Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | | DDLM Game Thread |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[center][size=7][font=gabriolla][i][color=#d92667]Danse De La Mort[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TjXOT9I.png[/img] [font=gabrolla][size=4]Clutching an invitation, you cautiously approach the large palace in the center of the city. Here, a large masquerade would take place including the entire city. Taking a moment to look at the palace, you look back down at the invitation. It read as follows: "Dear [Character name], The other royal family members and I would like to humbly extend an invitation to this years masquerade ball to you, held in honor of her Majesty. Food and drinks will be provided and recreational activities will be held throughout the palace grounds, all we ask is that you bring your own mask and masquerade outfit. We hope to see you soon! [color=transparent]One thing, however, that we cannot guarantee is your safety[/color][/center] [right][font=gabriolla][size=4]Best regards, Emperor Krima II"[/right] [center][font=gabriolla][size=4]Closing the invitation, you hand it off to the guard at the gate, who takes it and puts it at the top of a neat stack on a pedestal beside him. He proceeds to then wave you in. Looking in wonder at the scenery around you, you wonder for a bit before everyone is called to the ballroom. Upon entering the ballroom, you look up to see a regal figure on one of the overhead balconies. He smiles, beginning to speak, "Welcome, everyone, to this year's masquerade!" He says, spreading his arms out in a grand gesture. Looking around, most people were cheering, applauding, or clapping. You join in happily. Little did you realize, there were a few around you who neglected to join in on these festivities, and were not here to just drink wine, dance, and watch the Mage's show... [right][font=gabriolla]All art on this thread made by Exastasy[/right]
Danse De La Mort

TjXOT9I.png

Clutching an invitation, you cautiously approach the large palace in the center of the city. Here, a large masquerade would take place including the entire city. Taking a moment to look at the palace, you look back down at the invitation. It read as follows:

"Dear [Character name],

The other royal family members and I would like to humbly extend an invitation to this years masquerade ball to you, held in honor of her Majesty. Food and drinks will be provided and recreational activities will be held throughout the palace grounds, all we ask is that you bring your own mask and masquerade outfit. We hope to see you soon!
One thing, however, that we cannot guarantee is your safety
Best regards,
Emperor Krima II"
Closing the invitation, you hand it off to the guard at the gate, who takes it and puts it at the top of a neat stack on a pedestal beside him. He proceeds to then wave you in.

Looking in wonder at the scenery around you, you wonder for a bit before everyone is called to the ballroom. Upon entering the ballroom, you look up to see a regal figure on one of the overhead balconies. He smiles, beginning to speak, "Welcome, everyone, to this year's masquerade!" He says, spreading his arms out in a grand gesture.

Looking around, most people were cheering, applauding, or clapping. You join in happily. Little did you realize, there were a few around you who neglected to join in on these festivities, and were not here to just drink wine, dance, and watch the Mage's show...

All art on this thread made by Exastasy
AH
[center][size=7][font=gabriolla][i][color=#d92667]Rules[/size][/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/XIiNAXz.png[/img] [size=4][font=gabriolla]1. Days will be 48 hours from game start, nights will be 24 hours. 2. Mask types dictate what your ability(s) are, and will be included in the flavor (with the exception of it's action). Some don't even have an ability. 3. I'd advise again name claiming as, like I mentioned, mask types will be used in the flavor a [i]lot[/i]. 4. Mafia will be sent a chat for just maf, as will specs be sent a chat for just specs. 5. You must post once every two days or you will be kicked. 6. I myself do not have a rolecard, and cannot be voted out or executed 7. Please abide by FR's rules 8. Running out of charges for your ability will not kill you 9. [b]This is not a roleplay mafia[/b] 10. There will be events on certain days, these events could change certain aspects of the game ranging from the effects of abilities to simple flavor stuff. 11. Some abilities can be used during the day, some during the night, but never both. 12. Remember, [i]things are not always as they seem[/i] 13. Any chat outside the thread is forbidden except for the maf 14. Last but not least, please have fun! ^^
Rules
XIiNAXz.png
1. Days will be 48 hours from game start, nights will be 24 hours.
2. Mask types dictate what your ability(s) are, and will be included in the flavor (with the exception of it's action). Some don't even have an ability.
3. I'd advise again name claiming as, like I mentioned, mask types will be used in the flavor a lot.
4. Mafia will be sent a chat for just maf, as will specs be sent a chat for just specs.
5. You must post once every two days or you will be kicked.
6. I myself do not have a rolecard, and cannot be voted out or executed
7. Please abide by FR's rules
8. Running out of charges for your ability will not kill you
9. This is not a roleplay mafia
10. There will be events on certain days, these events could change certain aspects of the game ranging from the effects of abilities to simple flavor stuff.
11. Some abilities can be used during the day, some during the night, but never both.
12. Remember, things are not always as they seem
13. Any chat outside the thread is forbidden except for the maf
14. Last but not least, please have fun! ^^
AH
[center][size=7][font=gabriolla][i][color=#d92667]Slots[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WqRQg69.png[/img] [size=4][font=gabriolla]1. MediaeLycan 2. Ignis12345 3. FrostyyKittens 4. ahoy 5. Tweeter101 6. HighHighHopes 7. KindJoey123 8. Viskara 9. TricksySixx 10. Saiban 11. CheshireGata 12. SingedFeathers 13. shirorobiin 14. ZippityZipZap 15. Tynethyne Spectators: @/SandBoa @/Eliriel @/TastyPastry Please do tell me if you'd like to be a spectator and i'll put you on the list!
Slots
WqRQg69.png
1. MediaeLycan
2. Ignis12345
3. FrostyyKittens
4. ahoy
5. Tweeter101
6. HighHighHopes
7. KindJoey123
8. Viskara
9. TricksySixx
10. Saiban
11. CheshireGata
12. SingedFeathers
13. shirorobiin
14. ZippityZipZap
15. Tynethyne

