Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Sanctuary Mafia (ROUND IN PROGRESS)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89
XD
sorry, i'm still tired
i never wanted to wake up today XD
XD
sorry, i'm still tired
i never wanted to wake up today XD
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
@Shinxle

You wanna join this?
@Shinxle

You wanna join this?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@nightskyseer
@RadioReprise

Also wanted to ping y'all
@nightskyseer
@RadioReprise

Also wanted to ping y'all
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
@Cattington
@KobaltFeathers
up for mafia by chance???
@Cattington
@KobaltFeathers
up for mafia by chance???
OWwMRKZ.png
bump!!!!
bump!!!!
OWwMRKZ.png
[center]@MediaeLycan Username: RadioReprise Character Name: Lycoris Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56640462][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/566405/56640462_350.png[/img][/url] Some information about your character: A freelance PI with a bit of a temper, Lycoris has gotten herself into trouble on more than one occasion taking jobs and coming to conclusions that were handled with a little less subtlety than necessary. Her only weakness; [s]pretty girls[/s] an incredible lack of tact. Justice, or a lack thereof, really [b]ignites[/b] a fire in her. Character Pronouns: She / He Other Notes: The only RP experience I have is from that one game where I got NK'd N1... I'm sorry in advance AKJHSAFJK. @Dragonclaw101 HI and tysm <3![/center]
@MediaeLycan
Username: RadioReprise
Character Name: Lycoris

Image:
56640462_350.png

Some information about your character: A freelance PI with a bit of a temper, Lycoris has gotten herself into trouble on more than one occasion taking jobs and coming to conclusions that were handled with a little less subtlety than necessary. Her only weakness; pretty girls an incredible lack of tact. Justice, or a lack thereof, really ignites a fire in her.
Character Pronouns: She / He
Other Notes: The only RP experience I have is from that one game where I got NK'd N1... I'm sorry in advance AKJHSAFJK.

@Dragonclaw101 HI and tysm <3!

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
@RadioReprise
Yay! Also, love the character
@RadioReprise
Yay! Also, love the character

Clayton Academy
now, are there enough players? :^

time shall tell, because i also have to go for a while, oops ^^'

EDIT: i'm back ><
now, are there enough players? :^

time shall tell, because i also have to go for a while, oops ^^'

EDIT: i'm back ><
@Tynethyne @Arilia @BreezeFeather @KarmaIsNeutral @ApolloHalfMoon @Ignis12354 @GayScreeching @PastelPerryton @Kitty4801 @Saiban @Nikame @Dragonclaw101 @Requacy @BirdBagel @RadioReprise Holy actual Hera. Can I just congratulate you all? You actually joined! :D Welcome to the FIRST EVER GAME of Sanctuary Mafia! The game will officially start in 24hrs, so we can let any late sign-ups join in, but then, as Anakin says [img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRnWFX9kpmaGIfnukRPYN7cnk8axRgrVA_CTBHb7WqfJK7n6D2e%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fmemestatic1.fjcdn.com%2Fcomments%2F%2B_b246a2974c93f5a1a757681f41497477.jpg[/img] In 24hrs (wow, that isn't long..) I will begin to send out rolecards! If another 5 people join, there will be four on the Werewolf team, but right now there are 3. If you do not receive a role card, you are a Villager. So, be prepared. The only one you can trust is yourself. And me, (probably).
@Tynethyne @Arilia @BreezeFeather @KarmaIsNeutral @ApolloHalfMoon @Ignis12354 @GayScreeching @PastelPerryton @Kitty4801 @Saiban @Nikame @Dragonclaw101 @Requacy @BirdBagel @RadioReprise

Holy actual Hera. Can I just congratulate you all? You actually joined! :D

Welcome to the FIRST EVER GAME of Sanctuary Mafia! The game will officially start in 24hrs, so we can let any late sign-ups join in, but then, as Anakin says

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRnWFX9kpmaGIfnukRPYN7cnk8axRgrVA_CTBHb7WqfJK7n6D2e%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fmemestatic1.fjcdn.com%2Fcomments%2F%2B_b246a2974c93f5a1a757681f41497477.jpg

In 24hrs (wow, that isn't long..) I will begin to send out rolecards! If another 5 people join, there will be four on the Werewolf team, but right now there are 3. If you do not receive a role card, you are a Villager.

So, be prepared. The only one you can trust is yourself. And me, (probably).
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
I can hardly survive the FIRST FOUR HOURS?!?
I can hardly survive the FIRST FOUR HOURS?!?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89