Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [SF2020] Eldritch Evocations (Ended!)
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Day: Saurday
Word: Starfall

Star
Fall
All
Tar
Far
Day: Saurday

Star
Fall
All
Tar
Far
Owl-2-20200914125609.png
Day: Saturday

List: Star, Stall, Sat, Salt, Slat, Stall, Start, Tar, Tsar, Tall, Rat, Raft, Rafts, Fall, Fat, Fast, Fart, Farts, Frat, Frats, Flat, Flats, Fatal, Last, Aft, Afts, All, Alt, Art, Arts, Alas, Atlas, Altar, Astral!

List: Star, Stall, Sat, Salt, Slat, Stall, Start, Tar, Tsar, Tall, Rat, Raft, Rafts, Fall, Fat, Fast, Fart, Farts, Frat, Frats, Flat, Flats, Fatal, Last, Aft, Afts, All, Alt, Art, Arts, Alas, Atlas, Altar, Astral!
ohIIK44.gifO7IFtNN.pngnHkph7f.pngtransgender-bisexual-mottled-love-is-love.png

List

Sat
Fat
Rat
Tar
Far
All
Aft
Art
Arts
Star
Rats
Fats
Afar
Fall
Tall
Fart
Frat
Fast
Last
Falls
Farts
Stall
Altar

List

Sat
Fat
Rat
Tar
Far
All
Aft
Art
Arts
Star
Rats
Fats
Afar
Fall
Tall
Fart
Frat
Fast
Last
Falls
Farts
Stall
Altar
r4ztq68.png Bonus_Pumpkin.gifQPWLGP7.gif FR +19
Saturday

Starfall

Star
Fall
Art
Far
Tar

Arf
Stall
Rat
Fart
Farts

Arts
Rats
Falls
Fat
All

Tall
Falls

17 words
Saturday

Starfall

Star
Fall
Art
Far
Tar

Arf
Stall
Rat
Fart
Farts

Arts
Rats
Falls
Fat
All

Tall
Falls

17 words
windh8.png
(participation only)

List: star, fall, stall, tall, raft, fast, fart, all, tar, art, arts, far, rat, rats, last, flat, atlas
(participation only)

List: star, fall, stall, tall, raft, fast, fart, all, tar, art, arts, far, rat, rats, last, flat, atlas
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

[center][size=2]@hippogriff412 @Shatapatrika @NadiyaSilver @lonelyspaceegg @Elodee @sockmonkeygerald @Starwindrider @FlamingDragon02 @Dessy @shirorobiin @Levesque @Katsuji @Baret @Loreka @RisenWolf @amapup @WolfprintsSC @Enen16106 @Deladria @Fabellaura @Samelf @TastyPastry @Disillusionist @tulmultuous @Kristalis @divitineo @Prescott @tigressRising @SolarSam @Kristalis @Kurogami @AWB @ProHomo57 @Lundlaeva @hashrapmodus413 @LissaJade @issamorg @Dragoneko @Tynethyne @Zulaya @Medievalredragon @Snapdragoon @Sidegrinder @Skyfrost @Felifae @ArgoNavis @lucifurLaurens @Amaranth41 @Wildclaw101 @nerdofnerds @Crytzall @Krawald @Ragnarok42 @GrimdarkRoxy @Goldia [/size] Iblis and Eclipse are nowhere to be found and for a moment you're a bit worried, where did they go? But then you catch the sound of scrambling footsteps and the two charge in, eye gleaming, and runes glowing. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/185830/18582949.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/255430/25542937.png[/img] "We did it!" They cheer and you feel your spirits lift, their excitement and happiness contagious. "Sorry we're so late," Eclipse sheepishly rolls his pearl between his paws, "our Clan wanted us to help with the final day of celebrations after our breakthrough and we might've gotten carried away." Iblis waves her hand him, "not to worry though! We're on to our next big project, no world ending, we promise, but you all have given us so many words to work with, it would be a shame to not use them! Enchanting books, weapons, armor, tools, we'll be busy until next Starfall!" Eclipse smiles fondly at Iblis's excitement, "yes, so keep an eye out for us next year, we might be in need of helpers again. Now, where do we begin my dear?" Iblis pulls a list from the pile with a florish, "I do believe that @hashrapmodus413's list is an excellent start!" She holds up a bag with several glowing vials, "I think this will help you in future exploration of magic, enchantments, arcane rituals, etc. And it comes with a friend!" A lizard peeks its head out of the bag a moment before vanishing back in. "We hope you had a great time," Eclipse adds, "you've made this Starfall really enjoyable for us with your enthusiasm and creativity!" "Yes, have a wonderful rest of the year and see you next time!" [img]https://i.imgur.com/Pw0bhrb.png[/img] Okay, speaking not as my loveable Enchanters, I would like to thank you all for participating, this was a much higher turnout than I was expecting and I'm so grateful for all your feedback and enthusiasm for this event! I'm so grateful for everyone who participated, and I will hopefully be running this event again next year! I would also love to thank @Koyako again for their hard work on the graphics and badges. (Sidenote: The badge for yesterday is now up, I'm very sorry for the delay in both this post and getting that up.) I hope you all had a wonderful Starfall and have a wonderful October![/center]
@hippogriff412 @Shatapatrika @NadiyaSilver @lonelyspaceegg @Elodee
@sockmonkeygerald @Starwindrider @FlamingDragon02 @Dessy @shirorobiin @Levesque @Katsuji @Baret @Loreka @RisenWolf @amapup @WolfprintsSC @Enen16106 @Deladria @Fabellaura @Samelf @TastyPastry @Disillusionist @tulmultuous @Kristalis @divitineo @Prescott @tigressRising @SolarSam @Kristalis @Kurogami @AWB @ProHomo57 @Lundlaeva @hashrapmodus413 @LissaJade @issamorg @Dragoneko @Tynethyne @Zulaya @Medievalredragon @Snapdragoon @Sidegrinder @Skyfrost @Felifae @ArgoNavis @lucifurLaurens @Amaranth41 @Wildclaw101 @nerdofnerds @Crytzall @Krawald @Ragnarok42 @GrimdarkRoxy @Goldia

