Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [SIGNUPS] Creation Finale
1 2 3 4 5
Creation Finale:
ONE HAPPY ENDING

”For you, I would come here one last time, to write the promised happily ever after.”

2 hours after the catastrophic events of Creation III: Thirteen Stars

He was dining alone in the room.

The President’s dining hall was originally built for large functions and dinner parties, beautifully furnished to his taste. Shards of crystal hung beneath the lights, casting a dazzling array of colours onto the room below. Large red curtains of velvet were draped across the walls, the cloth smoothed and unwrinkled.

The President sat at the end of the long table, silently picking at his meal. Occasionally the silverware would clink against the plate, the only sound ringing in the room and muffled by the velvet hung around. Faint voices can be heard outside the thick glass windows, as the protesters yelled out desperately for help. Yet he carried on, head bowed, cutting aimlessly at his steak with unnecessary attention.

Anything to avoid the flat sheet of paper, sitting perfectly on his right.

The declaration of war against the unknown entity that is threatening the world outside. It is just sitting there, his favourite fountain pen by its side, waiting for one of the most important men in the world to sign it. It was almost like the vampire wars again, except this time no one knows how to fight the enemy. No one even knows what the enemy is.

The Creator, they call her.

He stabbed into his steak in one violent stroke, pale blood from the piece of meat running along the plate. A few drops splattered out, landing on the tablecloth before spreading and staining the clean white cloth. Like the people, he thought wearily, like my people that will bleed and die if I sign this declaration. Declaring war will simply be an invitation for that unknown immortal to slaughter them all, a helpless attempt in defending themselves.

Are you going to die quietly?

An ambulance sped by, the flash of blinding red lighting up his worn, old face for the brief moment. He craned his neck slowly, turning to the piece of declaration with a sudden fierce stare. Almost dropping the pen in his rush, he scrambled to pick it up, furiously scribbling his name on the line, pushing the pen so hard into the paper that it left an imprint on the soft fabric below.

We survived the vampires; We will survive their master too.

“Humanity...the thing about them, they don’t know how to give up, do they?

The President lowered his pen, gazing at the signed document with a mixed expression of fear, relief, determination. It has been done.

The end...starts now.

Creation Finale:
ONE HAPPY ENDING

”For you, I would come here one last time, to write the promised happily ever after.”

2 hours after the catastrophic events of Creation III: Thirteen Stars

He was dining alone in the room.

The President’s dining hall was originally built for large functions and dinner parties, beautifully furnished to his taste. Shards of crystal hung beneath the lights, casting a dazzling array of colours onto the room below. Large red curtains of velvet were draped across the walls, the cloth smoothed and unwrinkled.

The President sat at the end of the long table, silently picking at his meal. Occasionally the silverware would clink against the plate, the only sound ringing in the room and muffled by the velvet hung around. Faint voices can be heard outside the thick glass windows, as the protesters yelled out desperately for help. Yet he carried on, head bowed, cutting aimlessly at his steak with unnecessary attention.

Anything to avoid the flat sheet of paper, sitting perfectly on his right.

The declaration of war against the unknown entity that is threatening the world outside. It is just sitting there, his favourite fountain pen by its side, waiting for one of the most important men in the world to sign it. It was almost like the vampire wars again, except this time no one knows how to fight the enemy. No one even knows what the enemy is.

The Creator, they call her.

He stabbed into his steak in one violent stroke, pale blood from the piece of meat running along the plate. A few drops splattered out, landing on the tablecloth before spreading and staining the clean white cloth. Like the people, he thought wearily, like my people that will bleed and die if I sign this declaration. Declaring war will simply be an invitation for that unknown immortal to slaughter them all, a helpless attempt in defending themselves.

Are you going to die quietly?

An ambulance sped by, the flash of blinding red lighting up his worn, old face for the brief moment. He craned his neck slowly, turning to the piece of declaration with a sudden fierce stare. Almost dropping the pen in his rush, he scrambled to pick it up, furiously scribbling his name on the line, pushing the pen so hard into the paper that it left an imprint on the soft fabric below.

We survived the vampires; We will survive their master too.

“Humanity...the thing about them, they don’t know how to give up, do they?

The President lowered his pen, gazing at the signed document with a mixed expression of fear, relief, determination. It has been done.

The end...starts now.

arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Rules:

1. No editing or deleting posts. You may ask for permission to do so if it is something very very very important or you double posted.

2. No screenshotting, copy and pasting, taking a picture, or any action that involves recording down any game related pms between mods and players. You may only paraphrase.

3. You are not allowed to talk about the game outside the game threads, no matter if it is pms or in other communication methods.

