Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] CYOA - Operation Internship!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
omg thank you!!

1. Lost & Found
2. A Dedicated Herpetologist
3. Business Stripes
4. Office Daycare
5. The Science of Oology
omg thank you!!

1. Lost & Found
2. A Dedicated Herpetologist
3. Business Stripes
4. Office Daycare
5. The Science of Oology
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
Agh geez too many great choices left how do I choose :p Thank you so much for the game and the raffle! This was really great fun

1. business stripes
2. vekha
3. office daycare
Agh geez too many great choices left how do I choose :p Thank you so much for the game and the raffle! This was really great fun

1. business stripes
2. vekha
3. office daycare
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Prizes Round 3!
@tigressRising (Bump)
@Cataegus (Bump)
@Thewarywatcher13
@LissaJade
@Jaderannosaurus
@TricksySixx
@Fabellaura
@Beatoriche
@nuttysaladtree
@MintyKitsune

Please make a desired prize list, where the number of packs listed equals your number above. So if you're third on the list, please list three prizes. Also, please be sure to list them in order from most wanted to least wanted. The currently available prizes are in the next post.

You have 24 hours to submit your list, or you'll be bumped to the top of the next round. If you miss two consecutive days, you'll have to be re-drawn in order to get a prize.

Thanks for joining this exciting work experience opportunity! Congratulations!
Prizes Round 3!
@tigressRising (Bump)
@Cataegus (Bump)
@Thewarywatcher13
@LissaJade
@Jaderannosaurus
@TricksySixx
@Fabellaura
@Beatoriche
@nuttysaladtree
@MintyKitsune

Please make a desired prize list, where the number of packs listed equals your number above. So if you're third on the list, please list three prizes. Also, please be sure to list them in order from most wanted to least wanted. The currently available prizes are in the next post.

You have 24 hours to submit your list, or you'll be bumped to the top of the next round. If you miss two consecutive days, you'll have to be re-drawn in order to get a prize.

