Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Skyhaven
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2893338/1#post_2893338]New thread[/url] ----- ----- ----- [i]Too much to read? PM me and I will explain in multiple, very short messages! [size=1]Will not be as detailed as this post[/size][/i] [b]Please PM me if you'd like to join from now on![/b] This is an idea I have of a game, which would be monitored by me, and is interactive in different levels based on your availability. I got this idea from multiple browser-based pet games, including Flight Rising. But, just like FR got started from Kickstarter, I want to know that people will be interested in this game before I 'officially' launch it. Basically, it's a dragon breeding/collection game, rather like Flight Rising, only... there [i]are[/i] crossbreeds. This game might be in the Creative Corner! Please tell me if you think it should go here instead. I've got a page of art full of dragon ideas, although I haven't finalized them. You can tell me which ideas you like best based on appearance, color, or placement on the paper. Please note that colors are only examples of all possible color combinations. Each species has a specific range of colors/eye colors/markings. You can provide ideas, and I will draw them! [img]https://imgur.com/xYsQqTe.png[/img] Of course, I forgot to copyright "Skyhaven" on the artwork, but since I took the image already, oh well, guess I'll do it later. If you'd like to participate in this game, please provide me with how active you will be, as it will help 'optimize your player experience'. Either you are: [list] [*]Literally online [s]most of[/s] all the time [*]Active more than once every day [*]Active every other day or something like that [*]Active once or twice a week [*]Active every ten days [*]2-week user [*]Not active, but still interested in FR! ...or... [*]Unsure (or it varies) [/list] [b]Joining form:[/b] Current username: (or username that you will change to soon, in parentheses if applees) Pronouns: (so that I don't refer to you wrongly or as 'they' if you'd rather have specific pronouns) Activity: (choose one of above) Favorite species: (at game launch) [delete this in the brackets, but don't delete the parentheses right before this!] (out of artwork, please choose three and rank them 1, 2, and 3) [b]Joining form example:[/b] Current username: Zikitty Pronouns: she/her Activity: Active more than once every day (will miss a day sometimes) Favorite species: --please note that this won't change the species making it to the game if others don't like them!-- 1. Orange/red (scarlet? I honestly have no idea), two-tailed dragon on bottom left 2. Brown/orange/yellow wolf-like dragons with a mane of fur on top left 3. Green dragon with yellow wind-horns-things on the top, slightly to the right. If you are sure about joining, post on this forum! If 10+ people are interested, I will think about giving away some opening... surprises/prizes. Somewhat like the Imperial breed change scroll, I suppose. (correct me if this information is wrong!) It's a huge probability that I will have you use one dragon in your lair's bio as a place to put all your Skyhaven dragons. If so, this dragon [b]absolutely must[/b] be a perma! [b]Disclaimers and Policies:[/b] Please read these, or risk removal from the game, blocking, and/or having all crossroads, private auctions, and/or offers retracted due to abusing these policies. [size=1] All the art will be done by me, as I haven't decided whether I'm going to have other artists on the 'staff', although it is a possibility. PM me if you'd like to join the team as a moderator, 'customer manager', assistant, or artist. Any inappropriate, rude, or pushy messages on this thread with considerable threat or insult will be reported without warning. Harassment will be reported immediately without warning, and you will be removed from the game likely with any crossroads, private auctions, and/or offers from me retracted. I will also add you to my block list in this case. Please abide by Flight Rising Terms of Use, Rules & Policies, and Privacy Policy. Any inappropriate images, links, or videos will be reported without warning, and you will be warned that if you do so again, you will be removed