I'll join!
@Tanglefire
Name: Sincerity11
Type: Player
Others: Nothing to add, good luck I guess
@Tanglefire
Name: PikaLink
Others: I... hope this is similar to Town of Salem. Because it sounds interesting and I'd love to join. I seems like it to me so hopefully I don't **** up.
@Tanglefire
Name: PikaLink
Others: I... hope this is similar to Town of Salem. Because it sounds interesting and I'd love to join. I seems like it to me so hopefully I don't **** up.
[quote name="@Tanglefire" date="2020-07-30 18:23:18" ] @/MagykalWagykal It hard for to tell how active a day or night would be, it depends on our dear player XD But everyone is supposed to post twice a day, so it wouldn’t be like totally dead hopefully. I haven’t been here for a long time already, so I don’t really know how active games were lately. But I don’t mind if you post a little less than normal, Magy! I understand everyone is a bit busy. At long as you meet the requirement and are enjoying the game, I’d be happy. [/quote] Alright! Let's do this, count me in! :D
@Tanglefire wrote on 2020-07-30 18:23:18:
@/MagykalWagykal

It hard for to tell how active a day or night would be, it depends on our dear player XD
But everyone is supposed to post twice a day, so it wouldn’t be like totally dead hopefully. I haven’t been here for a long time already, so I don’t really know how active games were lately.

But I don’t mind if you post a little less than normal, Magy! I understand everyone is a bit busy. At long as you meet the requirement and are enjoying the game, I’d be happy.

Alright! Let's do this, count me in! :D
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@Sincerity11 Added!

@Pikalink Thank you for joining, yes it like town of Salem, except a longer version of it. Since more time is given and you don’t have rush to get votes in within a few minutes, discussion becomes more important, you don’t just rely on roles to win.
You can search up the mafiascum wiki if you want to know more! :)

@Magykalwagykal :3 always happy to have you, magy.
@Sincerity11 Added!

@Pikalink Thank you for joining, yes it like town of Salem, except a longer version of it. Since more time is given and you don’t have rush to get votes in within a few minutes, discussion becomes more important, you don’t just rely on roles to win.
You can search up the mafiascum wiki if you want to know more! :)

@Magykalwagykal :3 always happy to have you, magy.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Just four more!!
Just four more!!
Please!
Please!
@Tanglefire
Name: Craftbaobao2
Others: I have no idea how these mafia games work and I have no idea what I’m getting myself into and I have no idea what I’m saying right now but whatever
@Tanglefire
Name: Craftbaobao2
Others: I have no idea how these mafia games work and I have no idea what I’m getting myself into and I have no idea what I’m saying right now but whatever
4oO1RBo.png e iS1bBip.png GZrdw3A.png e
Craftbaobao2

She/Her || Idiot || FR +0

e
barinhas47.gif
e
e
e GZrdw3A.png iS1bBip.png e
Hello, I'm Craft! I'm not very active.
@craftbaobao2

Hi! Added! Thanks for joining!

You might have played or heard similar versions called “Werewolf”, or a spin-off called “Town of Salem”. Mafia is kind of like the original, longer version of it!

There are an informed minority that know each other called the mafia, and the rest are uninformed town people, where they don’t know each other’s identity. Mafia tries to kill off town people until their outnumber them, while town tries to find the hidden mafia among them before that happens

You can read up more in a mafia wiki . It includes some basic roles and guides. If you have any questions before, during, or even after the game, you can always ask me! I can’t tell you things such as “Who is mafia”, but I can always answer basic questions and confusion. :)
@craftbaobao2

Hi! Added! Thanks for joining!

You might have played or heard similar versions called “Werewolf”, or a spin-off called “Town of Salem”. Mafia is kind of like the original, longer version of it!

There are an informed minority that know each other called the mafia, and the rest are uninformed town people, where they don’t know each other’s identity. Mafia tries to kill off town people until their outnumber them, while town tries to find the hidden mafia among them before that happens

You can read up more in a mafia wiki . It includes some basic roles and guides. If you have any questions before, during, or even after the game, you can always ask me! I can’t tell you things such as “Who is mafia”, but I can always answer basic questions and confusion. :)
1 2 3 4 5