Thanks for joining this exciting work experience opportunity! Congratulations!
8CsKgfH.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZlTI8or.png[/img] [quote=Natalia] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52446397][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/524464/52446397_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Will be included in the raffle, and comes with lore, art, and her apparel![/i][/center] [/quote] [quote=Doctor"Doc" Enigma] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60030899][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/600309/60030899_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Will be included in the raffle, and comes with art and his apparel![/i][/center] [/quote] [quote=Nora "Max" Maxfield] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61979797][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/619798/61979797_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Will be included in the raffle, and comes with lore, art, and her apparel![/i][/center] [/quote] [quote=Nia] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Dalfryn] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Vekha] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58015418][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/580155/58015418_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Will be included in the raffle, and comes with lore, art, and his apparel![/i][/center] [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/FDscWFI.png[/img] [quote=A Mechanic's Best Friend] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Don't return to sender] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=First Familiar Aeronaut] [center][item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll][item=critical mass volten][item=high-voltage almonds]x99 [/center] [/quote] [quote=Knife wielding what now?] [center][item=Valkyrie blade][/center] [/quote] [quote=Raider Gear] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Business Stripes] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=A Dedicated Herpetologist] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Lost & Found] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Office Daycare] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=The Science of Oology] [center][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=geartoggle smith][item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll][/center] [/quote] [quote=Too Many Boxes! (Each box represents a stack!)] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Safety First, Gold] [center][item=alchemist eyewear][item=golden glow alchemist tools][item=red mantle][item=lab coat][item=gold steampunk gloves][/center][/quote] [quote=Safety First, Green] [center][item=black protective eyewear][item=supercharged alchemist tools][item=whisperer's mantle][item=black lab coat][item=brass steampunk gloves][/center][/quote] [quote=Safety First, Orange] [center][item=orange protective eyewear][item=primary alchemist tools][item=twice-dyed mantle][item=lab coat][item=bronze steampunk gloves][/center][/quote] [quote=Safety First, Purple] [center][item=white protective eyewear][item=dusklight alchemist tools][item=peacebringer's mantle][item=black lab coat][item=ceramic steampunk gloves][/center] [/quote] [quote=Engineering Essentials] [center][item=rose gold Steampunk goggles][item=Highland scavenger][item=thundercrack cogspanner][item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll][/center] [/quote] [quote=What Handbook?] [center][item=lightning tome][item=brilliant healer's reference][item=gentle healer's reference][item=grim healer's reference][item=helpful healer's reference][item=mystic healer's reference][item=nurturing healer's reference][item=red healer's reference][item=solemn healer's reference][item=studious healer's reference][/center] [/quote] [quote=Don't Forget Your Funny Hat] [center][item=paper bogsneak masque][item=paper coatl masque][item=paper fae masque][item=paper guardian masque] [item=paper imperial masque][item=paper mirror masque][item=paper nocturne masque][item=paper pearlcatcher masque][item=paper ridgeback masque][item=paper skydancer masque][item=paper snapper masque][item=paper spiral masque][item=paper tundra masque][item=paper wildclaw masque][/center][/quote] [quote=Cruelty Free] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Labwork] [center][item=vista: baldwin's brew][item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll][/center] [/quote] [quote=Paperwork] [center][item=vista: alchemical formula][item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll][/center] [/quote] [quote=Finder's Keepers] [center][item= prismatic token][item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll][/center] [/quote] [quote=Coffee] [center][item=Haste] [item=Berserker][item=Ambush][item=Berserker][item=Ambush][item=Berserker][/center][/quote] [quote=Field Research] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Just Follow the Lights] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote] [quote=Workshop Workers] [center][item=workshop monitor][item=chromefeather lookout][item=construction mith][item=clattercog engineer][item=scrapmetal tracker][/center] [/quote] [quote=Intern of the Month] [center][size=4][b]Art by Feinics! Example piece:[/b][/size] [center]Claimed![/center] [/quote]
ZlTI8or.png
Natalia wrote:
52446397_350.png
Will be included in the raffle, and comes with lore, art, and her apparel!
DoctorDoc Enigma wrote:
60030899_350.png
Will be included in the raffle, and comes with art and his apparel!
Nora Max Maxfield wrote:
61979797_350.png
Will be included in the raffle, and comes with lore, art, and her apparel!
Nia wrote:
Claimed!
Dalfryn wrote:
Claimed!
Vekha wrote:
58015418_350.png
Will be included in the raffle, and comes with lore, art, and his apparel!

FDscWFI.png

A Mechanic's Best Friend wrote:
Claimed!

Don't return to sender wrote:
Claimed!

First Familiar Aeronaut wrote:
Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll Critical Mass Volten High-Voltage Almonds x99

Knife wielding what now? wrote:
Valkyrie Blade

Raider Gear wrote:
Claimed!

Business Stripes wrote:
Claimed!

A Dedicated Herpetologist wrote:
Claimed!

Lost & Found wrote:
Claimed!

Office Daycare wrote:
Claimed!

The Science of Oology wrote:
Unhatched Lightning Egg Geartoggle Smith Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll

Too Many Boxes! (Each box represents a stack!) wrote:
Claimed!

Safety First, Gold wrote:
Alchemist Eyewear Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Red Mantle Lab Coat Gold Steampunk Gloves

Safety First, Green wrote:
Black Protective Eyewear Supercharged Alchemist Tools Whisperer's Mantle Black Lab Coat Brass Steampunk Gloves

Safety First, Orange wrote:
Orange Protective Eyewear Primary Alchemist Tools Twice-Dyed Mantle Lab Coat Bronze Steampunk Gloves

Safety First, Purple wrote:
White Protective Eyewear Dusklight Alchemist Tools Peacebringer's Mantle Black Lab Coat Ceramic Steampunk Gloves

Engineering Essentials wrote:
Rose Gold Steampunk Goggles Highland Scavenger Thundercrack Cogspanner Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll

