitomir didn't really let them roam around. Those days are long gone but also . it honestly really made her nervous. The stupid stone why had she touched it. Her mother probbably could've easily broken out of this cage. She heard the sounds of other afamiliars in the area. one outside. She only really knew one thing that she could possibly do .

Star screeching. at the top of her lungs hoping someone would hear her
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dPPGMaQ.png[/img][/center] Crim had been going about a normal, sleepy morning in the heart of the Shreiking Wilds with his dragon, Oak. It was early, and the sun was beginning to rise and shine dim green light into the forest around them. Oak seemed perturbed by something as he walked through the trees, stopping and flexing his antennae more often than usual. Curious, and still a little sleepy, Crim climbed out of the vines that grew from his dragon's shoulder and up onto his antlers to see what was happening. He could not see anything our of the ordinary. Crim knew where they were, having traveled this portion of the forest countless times with his caretaker, and he knew they they were heading toward a clearing that was generally empty and peaceful. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of something shiny and glowing buried slightly in the brown, dead leaves that coated the ground. He liked shiny things! Impulsively, Crim leapt from Oak's antlers and glided to the ground. Digging briefly through the leaves, he found a tiny stone, glowing white. It was pretty, and he thought it might make a good addition to the other shiny stones Oak held for him in a small pouch. He grabbed it with his teeth and turned to show his dragon his new find, and just like magic, the forest around him disappeared. It was dark. Confused and scared now, Crim dropped the still glowing stone and heard it clatter against a stone floor. He could hear nothing else around him. As he looked around, his eyes adjusted quickly to the darkness and he could see that he was in a large square room, walls of stone on all sides except one where there were only metal bars. Where was this? What happened? As shocking as it was to be suddenly transported to a scary new place, he had not been away from Oak since he was a tiny baby, and being away from his dragon was even scarier. Crim walked forward toward the bars. His instinct told him somehow that the best thing he could do for the moment was to stay quiet. In this unfamiliar place, any sound would echo horrendously and there were sure to be nameless things he could not even fathom waiting to jump out at him. As he approached the bars, he could see that there were similar barred entrances across the hall, behind which was only darkness. And it was still deathly silent. Being a small Croaker, the gaps between the bars looked just wide enough that he might slip through. The idea seemed dangerous, but he had to get back to his dragon. What if something happened to Oak too? Crim tried as quietly as possible to slip between the columns of metal.
dPPGMaQ.png

Crim had been going about a normal, sleepy morning in the heart of the Shreiking Wilds with his dragon, Oak. It was early, and the sun was beginning to rise and shine dim green light into the forest around them. Oak seemed perturbed by something as he walked through the trees, stopping and flexing his antennae more often than usual. Curious, and still a little sleepy, Crim climbed out of the vines that grew from his dragon's shoulder and up onto his antlers to see what was happening.

He could not see anything our of the ordinary. Crim knew where they were, having traveled this portion of the forest countless times with his caretaker, and he knew they they were heading toward a clearing that was generally empty and peaceful.

Out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of something shiny and glowing buried slightly in the brown, dead leaves that coated the ground.

He liked shiny things!

Impulsively, Crim leapt from Oak's antlers and glided to the ground. Digging briefly through the leaves, he found a tiny stone, glowing white. It was pretty, and he thought it might make a good addition to the other shiny stones Oak held for him in a small pouch. He grabbed it with his teeth and turned to show his dragon his new find, and just like magic, the forest around him disappeared.

It was dark.

Confused and scared now, Crim dropped the still glowing stone and heard it clatter against a stone floor. He could hear nothing else around him. As he looked around, his eyes adjusted quickly to the darkness and he could see that he was in a large square room, walls of stone on all sides except one where there were only metal bars.

Where was this? What happened? As shocking as it was to be suddenly transported to a scary new place, he had not been away from Oak since he was a tiny baby, and being away from his dragon was even scarier.

Crim walked forward toward the bars. His instinct told him somehow that the best thing he could do for the moment was to stay quiet. In this unfamiliar place, any sound would echo horrendously and there were sure to be nameless things he could not even fathom waiting to jump out at him.

As he approached the bars, he could see that there were similar barred entrances across the hall, behind which was only darkness. And it was still deathly silent.

Being a small Croaker, the gaps between the bars looked just wide enough that he might slip through. The idea seemed dangerous, but he had to get back to his dragon. What if something happened to Oak too?

Crim tried as quietly as possible to slip between the columns of metal.
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294842220027052032/767484641874804776/168350bilworpermmm.png[/img][/center] Bob the [s]horrorwoper[/s] perfectly normal bilwoper had more problems than anyone could hope to know opening the door to the castle but once she was in, she was off to work. While no one would think twice about assuming she was the movie monster of this whole plot, she was just a chaparone who was supposed to be taking some of the younger afams on a nice outing to [s]dig up slightly expired candy from trashcans[/s] trick or treat. It was hard enough watching everyone get kidnapped but honestly, it was more insulting when the two dragons took one look at her and didn't take her with them. She kept thinking in her head, was she not good enough to be kidnapped? Suuuure all the other afams were cute and adorable but did they find a PHD in the modern arts while scavenging? She doesn't think so. As such for this insult, she has only one thing in mind, ruin whatever party these dragons are trying to run. For real, come on, how are you just going to kidnap her friends but not her. Cold blooded.
168350bilworpermmm.png

Bob the horrorwoper perfectly normal bilwoper had more problems than anyone could hope to know opening the door to the castle but once she was in, she was off to work.