Iblis and Eclipse are nowhere to be found and for a moment you're a bit worried, where did they go? But then you catch the sound of scrambling footsteps and the two charge in, eye gleaming, and runes glowing.

18582949.png 25542937.png

"We did it!" They cheer and you feel your spirits lift, their excitement and happiness contagious.

"Sorry we're so late," Eclipse sheepishly rolls his pearl between his paws, "our Clan wanted us to help with the final day of celebrations after our breakthrough and we might've gotten carried away."

Iblis waves her hand him, "not to worry though! We're on to our next big project, no world ending, we promise, but you all have given us so many words to work with, it would be a shame to not use them! Enchanting books, weapons, armor, tools, we'll be busy until next Starfall!"

Eclipse smiles fondly at Iblis's excitement, "yes, so keep an eye out for us next year, we might be in need of helpers again. Now, where do we begin my dear?"

Iblis pulls a list from the pile with a florish, "I do believe that @hashrapmodus413's list is an excellent start!" She holds up a bag with several glowing vials, "I think this will help you in future exploration of magic, enchantments, arcane rituals, etc. And it comes with a friend!"

A lizard peeks its head out of the bag a moment before vanishing back in.

"We hope you had a great time," Eclipse adds, "you've made this Starfall really enjoyable for us with your enthusiasm and creativity!"

"Yes, have a wonderful rest of the year and see you next time!"

Pw0bhrb.png

Okay, speaking not as my loveable Enchanters, I would like to thank you all for participating, this was a much higher turnout than I was expecting and I'm so grateful for all your feedback and enthusiasm for this event! I'm so grateful for everyone who participated, and I will hopefully be running this event again next year!

I would also love to thank @Koyako again for their hard work on the graphics and badges. (Sidenote: The badge for yesterday is now up, I'm very sorry for the delay in both this post and getting that up.)

I hope you all had a wonderful Starfall and have a wonderful October!
gWmB8p.jpg
@Runningwolf62 This was a lot of fun! Thank you for creating such a fun game to celebrate the festival, and please ping me if you do it next year!
@Runningwolf62 This was a lot of fun! Thank you for creating such a fun game to celebrate the festival, and please ping me if you do it next year!
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@Runningwolf62 This event was great! I had a lot of fun coming up with words using the letters in the words provided. Please ping me if you do an event like this again!
@Runningwolf62 This event was great! I had a lot of fun coming up with words using the letters in the words provided. Please ping me if you do an event like this again!
Na5WGHa.png
@Runningwolf62 Thank you so much for hosting this, it was so much fun!! May I please be on the pinglist for future events?? [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Runningwolf62 Thank you so much for hosting this, it was so much fun!! May I please be on the pinglist for future events??
@Runningwolf62 Thanks for running this, it was loads of fun! :D

Also thanks @Koyako for the pretty badges. ;)
@Runningwolf62 Thanks for running this, it was loads of fun! :D

Also thanks @Koyako for the pretty badges. ;)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38