What Handbook? wrote:
Lightning Tome Brilliant Healer's Reference Gentle Healer's Reference Grim Healer's Reference Helpful Healer's Reference Mystic Healer's Reference Nurturing Healer's Reference Red Healer's Reference Solemn Healer's Reference Studious Healer's Reference

Don't Forget Your Funny Hat wrote:
Paper Bogsneak Masque Paper Coatl Masque Paper Fae Masque Paper Guardian Masque
Paper Imperial Masque Paper Mirror Masque Paper Nocturne Masque Paper Pearlcatcher Masque Paper Ridgeback Masque Paper Skydancer Masque Paper Snapper Masque Paper Spiral Masque Paper Tundra Masque Paper Wildclaw Masque

Cruelty Free wrote:
Claimed!

Labwork wrote:
Vista: Baldwin's Brew Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll

Paperwork wrote:
Vista: Alchemical Formula Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll

Finder's Keepers wrote:
Prismatic Token Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll

Coffee wrote:
Haste
Berserker Ambush Berserker Ambush Berserker

Field Research wrote:
Claimed!

Just Follow the Lights wrote:
Claimed!

Workshop Workers wrote:
Workshop Monitor Chromefeather Lookout Construction Mith Clattercog Engineer Scrapmetal Tracker
Quote:
Art by Feinics! Example piece:
Claimed!
8CsKgfH.png
@Feinics Oh geez, I got the ping for the previous round but I must have forgotten to pick my prizes. Here's my pick!

1. The Science of Oology
@Feinics Oh geez, I got the ping for the previous round but I must have forgotten to pick my prizes. Here's my pick!

1. The Science of Oology
Na5WGHa.png
Thanks for running such a fun event!
1. The Science of Oology
2. First Familiar Aeronaut
3. Knife wielding what now?
4. Engineering Essentials
5. Vekha
6. Safety First, Purple
7. Finder's Keepers
Thanks for running such a fun event!
1. The Science of Oology
2. First Familiar Aeronaut
3. Knife wielding what now?
4. Engineering Essentials
5. Vekha
6. Safety First, Purple
7. Finder's Keepers
banner_arcana_by_agatheas-db9eh23.png
Huzzah!

1 - Knife wielding what now?
2 - The Science of Oology
3 - Workshop Workers
4 - Paperwork
5 - Finder's Keepers
Huzzah!

1 - Knife wielding what now?
2 - The Science of Oology
3 - Workshop Workers
4 - Paperwork
5 - Finder's Keepers
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
This is 2nd time that I've gotten 6th place in a CYOA raffle and my username has 'six' in it. Which isn't much but its kinda weird that its happened twice.I've done 3 CYOA festival raffles so that's like 2/3s of them....

1. Coffee
2. Safety First,Purple
3.Knife Wielding what now
4.Workshop Workers
5.Engineering Essentials
6. What Handbook?
This is 2nd time that I've gotten 6th place in a CYOA raffle and my username has 'six' in it. Which isn't much but its kinda weird that its happened twice.I've done 3 CYOA festival raffles so that's like 2/3s of them....

1. Coffee
2. Safety First,Purple
3.Knife Wielding what now
4.Workshop Workers
5.Engineering Essentials
6. What Handbook?
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
1. Vekha
2. The Science of Oology
3. First Familiar Aeronaut
4. Coffee
5. Workshop Workers
6. Nora Max Maxfield
7. Safety First, Gold
8. Safety First, Orange
9. Don't Forget Your Funny Hat
10. Finder's Keepers

Thank you for running this! It was really fun!
1. Vekha
2. The Science of Oology
3. First Familiar Aeronaut
4. Coffee
5. Workshop Workers
6. Nora Max Maxfield
7. Safety First, Gold
8. Safety First, Orange
9. Don't Forget Your Funny Hat
10. Finder's Keepers

Thank you for running this! It was really fun!

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
1. DoctorDoc Enigma
2. Nora Max Maxfield
3. Vekha
4. Knife wielding what now?

Thanks so much! It was a great event!
1. DoctorDoc Enigma
2. Nora Max Maxfield
3. Vekha
4. Knife wielding what now?