Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | currentquest. [CYOA adventure]
[center][emoji=blue gem size=1][/center]
k2fjo1H.png
[center][b] The water is calm. [/b] [/center] [center] Darkness surrounds you and the softness and safety of your bed is beginning is starting to be insufficient to keep you slumbering for much longer. Although you're not sure if you want to wake up yet, but the day is only passing you by. The usual hubbub of the clan from outside your home is oddly absent. Perhaps it's time to get up, but first, you must turn on the light.[/center] ---------------------- [quote] [center][color=blue]Hello and welcome to CurrentQuest![/color] I wanted to expand upon the lore for my clan + add elements of some storylines I've had in my head for a while but I needed to find a way to connect them. So instead of just typing out long blocks of texts I'll read once and never again I decided to go on a more interactive and fun route! This is a CYOA game heavily inspired by games like RubyQuest and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2684879/1]dreamscape[/url] If you haven't played a forum adventure before like those games above it's simple to play! Comment with suggested actions for the main characters, I'll pick the one(s) to draw, and the story continues that way. (sometimes posts may come with doodles) Please don't ping me - I'm subscribed! Hope you guys have fun playing! [/center][/quote]
The water is calm.
Darkness surrounds you and the softness and safety of your bed is beginning is starting to be insufficient to keep you slumbering for much longer. Although you're not sure if you want to wake up yet, but the day is only passing you by. The usual hubbub of the clan from outside your home is oddly absent.

Perhaps it's time to get up, but first, you must turn on the light.

Quote:
Hello and welcome to CurrentQuest!

I wanted to expand upon the lore for my clan + add elements of some storylines I've had in my head for a while but I needed to find a way to connect them. So instead of just typing out long blocks of texts I'll read once and never again I decided to go on a more interactive and fun route!

This is a CYOA game heavily inspired by games like RubyQuest and dreamscape

If you haven't played a forum adventure before like those games above it's simple to play! Comment with suggested actions for the main characters, I'll pick the one(s) to draw, and the story continues that way.

(sometimes posts may come with doodles)

Please don't ping me - I'm subscribed!

Hope you guys have fun playing!

k2fjo1H.png