Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | pick a door!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 170 171
[size=1][i]Edit: For a while I was inactive and forgot about this thread, but I am back and moderating![/i][/size] [i]Welcome! This is my first(and so far, only) time creating a game thread, but as of today it's almost 5 months to our two year anniversary, and it's going swimmingly! This thread is one of my personal biggest accomplishments here, I'm proud of how many people joined. So thank you to everyone who has participated, helped mod during my inactive times, and anyone who may join in the future! [/i] [center][color=purple][size=7]How To Play[/color][/center] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]the first person(or person who won the dragon) describes in words or pictures three doors, with [b]predetermined[/b] prizes behind the doors(but don't tell us!) [emoji=familiar heart size=1]one door must have a dragon behind it [emoji=familiar heart size=1]the last two can have familiars, apparel, skins, anything really. Avoid giving smaller things like food and materials to people. If you do choose to give food, materials, trinkets, or anything of the like please give large amounts. We want everyone to feel like they got good result. There is no minimum or maximum, but think of what you would want to get. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]when you see a post with doors, comment which door you think a dragon is behind [emoji=familiar heart size=1]if you get the dragon, that means you win and post a new set of doors with new pictures and/or descriptions. If you don't get the dragon, no worries! You'll get other gifts, and you can play again [center][color=purple][size=7]Rules[/color][/center] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]when you pick a door [b]ping the poster of the doors[/b] when you comment. You want them to know! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]do not send any dragons with rules. If it's a dragon you'd care about getting sold or exalted, don't send it. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]you have to send the gifts to every person. Don't play if you know you can't send the gifts. If something happens and you will be away, are suddenly unable to provide gifts, or something that would cause you to be unable to post and deliver the gifts 40 hours after the third comment, message me. I will just take over for you, it's alright. You will get a one week ban, so you cannot play during that time, but when one week's up you're free to try again! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]if you haven't received your gift(especially if they have posted the gifting comment) please message me. There's no other way for me to know [emoji=familiar heart size=1]if you win, after you've posted the gifts you can't play the game for two days. After that, you're free to play again! If you don't win, you can comment again whenever you want [emoji=familiar heart size=1]please don't comment on this thread about anything other than this game, you can leave thank you's in CR's, we just don't want the thread cluttered [i][b]ping me if you see any issues arise I haven't caught yet[/i][/b] [center][b]I will start then I suppose! [center][b][i]FIRST DOOR [img]https://thejesterscorner.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/fantasy-door.jpeg[/img] [i]a simple, wooden door. A tree partially was blocking the path to discovering what was inside. Beside it, two penguins stood, seemingly more than content with the where they were… wherever that is. The door radiated a warmth from it. You could feel yourself being drawn to the door when you gazed into the slight crack, trying to see what was inside. [center][b][i]SECOND DOOR [img]https://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbseg/1106/1106166-bigthumbnail.jpg[/img] [i]a tall, daunting tree stood before you as you turned to the second door. It had what looked like an upside down moon on it, glowing from the inside. You could hear a faint noise coming from the door… like a voice. You almost recognized it, but turned to the next door before you could [center][b][i]THIRD DOOR [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0f/11/8d/0f118dd563d8b18814ee5594eb12390f.jpg[/img] [i]this door had a fancy metal design, and if you looked closer the detail seemed like it had to have taken hours. It was beautiful. [center][i]which door will you choose?[/center]
Edit: For a while I was inactive and forgot about this thread, but I am back and moderating!

Welcome! This is my first(and so far, only) time creating a game thread, but as of today it's almost 5 months to our two year anniversary, and it's going swimmingly! This thread is one of my personal biggest accomplishments here, I'm proud of how many people joined. So thank you to everyone who has participated, helped mod during my inactive times, and anyone who may join in the future!
How To Play
the first person(or person who won the dragon) describes in words or pictures three doors, with predetermined prizes behind the doors(but don't tell us!)
one door must have a dragon behind it
the last two can have familiars, apparel, skins, anything really. Avoid giving smaller things like food and materials to people. If you do choose to give food, materials, trinkets, or anything of the like please give large amounts. We want everyone to feel like they got good result. There is no minimum or maximum, but think of what you would want to get.
when you see a post with doors, comment which door you think a dragon is behind
if you get the dragon, that means you win and post a new set of doors with new pictures and/or descriptions. If you don't get the dragon, no worries! You'll get other gifts, and you can play again
Rules
when you pick a door ping the poster of the doors when you comment. You want them to know!
do not send any dragons with rules. If it's a dragon you'd care about getting sold or exalted, don't send it.
you have to send the gifts to every person. Don't play if you know you can't send the gifts. If something happens and you will be away, are suddenly unable to provide gifts, or something that would cause you to be unable to post and deliver the gifts 40 hours after the third comment, message me. I will just take over for you, it's alright. You will get a one week ban, so you cannot play during that time, but when one week's up you're free to try again!
if you haven't received your gift(especially if they have posted the gifting comment) please message me. There's no other way for me to know
if you win, after you've posted the gifts you can't play the game for two days. After that, you're free to play again! If you don't win, you can comment again whenever you want
please don't comment on this thread about anything other than this game, you can leave thank you's in CR's, we just don't want the thread cluttered
ping me if you see any issues arise I haven't caught yet

I will start then I suppose!

