Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Sanctuary Mafia (ROUND IN PROGRESS)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
don't mind me, just leaving a boop~
don't mind me, just leaving a boop~
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
@MediaeLycan Username: Saiban Character Name: Oleander Image (Scry's can be used.): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60824679][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=53&bodygene=25&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=120&tertgene=4&winggene=42&wings=69&auth=f2797c78375c5fcd708bfbb25f1ef76c46c5c628&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Some information about your character?: Oleander can only see in heat signatures, which gives him a unique ability to see very far into the distance, given that there is nothing in the way. When familiar with a dragon, he can identify them by slight differences in heat patterns across the body. He is prone to be a little hot headed, but gets along well otherwise. He isn't afraid to be blunt and speak his mind, which many of his close friends appreciate. Despite his looks, Oleander is actually about the age of a young adult. Both his size and his unique eyesight were caused by a birth defect. Character Pronouns: he/they Other Notes: i know im going to mix up xray and heat sigs so @ me: he CANNOT see through walls, he could only see heat coming from a wall if say... someone was leaning against it. haven't rp'd in YEARS so if i mess up a bit i'm so sorry ^^' i am a full time student so like.. . not sure how active i will really be able to be considering the amount of time i like to sleep lol. i will do my best though!!
@MediaeLycan
Username: Saiban
Character Name: Oleander
Image (Scry's can be used.):
dragon?age=0&body=53&bodygene=25&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=120&tertgene=4&winggene=42&wings=69&auth=f2797c78375c5fcd708bfbb25f1ef76c46c5c628&dummyext=prev.png
Some information about your character?: Oleander can only see in heat signatures, which gives him a unique ability to see very far into the distance, given that there is nothing in the way. When familiar with a dragon, he can identify them by slight differences in heat patterns across the body. He is prone to be a little hot headed, but gets along well otherwise. He isn't afraid to be blunt and speak his mind, which many of his close friends appreciate. Despite his looks, Oleander is actually about the age of a young adult. Both his size and his unique eyesight were caused by a birth defect.
Character Pronouns: he/they
Other Notes: i know im going to mix up xray and heat sigs so @ me: he CANNOT see through walls, he could only see heat coming from a wall if say... someone was leaning against it.
haven't rp'd in YEARS so if i mess up a bit i'm so sorry ^^'
i am a full time student so like.. . not sure how active i will really be able to be considering the amount of time i like to sleep lol. i will do my best though!!
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
I can't wait!
I can't wait!
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
@BreezeFeather Me neither! My first hosting game and I have a wonderful assortment of characters! :DD
@BreezeFeather Me neither! My first hosting game and I have a wonderful assortment of characters! :DD
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
bump~

(sorry people, i want to see how mah first one goes so i'm very excited :3
bump~

(sorry people, i want to see how mah first one goes so i'm very excited :3
{BuMp}
@KarmaIsNeutral It's okay, I do too!
{BuMp}
@KarmaIsNeutral It's okay, I do too!
Cauldron Services [Open]
Bump!
Bump!
Cauldron Services [Open]
Also bumping~

Sorry, just super pumped
This. Has. M A G I C
Also bumping~

Sorry, just super pumped
This. Has. M A G I C
b O o P ?
b O o P ?
Cauldron Services [Open]
It's been a while since I've played so why not! @MediaeLycan Username:Nikame Character Name: Pantherophis Image (Scry's can be used.): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44724767][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/447248/44724767_350.png[/img][/url] Some information about your character?: Pantherophis is a young Pearlcatcher with an affinity for rocks and metals, also a skilled blacksmith. They love to travel and always has a belt filled with rocks and other little trinkets. They're very easy going and like to meet and talk to people. Something that aids with their blacksmithing skills is their innate way that they can manipulate and organic earth martial, mainly rocks and metals, but also plants and water. They also love snakes! Character Pronouns: They/Them Other Notes: Can't wait for this to [b]Ignite[/b]! This is gonna be fun! (I'll add more things if I think of them!0 ALso quick disclaimer this is my first RP maf game se lets see how this goes!
It's been a while since I've played so why not!
@MediaeLycan
Username:Nikame
Character Name: Pantherophis
Image (Scry's can be used.):
44724767_350.png
Some information about your character?: Pantherophis is a young Pearlcatcher with an affinity for rocks and metals, also a skilled blacksmith. They love to travel and always has a belt filled with rocks and other little trinkets. They're very easy going and like to meet and talk to people. Something that aids with their blacksmithing skills is their innate way that they can manipulate and organic earth martial, mainly rocks and metals, but also plants and water. They also love snakes!
Character Pronouns: They/Them
Other Notes: Can't wait for this to Ignite! This is gonna be fun! (I'll add more things if I think of them!0 ALso quick disclaimer this is my first RP maf game se lets see how this goes!
OWwMRKZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89