from the game. Do not claim Skyhaven, the artwork, or the ideas by me as your own. If I find you plagiarizing, I will report you, and you will be removed from the game. If you are sharing these ideas or art publicly as your own, I will report you both to the mods and publicly, on the forums, as well as adding you to my block list and retracting any and all private auctions, crossroads, and offers immediately. If you want to create a game similar to this, PM me, and if it isn't too similar, or doesn't share iconic and/or unique elements, I will be very intrigued and likely participate, if I have the time. Please note all removals are only if you are actively participating in Skyhaven. [quote name="Cynderfire" date="2020-07-16 16:07:05" ] Current username: Cynderfire Pronouns: They/them he/him Activity: Active at least twice a day! Favorite species: 1. Two tailed red dragon in the corner :) 2. Blue baby in the middle 3. Purple kiddo above the blue [/quote] [quote name="BrightBreeze" date="2020-07-16 16:23:25" ] Current username: BrightBreeze Pronouns: She/her or they/them Activity: Every second I possibly can Favorite species: 1) The long orange man in the lower left corner 2) The long pink lady in the lower right corner 3) The long white-ish guy above mr. long orange I love long drags sm [/quote] [quote name="Eskria" date="2020-07-16 16:49:45" ] Current username: Eskria Pronouns: she/her (trash child is also valid) Activity: Most of the time, I check Flight Rising every two or so hours, but for reference I'm an hour ahead of FR time. Favorite species: 1. Middle purple, the one that's looking down. 2. Red/orange in the bottom left 3. Pink at the bottom right [/quote] [quote name="Lunalis" date="2020-07-16 17:05:46" ] Current username: Lunalis Pronouns: she/her Activity: Active at least twice a day Favorite species: 1. The purple one in the middle looking down 2. The blue one beneath the purple one 3. The reddish one with 2 tails in the bottom left [/quote] [quote name="PrinceOfSoup" date="2020-07-16 17:18:30" ] Current username: PrinceOfSoup Pronouns: Any are good with me :) Activity: Active multiple times a day (taking a hiatus next week, and may be less active after that, but I plan to be on at least once a day) Favorite species: 1. Neutral colored dude in the middle-left 2. Purple squiggly bro in the bottom-middle 3. Green guy with flowy orange horns in the top-middle [/quote] [quote name="Moonpool18" date="2020-07-16 19:29:14" ] Current username: Moonpool18 Pronouns: she/her Activity: Can vary, on at least once a day though Favorite species: 1. Green one on the top of the page 2. Purple/blue one in the middle of the page 3. Orange one on the bottom-left corner [/quote] [quote name="SpiritX" date="2020-07-17 01:02:06" ] Current username: SpiritX Pronouns: They/Them Activity: Inbetween on 24/7 and one more than once a day. RP has priorities dude, I need to get the dead OCs through- Favorite species: The one on the stone is cool ig, the blue n purple one is interesting and the blue n green one is also notable. Orange one can have a shoutout since I can't pick four :'/ [/quote] [quote name="MediaeLycan" date="2020-07-17 02:17:49" ] Current username: MediaeLycan Pronouns: she/her Activity: At least twice a day. Favorite species: 1. The Blue and Green Spiky one! 2. Purple/blue one in the middle of the page! 3. Orange one on the bottom-left corner! [/quote] [quote name="Bezonox" date="2020-07-17 10:40:17" ] Current username: Bezonox Pronouns: She/Her Activity: I'll be online as much as I can Favorite species: Orange fellas in top left and bottom left and purple phoenix dude in the middle [/quote] [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2020-07-17 11:06:24" ] Current username: Tweeter101 Pronouns: She/her and they/them Activity: At least once per day Favorite species: 1. Blue-purple dragon in the center 2. Tan-grey dragon left of the prior 3. Two-tailed red dragon below the prior [/quote] [quote name="kitty1425" date="2020-07-17 21:49:49" ] Current username: kitty1425 Pronouns: she/her Activity: Active about twice a day, but at different times each day. Favorite species: 1. Gray noodle one in the middle left 2. blue/green one in the middle 3. Purple one in the middle looking down [/quote]
New thread

