Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Interactive Story~~The Lost Prophet~ CYA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center] A small fae stood on a slim branch, shades of blue on her wings and body. A crooked cloth hat rested on her head. She stretched her wings in an attempt to make her look bigger. The illusion silenced the crowd below her branch, all eyes on her. She cleared her throat and began to speak, light, musically voice drifting over the crowd like an autumn breeze. "Dragons of the Wandering Willows, today is a special day. Today our young decide their paths in the wandering trail of life" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44468470][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/444685/44468470_350.png[/img][/url] The dragons gathered under the tree looked up at the small fae leader, excited. The chosen anxious to be made adults. The parents happy to see their children grow up. A select few adults stood by, nervous, the possibility of becoming a mentor weighing on their wings. The fae leader spread her wings wide "One by one, please step forward." After a brief pause, a small female Guardian stepped forward [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62772710][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/627728/62772710_350.png[/img][/url] "M-m-my name is Starry" The fae on the tree smiled and nodded for her to continue. Flustered, Starry continued, "I want to be a mage....." Her voice trailed off at the end. The crowd grew silent. A blue bogsneak stood up from the side of the crowd, and stepped forward, tail dragging on the ground. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42022135][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/420222/42022135_350.png[/img][/url] "This one shines brightly," A deep voice emanated from the bogsneak, "She would bring many seasons of power to our ranks." "Thank you Nepthys" The blue fae said, shooing a butterfly away with her wings. "As you were Lady Splash." The bogsneak walked back to her spot in the crowd. Splash looked down at the small guardian. "Well? What do you choose? Do you accept Neptheys's offer?" Starry looked slightly uncomfortable. She shifted her talons, plucking at the grass. "Could I be a healer too?" The request was barely a whisper. She then gave a small cough, rubbing her chest. Splash looked at her quizzically. A few of the dragons gathered looked equally uncomfortable. Starry's two siblings had died in their eggs, and she had developed an incurable cough. Her parents stood, not far away, misty-eyed. Splash glanced at Nepthys, who nodded. Starry's eyes brightened. "Thank you so much! I accept!" She bounded over to Nepthys, who she embraced, and then started coughing. A handful of the other dragons chuckled. As the murmurs died down, all eyes focused on the remaining dragons. Moments passed, and no one stepped forward. The young dragons seemed to shrink under the gazes of their clanmates. Splash sighed, wings twitching in impatience, "I'll choose the next one." Her voice seemed to resonate like an echo through the clearing. [/center] [b]Who do you choose? The female pearlcatcher with rusty wings? The male pearlcatcher with facet eyes? The female pearlcatcher with pink wings? The female guardian with dark scales? [/b] At this point, you are inside Splash's head. This is only temporary. @lizwyrm @MediaeLycan
A small fae stood on a slim branch, shades of blue on her wings and body. A crooked cloth hat rested on her head. She stretched her wings in an attempt to make her look bigger. The illusion silenced the crowd below her branch, all eyes on her. She cleared her throat and began to speak, light, musically voice drifting over the crowd like an autumn breeze.

"Dragons of the Wandering Willows, today is a special day. Today our young decide their paths in the wandering trail of life"

44468470_350.png
The dragons gathered under the tree looked up at the small fae leader, excited. The chosen anxious to be made adults. The parents happy to see their children grow up. A select few adults stood by, nervous, the possibility of becoming a mentor weighing on their wings.

The fae leader spread her wings wide "One by one, please step forward."

After a brief pause, a small female Guardian stepped forward
62772710_350.png

"M-m-my name is Starry"

The fae on the tree smiled and nodded for her to continue.

Flustered, Starry continued, "I want to be a mage....." Her voice trailed off at the end.

The crowd grew silent.

A blue bogsneak stood up from the side of the crowd, and stepped forward, tail dragging on the ground.
42022135_350.png

"This one shines brightly," A deep voice emanated from the bogsneak, "She would bring many seasons of power to our ranks."

"Thank you Nepthys" The blue fae said, shooing a butterfly away with her wings.

"As you were Lady Splash." The bogsneak walked back to her spot in the crowd.

Splash looked down at the small guardian. "Well? What do you choose? Do you accept Neptheys's offer?"

Starry looked slightly uncomfortable. She shifted her talons, plucking at the grass. "Could I be a healer too?" The request was barely a whisper. She then gave a small cough, rubbing her chest.

Splash looked at her quizzically. A few of the dragons gathered looked equally uncomfortable. Starry's two siblings had died in their eggs, and she had developed an incurable cough. Her parents stood, not far away, misty-eyed.

Splash glanced at Nepthys, who nodded. Starry's eyes brightened.

"Thank you so much! I accept!" She bounded over to Nepthys, who she embraced, and then started coughing. A handful of the other dragons chuckled.

As the murmurs died down, all eyes focused on the remaining dragons. Moments passed, and no one stepped forward. The young dragons seemed to shrink under the gazes of their clanmates.

Splash sighed, wings twitching in impatience, "I'll choose the next one." Her voice seemed to resonate like an echo through the clearing.

Who do you choose?

The female pearlcatcher with rusty wings?
The male pearlcatcher with facet eyes?
The female pearlcatcher with pink wings?
The female guardian with dark scales?

At this point, you are inside Splash's head. This is only temporary.

@lizwyrm @MediaeLycan
Art Shop! We're Open!
Pinglist
@/lizwyrm
@/BoundlessSkies
@/MediaeLycan
Pinglist
@/lizwyrm
@/BoundlessSkies
@/MediaeLycan
Art Shop! We're Open!
Special Thanks