4. Please follow the FR code of conduct / forum guidelines while playing this game.

5. Days last 48 hours while nights last 24 hours. Lockdown is at 5:00 FR time. Rollover will last from 15 mins to 1 hour depending on how fast I can get the flavour out.

6. No posting after the lockdown post is posted. Conversation may resume once you all have been pinged for the flavour text and results post. All votes and actions will not be accepted after lockdown time .

7. Mod's word is final.

8. Players must post in the discussion thread at least twice during each day phase. If they fail to do so, they will receive a warning and have to post at least one post in the following night phase. If they still fail to do so, they will be replaced or unable to use their ability.

9. Please vote in the provided lynch thread. Only votes in the lynch thread will be counted.

10. It is preferred to submit all your actions through rolecard PM, even if you have a Quicktopic chat, as it is easier for me to note down actions and avoid mistakes or missing actions.

11. Please don't post in the thread after you are dead or if you are not a player. I will provide the spectator chat and popcorn and lemonade for you after your death.

12. Mafia is a game of deception. People may lie and things may get heated over arguments. However, when arguments start to break out, please take a deep breath,
and remember it's just a game. I’ll step in if serious things break out.

13. Have fun. :) This is the most important rule of all.

14. Any breaking of the rules above may cause you to be punished. believe me I have a final list of very interesting punishments waiting for you, replaced, or if we run out of the replacements, then you will be unable to use your role for some time, or even modkill you.

15. I am totally not trying to sound strict here but please read the rules before you play.

Game Information:

1. This is a non-RP mafia game. Please refrain from RP-ing during this game.

2. This is a role madness game. Which means everyone will have at least one role/power.

3. Abilities in this game consists of these types:

Active - These abilities can be used once every night phase. It is required for you to submit a pm to the mod regarding taking action for your active ability to take effect.

Passive - These abilities are always in effect, or take effect if a certain condition is fulfilled, no matter if you submitted an action pm or not. Some passives may be triggered only due to certain events happening.

Ethereal - These abilities activate after death only, and do not require players to submit an action pm.

X-Shot - These abilities are numbered, and have limited times you can use it. It is required for you to submit a pm to the mod regarding taking action for the ability to take effect.

4. This is a non-b*stard game. The mod cannot affect the game this time. However, there may be presence of deceptive investigative roles (e.g. Godfather, Miller).

5. Mod CANNOT be lynched or night killed.

6. Flips at death are fully accurate and truthful. The flip will include alignment and role name. I also do not lie in your rolecards or regarding basic mafia mechanics, such as whether the game is in LyLo or MyLo or how to vote for lynch.

7. This game uses Quicktopic for all its chats. You do not need an account to use Quicktopic, I will provide the links.

8. Flavours do not include any flavour hints/clues . Flavour is just a piece of writing to make the whole thing more interesting. Seriously. Or I will be issuing more unicorn flavour.

9. Mafia wins when the total number of mafia aligned players overpower the total number of town aligned players left. Mafia has a game ending wincon.

10. Town wins when all mafia aligned players are eliminated. Town has a game ending wincon.

11. There are no neutral parties in this game.
Rules:

1. No editing or deleting posts. You may ask for permission to do so if it is something very very very important or you double posted.

2. No screenshotting, copy and pasting, taking a picture, or any action that involves recording down any game related pms between mods and players. You may only paraphrase.

3. You are not allowed to talk about the game outside the game threads, no matter if it is pms or in other communication methods.

4. Please follow the FR code of conduct / forum guidelines while playing this game.

5. Days last 48 hours while nights last 24 hours. Lockdown is at 5:00 FR time. Rollover will last from 15 mins to 1 hour depending on how fast I can get the flavour out.

6. No posting after the lockdown post is posted. Conversation may resume once you all have been pinged for the flavour text and results post. All votes and actions will not be accepted after lockdown time .

7. Mod's word is final.

8. Players must post in the discussion thread at least twice during each day phase. If they fail to do so, they will receive a warning and have to post at least one post in the following night phase. If they still fail to do so, they will be replaced or unable to use their ability.

9. Please vote in the provided lynch thread. Only votes in the lynch thread will be counted.

10. It is preferred to submit all your actions through rolecard PM, even if you have a Quicktopic chat, as it is easier for me to note down actions and avoid mistakes or missing actions.

11. Please don't post in the thread after you are dead or if you are not a player. I will provide the spectator chat and popcorn and lemonade for you after your death.

12. Mafia is a game of deception. People may lie and things may get heated over arguments. However, when arguments start to break out, please take a deep breath,
and remember it's just a game. I’ll step in if serious things break out.

13. Have fun. :) This is the most important rule of all.

14. Any breaking of the rules above may cause you to be punished. believe me I have a final list of very interesting punishments waiting for you, replaced, or if we run out of the replacements, then you will be unable to use your role for some time, or even modkill you.