Spectators:
@/SandBoa @/Eliriel @/TastyPastry

Please do tell me if you'd like to be a spectator and i'll put you on the list!
AH
[center][size=7][font=gabriolla][i][color=#d92667]Voting[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HyAywhn.png[/img] [size=4][font=gabriolla]Voting form: [code][b]I am voting for [username][/b][/code] [code][b]I revoke my vote for [username][/b][/code] [code][b]I abstain from the vote[/b][/code] [size=4][font=gabriolla]Current votes: Ignis: 5
Voting
HyAywhn.png

Voting form:

Code:
[b]I am voting for [username][/b]
Code:
[b]I revoke my vote for [username][/b]
Code:
[b]I abstain from the vote[/b]

Current votes:

Ignis: 5
AH
Players: @Tynethyne @MediaeLycan @Ignis12354 @FrostyyKittens @ahoy @Tweeter101 @HighHighHopes @KindJoey123 @Viskara @TricksySixx @Saiban @CheshireGata @SingedFeathers @shirorobiin @ZippityZipZap

Specs: @SandBoa @Eliriel @TastyPastry

Day 1

Kirma retreated back up the stairs to the balconies, followed closely by his guards, who wore a bear and a vulture mask. The bear masked one stood guard by the stairs, while the vulture-masked one stood guard on the other side.

On the ballroom floor, a plethora of masks dispersed, either going out to see the festivities going on or remaining in the ballroom.

A couple of the party-goers cast glances at each other, slyly smiling under their masks.

Welcome everyone, to Dance De La Mort! Lets start off this day with introductions, ill send out roles come night, so don't worry about that ^^

As for my own introduction, I am ofc the GM, though feel free to just call me Exa or Exastasy. I go by she/her, and have played as well as hosted/co-hosted a couple mafia games before.
Players: @Tynethyne @MediaeLycan @Ignis12354 @FrostyyKittens @ahoy @Tweeter101 @HighHighHopes @KindJoey123 @Viskara @TricksySixx @Saiban @CheshireGata @SingedFeathers @shirorobiin @ZippityZipZap

Specs: @SandBoa @Eliriel @TastyPastry

Day 1

Kirma retreated back up the stairs to the balconies, followed closely by his guards, who wore a bear and a vulture mask. The bear masked one stood guard by the stairs, while the vulture-masked one stood guard on the other side.

On the ballroom floor, a plethora of masks dispersed, either going out to see the festivities going on or remaining in the ballroom.

A couple of the party-goers cast glances at each other, slyly smiling under their masks.

Welcome everyone, to Dance De La Mort! Lets start off this day with introductions, ill send out roles come night, so don't worry about that ^^

As for my own introduction, I am ofc the GM, though feel free to just call me Exa or Exastasy. I go by she/her, and have played as well as hosted/co-hosted a couple mafia games before.
AH
Hello there all! You can call me Mediae and I enjoy playing these types of game. I go by she/her and I am happy to help with questions! :D
Hello there all! You can call me Mediae and I enjoy playing these types of game. I go by she/her and I am happy to help with questions! :D
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
You can call me Zippity or Zap for short, and I go by she/her!
You can call me Zippity or Zap for short, and I go by she/her!
Heyo everyone! I go by any pronouns (net safety guys ;3) and get on basically every day. Y'all can call me Cheshire.

I also do not play FR on Sundays due to religious obligations ~
Heyo everyone! I go by any pronouns (net safety guys ;3) and get on basically every day. Y'all can call me Cheshire.

I also do not play FR on Sundays due to religious obligations ~
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
Hey guys I’m Joey! I go by he/him and I’m really excited for this! I know there’s no role playing and stuff but I just wanted to show this guy off because I think he fits this game a lot! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62683274][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626833/62683274_350.png[/img][/url]
Hey guys I’m Joey! I go by he/him and I’m really excited for this!

I know there’s no role playing and stuff but I just wanted to show this guy off because I think he fits this game a lot!

62683274_350.png
he/him
Hi hi! I go by Shiro or Robiin. I usually am on the website everyday but may not be actively checking. Pronouns are she/her. Looking forward to a fun game!
Hi hi! I go by Shiro or Robiin. I usually am on the website everyday but may not be actively checking. Pronouns are she/her. Looking forward to a fun game!
ROyFQqy.pngscruffy.pngpotato.pngcorgisinger.pnggYfRVnU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18