Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] CYOA - Operation Internship!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
1. Nora Max Maxfield 2. Finder's Keepers 3. Labwork 4. Paperwork 5. Engineering Essentials 6. Don't Forget Your Funny Hat 7. What Handbook? 8. Safety First, Orange Thanks so much for running this event, had a great time coming up with lore for Ixion! His familiar or Gloomwillow Guide didn't even have a name, let alone personalities until I started this, so thanks for helping me flesh them and their story out [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
1. Nora Max Maxfield
2. Finder's Keepers
3. Labwork
4. Paperwork
5. Engineering Essentials
6. Don't Forget Your Funny Hat
7. What Handbook?
8. Safety First, Orange

Thanks so much for running this event, had a great time coming up with lore for Ixion! His familiar or Gloomwillow Guide didn't even have a name, let alone personalities until I started this, so thanks for helping me flesh them and their story out
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Oh geez I hadn't realized I won something!

1. Finders Keepers

Thanks for the fun CYOA! I'm sad I missed the last day, but oh well. I still had a lot of fun!
Oh geez I hadn't realized I won something!

1. Finders Keepers

Thanks for the fun CYOA! I'm sad I missed the last day, but oh well. I still had a lot of fun!
S1RYPFw.png
OOP I've been stressed all day and forgot about this!

1. Safety First, Purple
2. Vekha
OOP I've been stressed all day and forgot about this!

1. Safety First, Purple
2. Vekha
Oology Workshop Workers Aeronaut Knife-wielding Finder's Keepers Funny Hat Coffee Engineering Essentials Safety First, Purple Thanks so much for running this! I've had so much fun here with Tux that I've fleshed our her lore and made her my avatar. [emoji=rose]
Oology
Workshop Workers
Aeronaut
Knife-wielding
Finder's Keepers
Funny Hat
Coffee
Engineering Essentials
Safety First, Purple

Thanks so much for running this! I've had so much fun here with Tux that I've fleshed our her lore and made her my avatar.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
Thanks again for running this wonderful event!

1. What Handbook?
2. Safety First, Green
3. Safety First, Gold
Thanks again for running this wonderful event!

1. What Handbook?
2. Safety First, Green
3. Safety First, Gold
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
Prizes Round 4!
@myriadofstars
@IllusiveFox
@Disillusionist
@Enen16106
@Prescott
@Eggsin
@danijust
@dragonpals
@Bxy26

Please make a desired prize list, where the number of packs listed equals your number above. So if you're third on the list, please list three prizes. Also, please be sure to list them in order from most wanted to least wanted. The currently available prizes are in the next post.

You have 24 hours to submit your list, or you'll be bumped to the top of the next round. If you miss two consecutive days, you'll have to be re-drawn in order to get a prize.

Thanks for joining this exciting work experience opportunity! Congratulations!
Prizes Round 4!
@myriadofstars
@IllusiveFox
@Disillusionist
@Enen16106
@Prescott
@Eggsin
@danijust
@dragonpals
@Bxy26

Please make a desired prize list, where the number of packs listed equals your number above. So if you're third on the list, please list three prizes. Also, please be sure to list them in order from most wanted to least wanted. The currently available prizes are in the next post.

You have 24 hours to submit your list, or you'll be bumped to the top of the next round. If you miss two consecutive days, you'll have to be re-drawn in order to get a prize.

Thanks for joining this exciting work experience opportunity! Congratulations!
8CsKgfH.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZlTI8or.png[/img] [quote=Natalia] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52446397][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/524464/52446397_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Will be included in the raffle, and comes with lore, art, and her apparel![/i][/center] [/quote] [quote=Doctor"Doc" Enigma] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Nora "Max" Maxfield] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Nia] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Dalfryn] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Vekha] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/FDscWFI.png[/img] [quote=A Mechanic's Best Friend] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Don't return to sender] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=First Familiar Aeronaut] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Knife wielding what now?] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Raider Gear] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Business Stripes] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=A Dedicated Herpetologist] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Lost & Found] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Office Daycare] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=The Science of Oology] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Too Many Boxes! (Each box represents a stack!)] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Safety First, Gold] [center][item=alchemist eyewear][item=golden glow alchemist tools][item=red mantle][item=lab coat][item=gold steampunk gloves][/center][/quote] [quote=Safety First, Green] [center][item=black protective eyewear][item=supercharged alchemist tools][item=whisperer's mantle][item=black lab coat][item=brass steampunk gloves][/center][/quote] [quote=Safety First, Orange] [center][item=orange protective eyewear][item=primary alchemist tools][item=twice-dyed mantle][item=lab coat][item=bronze steampunk gloves][/center][/quote] [quote=Safety First, Purple] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Engineering Essentials] [center][item=rose gold Steampunk goggles][item=Highland scavenger][item=thundercrack cogspanner][item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll][/center] [/quote] [quote=What Handbook?] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Don't Forget Your Funny Hat] [center][item=paper bogsneak masque][item=paper coatl masque][item=paper fae masque][item=paper guardian masque] [item=paper imperial masque][item=paper mirror masque][item=paper nocturne masque][item=paper pearlcatcher masque][item=paper ridgeback masque][item=paper skydancer masque][item=paper snapper masque][item=paper spiral masque][item=paper tundra masque][item=paper wildclaw masque][/center][/quote] [quote=Cruelty Free] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Labwork] [center][item=vista: baldwin's brew][item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll][/center] [/quote] [quote=Paperwork] [center][item=vista: alchemical formula][item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll][/center] [/quote] [quote=Finder's Keepers] [center][item= prismatic token][item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll][/center] [/quote] [quote=Coffee] [center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote=Field Research] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Just Follow the Lights] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Workshop Workers] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Intern of the Month] [center][size=4][b]Art by Feinics! Example piece:[/b][/size] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] ** As this is the last round, if you aren't interested in a dragon prize, please limit your list to only non-dragon prize packs in order of preference and make a note that you aren't interested :)
ZlTI8or.png
Natalia wrote:
52446397_350.png
Will be included in the raffle, and comes with lore, art, and her apparel!
DoctorDoc Enigma wrote:
Claimed!
Nora Max Maxfield wrote:
Claimed!
Nia wrote:
Claimed!
Dalfryn wrote:
Claimed!
Vekha wrote:
Claimed!