While no one would think twice about assuming she was the movie monster of this whole plot, she was just a chaparone who was supposed to be taking some of the younger afams on a nice outing to dig up slightly expired candy from trashcans trick or treat. It was hard enough watching everyone get kidnapped but honestly, it was more insulting when the two dragons took one look at her and didn't take her with them.

She kept thinking in her head, was she not good enough to be kidnapped? Suuuure all the other afams were cute and adorable but did they find a PHD in the modern arts while scavenging? She doesn't think so.

As such for this insult, she has only one thing in mind, ruin whatever party these dragons are trying to run.

For real, come on, how are you just going to kidnap her friends but not her. Cold blooded.
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294842220027052032/769801833127477259/Cerdae_563_150.png[/img] The air was thick with dust and hung silent in the cell a young Cerdae currently occupied. Other than the quiet coughs and hoof steps that she carefully silenced despite her pacing, there were no noises that she could discern beyond her cage. She had been at it for some time, working up a sweat despite the cool temperature. When her body was slick with sheen, she turned with determination in her eyes towards the bars before her. In this moment, she thanked her still young and currently small frame, though it would still be a tight squeeze. She hoped that the sweat upon her form would aide in her slipping out of the bars and the energy spent would not be wasted per her escape. Lining up, she hunched down with her head between the bars, angled her front shoulders, and pushed with all the might her rear limbs could muster, wiggling back and fourth as she did, searching for that pop of her form slipping through.
Cerdae_563_150.png

The air was thick with dust and hung silent in the cell a young Cerdae currently occupied. Other than the quiet coughs and hoof steps that she carefully silenced despite her pacing, there were no noises that she could discern beyond her cage. She had been at it for some time, working up a sweat despite the cool temperature. When her body was slick with sheen, she turned with determination in her eyes towards the bars before her. In this moment, she thanked her still young and currently small frame, though it would still be a tight squeeze. She hoped that the sweat upon her form would aide in her slipping out of the bars and the energy spent would not be wasted per her escape. Lining up, she hunched down with her head between the bars, angled her front shoulders, and pushed with all the might her rear limbs could muster, wiggling back and fourth as she did, searching for that pop of her form slipping through.
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
[center][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/517cc97e-579f-46f3-aee0-2f08340e1ff6/dcx3dkc-b31d4ad0-8d75-45a7-80e0-4889799a67a1.png[/img][/center] Susie growled as she awoke, shaking out her head to clear her thoughts. Why had she picked up that stupid pebble anyway? It was like something had taken hold of her as soon as she spotted it. The only thought in her mind was that she [i]had[/i] to hold it; she [i]needed[/i] to hold it. She had abandoned her Hunt Leader and beloved pack for it without giving them a second thought. And now look where she was; stuck in a stinking cage. Susie snarled and stalked up to the bars. She pressed her head into the cold metal and fluffed out her already-ruffled fur and feathers. "No cage can contain me!" she growled under her breath. She was more ticked off at herself for letting this happen than anything else. What would Thalia think of her, so easily tricked? She was better than this, she knew it! Hainu were strong, [i]noble[/i], and did not succumb to capture! She was interrupted from her stew of emotions when she caught a scent. Not a strong smell, and it wasn't draconic, but it was there. She was not alone in here. Someone looking for her maybe? Turning her ears forward she thought she could hear echoing footsteps. Claws, or maybe hooves, tap-tapping on the slate floor. She had to get to them. She needed to get out of here and whoever was walking around out there could use some extra muscle like her. Susie backed away from the bars. Hunt Leader Thalia had taught her how to best assess danger, and it was very likely this situation was more dangerous than it seemed. Barking her head off was a good way to attract unwanted attention. Instead, Susie dug at the floor until she had a little chip of stone and flung it out of her cell.
dcx3dkc-b31d4ad0-8d75-45a7-80e0-4889799a67a1.png
Susie growled as she awoke, shaking out her head to clear her thoughts. Why had she picked up that stupid pebble anyway? It was like something had taken hold of her as soon as she spotted it. The only thought in her mind was that she had to hold it; she needed to hold it. She had abandoned her Hunt Leader and beloved pack for it without giving them a second thought. And now look where she was; stuck in a stinking cage.

Susie snarled and stalked up to the bars. She pressed her head into the cold metal and fluffed out her already-ruffled fur and feathers. "No cage can contain me!" she growled under her breath. She was more ticked off at herself for letting this happen than anything else. What would Thalia think of her, so easily tricked? She was better than this, she knew it! Hainu were strong, noble, and did not succumb to capture!

She was interrupted from her stew of emotions when she caught a scent. Not a strong smell, and it wasn't draconic, but it was there. She was not alone in here. Someone looking for her maybe? Turning her ears forward she thought she could hear echoing footsteps. Claws, or maybe hooves, tap-tapping on the slate floor. She had to get to them. She needed to get out of here and whoever was walking around out there could use some extra muscle like her. Susie backed away from the bars. Hunt Leader Thalia had taught her how to best assess danger, and it was very likely this situation was more dangerous than it seemed. Barking her head off was a good way to attract unwanted attention. Instead, Susie dug at the floor until she had a little chip of stone and flung it out of her cell.
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14