FIRST DOOR
fantasy-door.jpeg
a simple, wooden door. A tree partially was blocking the path to discovering what was inside. Beside it, two penguins stood, seemingly more than content with the where they were… wherever that is. The door radiated a warmth from it. You could feel yourself being drawn to the door when you gazed into the slight crack, trying to see what was inside.

SECOND DOOR
1106166-bigthumbnail.jpg
a tall, daunting tree stood before you as you turned to the second door. It had what looked like an upside down moon on it, glowing from the inside. You could hear a faint noise coming from the door… like a voice. You almost recognized it, but turned to the next door before you could

THIRD DOOR
0f118dd563d8b18814ee5594eb12390f.jpg
this door had a fancy metal design, and if you looked closer the detail seemed like it had to have taken hours. It was beautiful.

which door will you choose?
c0svj5p.pngMH6EKBQ.pngVDnSOpl.pngIrk0Pjq.png3c2ff40a1261e2d3446da9d5f686292f1a81828e.png
@tiredeggplant
Could I get door 2 please?
@tiredeggplant
Could I get door 2 please?
@tiredeggplant 1. it's nice to meet another tired plant
2. i'll snag door one please!
@tiredeggplant 1. it's nice to meet another tired plant
2. i'll snag door one please!
@tiredeggplant I'll take door 3!
@tiredeggplant I'll take door 3!
[center][size=6]@tiredturnip [center][b][size=6]you chose door one! [center][size=5]that means you get a Bluevein Pansy![/size=5] [item=Blue Vein Pansy] (i love your user !! I was so surprised to see that haha) [center][size=6]@abeeinshoes [center][b][size=6]you chose door two! [center][size=5]that means you win! you get [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63479873][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/634799/63479873_350.png[/img][/url] [center]please post a new set of three doors, you can refer to my post for inspiration & the rules :) [center][size=6]@Lunyra [center][b][size=6]you chose door three! [center][size=5]that means you get a Woodland Turkey [item=woodland turkey]
@tiredturnip
you chose door one!
that means you get a Bluevein Pansy!

(i love your user !! I was so surprised to see that haha)
@abeeinshoes
you chose door two!
that means you win! you get
63479873_350.png
please post a new set of three doors, you can refer to my post for inspiration & the rules :)
@Lunyra
you chose door three!
that means you get a Woodland Turkey

c0svj5p.pngMH6EKBQ.pngVDnSOpl.pngIrk0Pjq.png3c2ff40a1261e2d3446da9d5f686292f1a81828e.png
My turn!

Door 1
This door is deep in the forest in the side of mountain and is covered in vines and moss, you swear you hear the tinkling of bells coming from it
@/Kristalis

Door 2
This door is in an old house, it smells musty and of mildew, but strangely, you find yourself drawn to it
@/ThatGreyDragon

Door 3
This door is intricately craved out of a blue gemstone, it sparkles as you approach
@/Azerty
My turn!

Door 1
This door is deep in the forest in the side of mountain and is covered in vines and moss, you swear you hear the tinkling of bells coming from it
@/Kristalis

Door 2
This door is in an old house, it smells musty and of mildew, but strangely, you find yourself drawn to it
@/ThatGreyDragon

Door 3
This door is intricately craved out of a blue gemstone, it sparkles as you approach
@/Azerty
Door three please! @abeeinshoes
Door three please! @abeeinshoes
Um, can I have door 2? @abeeinshoes
Um, can I have door 2? @abeeinshoes
@abeeinshoes

I'll take door 1 please!
@abeeinshoes

I'll take door 1 please!
Looking for a Cranial Hornhelm! Let me know if you have one ft!
3QzTPef.pngMdlxofv.pngu7Siz2L.png
[center]My turn! [b][u]Door 1[/u][/b] @Kristalis You open the door and enter... you find a bounty of beautiful plants [item=gladewalker cape][item=spring's breath][item=wildwood owl] [b][u]Door 2[/u][/b] @ThatGreyDragon As you open the door, you walk up the steps beyond, you find some old outfits [item= accent: painted history][item= skin: the king had wings] [b][u]Door 3[/u][/b] @Azerty As you enter the door you hear a voice speak to you, a light blue dragon stares at you, it seems she wants to come home with you... (You won! You get to do the next set of doors!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63465305][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/634654/63465305_350.png[/img][/url] [/center]
My turn!

Door 1
@Kristalis
You open the door and enter... you find a bounty of beautiful plants

Door 2
@ThatGreyDragon
As you open the door, you walk up the steps beyond, you find some old outfits

Door 3
@Azerty
As you enter the door you hear a voice speak to you, a light blue dragon stares at you, it seems she wants to come home with you...
(You won! You get to do the next set of doors!)
63465305_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 170 171