FDscWFI.png

A Mechanic's Best Friend wrote:
Claimed!

Don't return to sender wrote:
Claimed!

First Familiar Aeronaut wrote:
Claimed!

Knife wielding what now? wrote:
Claimed!

Raider Gear wrote:
Claimed!

Business Stripes wrote:
Claimed!

A Dedicated Herpetologist wrote:
Claimed!

Lost & Found wrote:
Claimed!

Office Daycare wrote:
Claimed!

The Science of Oology wrote:
Claimed!

Too Many Boxes! (Each box represents a stack!) wrote:
Claimed!

Safety First, Gold wrote:
Alchemist Eyewear Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Red Mantle Lab Coat Gold Steampunk Gloves

Safety First, Green wrote:
Black Protective Eyewear Supercharged Alchemist Tools Whisperer's Mantle Black Lab Coat Brass Steampunk Gloves

Safety First, Orange wrote:
Orange Protective Eyewear Primary Alchemist Tools Twice-Dyed Mantle Lab Coat Bronze Steampunk Gloves

Safety First, Purple wrote:
Claimed!

Engineering Essentials wrote:
Rose Gold Steampunk Goggles Highland Scavenger Thundercrack Cogspanner Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll

What Handbook? wrote:
Claimed!

Don't Forget Your Funny Hat wrote:
Paper Bogsneak Masque Paper Coatl Masque Paper Fae Masque Paper Guardian Masque
Paper Imperial Masque Paper Mirror Masque Paper Nocturne Masque Paper Pearlcatcher Masque Paper Ridgeback Masque Paper Skydancer Masque Paper Snapper Masque Paper Spiral Masque Paper Tundra Masque Paper Wildclaw Masque

Cruelty Free wrote:
Claimed!

Labwork wrote:
Vista: Baldwin's Brew Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll

Paperwork wrote:
Vista: Alchemical Formula Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll

Finder's Keepers wrote:
Prismatic Token Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll

Coffee wrote:
Claimed!

Field Research wrote:
Claimed!

Just Follow the Lights wrote:
Claimed!

Workshop Workers wrote:
Claimed!
Quote:
Art by Feinics! Example piece:
Claimed!

** As this is the last round, if you aren't interested in a dragon prize, please limit your list to only non-dragon prize packs in order of preference and make a note that you aren't interested :)
8CsKgfH.png
Thank you so much for running the event, it was super fun and I had a great time!

1. Engineering Essentials
2. Don't Forget Your Funny Hat
Thank you so much for running the event, it was super fun and I had a great time!

2. Don't Forget Your Funny Hat
Oh wow! I didn't expect to win anything.... Thank you! [emoji=mirror happy size=1] 1. Engineering Essentials 2. Natalia 3. Finder's Keepers 4. Don't Forget Your Funny Hat 5. Safety First, Orange
Oh wow! I didn't expect to win anything.... Thank you!

2. Natalia
3. Finder's Keepers
4. Don't Forget Your Funny Hat
5. Safety First, Orange
Gr7tY6Q.gif
Ha ha, I guess I’ll take whatever is left! Thanks for hosting!

1. Don't Forget Your Funny Hat
2. Labwork
3. Paperwork
4. Finder's Keepers
6. Safety First, Green
7. Safety First, Gold
8. Safety First, Orange

Thanks, not really interested in the dragon!
Ha ha, I guess I’ll take whatever is left! Thanks for hosting!

1. Don't Forget Your Funny Hat
2. Labwork
3. Paperwork
4. Finder's Keepers
6. Safety First, Green
7. Safety First, Gold
8. Safety First, Orange

Thanks, not really interested in the dragon!
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37