15. I am totally not trying to sound strict here but please read the rules before you play.

Game Information:

1. This is a non-RP mafia game. Please refrain from RP-ing during this game.

2. This is a role madness game. Which means everyone will have at least one role/power.

3. Abilities in this game consists of these types:

Active - These abilities can be used once every night phase. It is required for you to submit a pm to the mod regarding taking action for your active ability to take effect.

Passive - These abilities are always in effect, or take effect if a certain condition is fulfilled, no matter if you submitted an action pm or not. Some passives may be triggered only due to certain events happening.

Ethereal - These abilities activate after death only, and do not require players to submit an action pm.

X-Shot - These abilities are numbered, and have limited times you can use it. It is required for you to submit a pm to the mod regarding taking action for the ability to take effect.

4. This is a non-b*stard game. The mod cannot affect the game this time. However, there may be presence of deceptive investigative roles (e.g. Godfather, Miller).

5. Mod CANNOT be lynched or night killed.

6. Flips at death are fully accurate and truthful. The flip will include alignment and role name. I also do not lie in your rolecards or regarding basic mafia mechanics, such as whether the game is in LyLo or MyLo or how to vote for lynch.

7. This game uses Quicktopic for all its chats. You do not need an account to use Quicktopic, I will provide the links.

8. Flavours do not include any flavour hints/clues . Flavour is just a piece of writing to make the whole thing more interesting. Seriously. Or I will be issuing more unicorn flavour.

9. Mafia wins when the total number of mafia aligned players overpower the total number of town aligned players left. Mafia has a game ending wincon.

10. Town wins when all mafia aligned players are eliminated. Town has a game ending wincon.

11. There are no neutral parties in this game.
Mechanics:

Role names

In this game, the 13 role names will be according to the 13 buildings fallen to the Creator’s spell. This is to prevent the claiming of role names as an element in this game. Role names have nothing to do with alignment. They are as follows:
Royal Exhibition Building, Carlton, Australia
The Atomic Bomb Dome, Hiroshima, Japan
The Catete Palace, Rio, Brazil
The Colosseum, Rome, Italy
The Forbidden City, Beijing, China
The Great Sphinx of Giza, Al Hiza Desert, Egypt
The Library of Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland
The Louvre Palace, Paris, France
The Norwegian Lutheran Church, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
The Parthenon, Athens, Greece
The Taj Mahal, Agra, India
Trinity Church, New York City, United States

Game Mechanics

Corruptness (poisoning):
When a player is poisoned, they will be notified immediately of having an active corrupted status, and are subject to the following:

-This status can only be removed by being Cleansed.
-Corrupted players will die automatically three day/night phases later unless Cleansed.
-Poisoning effects can be stacked . If the player has two stacks of active poison, they have until the end of that phase before they will die immediately.
-Players will be notified whenever they get corrupted or cleansed.
-Both poisoning and Cleansing abilities may be of all ability types.
-Players of both alignments may be corrupted and cleansed.

In addition,
Every night, the two spirits will each randomly reside in a player building. (i.e. every night two random players of any faction will be affected by the following)

The Creator:
When residing in an Infected building - grants the target 1x shot of Poisoning , can be used in both day and night phase
When residing in an Untainted building - generates 1 stack of corruptness to the target

The Innocent Spirit:
When residing in an Infected building - generates 1 stack of corruptness to the target
When residing in an Untainted building - grants the target 1x Cleansing shot which can be used in both day and night phase, or immediately Cleanses the target of 1 stack of poisoning status if they are currently poisoned
Mechanics:

Role names

In this game, the 13 role names will be according to the 13 buildings fallen to the Creator’s spell. This is to prevent the claiming of role names as an element in this game. Role names have nothing to do with alignment. They are as follows:
Royal Exhibition Building, Carlton, Australia
The Atomic Bomb Dome, Hiroshima, Japan
The Catete Palace, Rio, Brazil
The Colosseum, Rome, Italy
The Forbidden City, Beijing, China
The Great Sphinx of Giza, Al Hiza Desert, Egypt
The Library of Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland
The Louvre Palace, Paris, France
The Norwegian Lutheran Church, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
The Parthenon, Athens, Greece
The Taj Mahal, Agra, India
Trinity Church, New York City, United States

Game Mechanics

Corruptness (poisoning):
When a player is poisoned, they will be notified immediately of having an active corrupted status, and are subject to the following:

-This status can only be removed by being Cleansed.
-Corrupted players will die automatically three day/night phases later unless Cleansed.
-Poisoning effects can be stacked . If the player has two stacks of active poison, they have until the end of that phase before they will die immediately.
-Players will be notified whenever they get corrupted or cleansed.
-Both poisoning and Cleansing abilities may be of all ability types.
-Players of both alignments may be corrupted and cleansed.

In addition,
Every night, the two spirits will each randomly reside in a player building. (i.e. every night two random players of any faction will be affected by the following)

The Creator:
When residing in an Infected building - grants the target 1x shot of Poisoning , can be used in both day and night phase
When residing in an Untainted building - generates 1 stack of corruptness to the target

The Innocent Spirit:
When residing in an Infected building - generates 1 stack of corruptness to the target
When residing in an Untainted building - grants the target 1x Cleansing shot which can be used in both day and night phase, or immediately Cleanses the target of 1 stack of poisoning status if they are currently poisoned
[code] @Tanglefire Name: Type: Player/sub/spectator Others: Anything to add? [/code] [size=5][b][u][font=papyrus]Players[/size][/b][/u] [size=1]Thank you for sparing your time for this![s]hehe[/s][/size] 1. Baret 2. Highhighhopes 3. DraconianVibes 4. NotarySojac 5. EmbertheSkywing 6. Tweeter101 7. Sincerity11 8. Pikalink 9. MagykalWagykal 10. craftbaobao2 11. 12. 13. [b][u][size=5][font=papyrus]Subs[/size][/b][/u] [size=1]When all things fail there is always the subs to come in and handle the mess[/size] 1. Steamdinner 2. MediaeLycan 3. [b][u][size=5][font=papyrus]Spectators[/size][/b][/u] [size=1]Unlimited. We shall watch them on the sidelines with lemonade and cookies. And cotton candy. Much cotton candy. And of course a specchat[/size] 1. 2. 3. [size=5][b][u][font=papyrus]Important links[/size][/b][/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35554763] Previous games of Creation (in the bio) [/url] [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2895359] Discussion Thread [/url]
Code:
@Tanglefire Name: Type: Player/sub/spectator Others: Anything to add?

Players
Thank you for sparing your time for this!hehe

1. Baret
2. Highhighhopes
3. DraconianVibes
4. NotarySojac
5. EmbertheSkywing
6. Tweeter101
7. Sincerity11
8. Pikalink
9. MagykalWagykal
10. craftbaobao2

Subs
When all things fail there is always the subs to come in and handle the mess

1. Steamdinner
2. MediaeLycan

Spectators
Unlimited. We shall watch them on the sidelines with lemonade and cookies. And cotton candy. Much cotton candy. And of course a specchat

Important links
Previous games of Creation (in the bio)
Discussion Thread
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Reshiramu, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @Dawnbreeze, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @SelenaSilverwolf, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @AWB, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Solstices, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @kiwipen, @lovebite, @Warriorgirl1234, @brighteningskies
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

——-

It’s the last game of the series Creation! Look how far we have come. Pls come join! :D

Thank you to all who have supported this game throughout these years, I look forward to this one last time with you all!

Let’s finish this long overdue story.

Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Reshiramu, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @Dawnbreeze, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @SelenaSilverwolf, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @AWB, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Solstices, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @kiwipen, @lovebite, @Warriorgirl1234, @brighteningskies
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

——-

It’s the last game of the series Creation! Look how far we have come. Pls come join! :D

Thank you to all who have supported this game throughout these years, I look forward to this one last time with you all!

Let’s finish this long overdue story.

Reserve
Reserve
It’s open. I really want to finish it....I hope you all don’t mind seeing me again. It’ll be the last time anyways
It’s open. I really want to finish it....I hope you all don’t mind seeing me again. It’ll be the last time anyways
@Tanglefire
Name: Baret
Type: Player
Others: I have a lot of free time now and am on FR every day so I should be relatively active. Also I don't think i've never played any of your previous Creation games but this one sounds pretty interesting :D
@Tanglefire
Name: Baret
Others: I have a lot of free time now and am on FR every day so I should be relatively active. Also I don't think i've never played any of your previous Creation games but this one sounds pretty interesting :D
seGmw74.jpg
@Tanglefire
Name: Highhighhopes
Others: I have never played any of your previous games, but I'd love to play this one!! It sounds really cool uwu
@Tanglefire
Name: Highhighhopes
Others: I have never played any of your previous games, but I'd love to play this one!! It sounds really cool uwu
jotaro-kid.gif
@Tanglefire
Name: DraconianVibes
Type:Player
Others: Like the people above me, I haven’t played any of these games but it sounds really exciting! I should be able to get on FR at least twice a day , if not more :>
@Tanglefire
Name: DraconianVibes
Type:Player
Others: Like the people above me, I haven’t played any of these games but it sounds really exciting! I should be able to get on FR at least twice a day , if not more :>
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png Unhatched Wind Egg
They/them
FR +2
Picies
Skydancer enthusiast
Playful Windsinger Puppet tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4 5