Too much to read? PM me and I will explain in multiple, very short messages!
Will not be as detailed as this post

Please PM me if you'd like to join from now on!

This is an idea I have of a game, which would be monitored by me, and is interactive in different levels based on your availability. I got this idea from multiple browser-based pet games, including Flight Rising. But, just like FR got started from Kickstarter, I want to know that people will be interested in this game before I 'officially' launch it. Basically, it's a dragon breeding/collection game, rather like Flight Rising, only... there are crossbreeds.

This game might be in the Creative Corner! Please tell me if you think it should go here instead.

I've got a page of art full of dragon ideas, although I haven't finalized them. You can tell me which ideas you like best based on appearance, color, or placement on the paper. Please note that colors are only examples of all possible color combinations. Each species has a specific range of colors/eye colors/markings. You can provide ideas, and I will draw them!

xYsQqTe.png

Of course, I forgot to copyright "Skyhaven" on the artwork, but since I took the image already, oh well, guess I'll do it later.

If you'd like to participate in this game, please provide me with how active you will be, as it will help 'optimize your player experience'. Either you are:
  • Literally online most of all the time
  • Active more than once every day
  • Active every other day or something like that
  • Active once or twice a week
  • Active every ten days
  • 2-week user
  • Not active, but still interested in FR!
    ...or...
  • Unsure (or it varies)

Joining form:
Current username: (or username that you will change to soon, in parentheses if applees)
Pronouns: (so that I don't refer to you wrongly or as 'they' if you'd rather have specific pronouns)
Activity: (choose one of above)
Favorite species: (at game launch) [delete this in the brackets, but don't delete the parentheses right before this!]
(out of artwork, please choose three and rank them 1, 2, and 3)

Joining form example:
Current username: Zikitty
Pronouns: she/her
Activity: Active more than once every day (will miss a day sometimes)
Favorite species: --please note that this won't change the species making it to the game if others don't like them!--
1. Orange/red (scarlet? I honestly have no idea), two-tailed dragon on bottom left
2. Brown/orange/yellow wolf-like dragons with a mane of fur on top left
3. Green dragon with yellow wind-horns-things on the top, slightly to the right.

If you are sure about joining, post on this forum! If 10+ people are interested, I will think about giving away some opening... surprises/prizes. Somewhat like the Imperial breed change scroll, I suppose. (correct me if this information is wrong!)

It's a huge probability that I will have you use one dragon in your lair's bio as a place to put all your Skyhaven dragons. If so, this dragon absolutely must be a perma!

Disclaimers and Policies: Please read these, or risk removal from the game, blocking, and/or having all crossroads, private auctions, and/or offers retracted due to abusing these policies.

All the art will be done by me, as I haven't decided whether I'm going to have other artists on the 'staff', although it is a possibility. PM me if you'd like to join the team as a moderator, 'customer manager', assistant, or artist. Any inappropriate, rude, or pushy messages on this thread with considerable threat or insult will be reported without warning. Harassment will be reported immediately without warning, and you will be removed from the game likely with any crossroads, private auctions, and/or offers from me retracted. I will also add you to my block list in this case. Please abide by Flight Rising Terms of Use, Rules & Policies, and Privacy Policy. Any inappropriate images, links, or videos will be reported without warning, and you will be warned that if you do so again, you will be removed from the game. Do not claim Skyhaven, the artwork, or the ideas by me as your own. If I find you plagiarizing, I will report you, and you will be removed from the game. If you are sharing these ideas or art publicly as your own, I will report you both to the mods and publicly, on the forums, as well as adding you to my block list and retracting any and all private auctions, crossroads, and offers immediately. If you want to create a game similar to this, PM me, and if it isn't too similar, or doesn't share iconic and/or unique elements, I will be very intrigued and likely participate, if I have the time. Please note all removals are only if you are actively participating in Skyhaven.

Cynderfire wrote on 2020-07-16 16:07:05:
Current username: Cynderfire
Pronouns: They/them he/him
Activity: Active at least twice a day!
Favorite species:
1. Two tailed red dragon in the corner :)
2. Blue baby in the middle
3. Purple kiddo above the blue
BrightBreeze wrote on 2020-07-16 16:23:25:
Current username: BrightBreeze
Pronouns: She/her or they/them
Activity: Every second I possibly can
Favorite species:
1) The long orange man in the lower left corner
2) The long pink lady in the lower right corner
3) The long white-ish guy above mr. long orange
I love long drags sm
Eskria wrote on 2020-07-16 16:49:45:
Current username: Eskria
Pronouns: she/her (trash child is also valid)
Activity: Most of the time, I check Flight Rising every two or so hours, but for reference I'm an hour ahead of FR time.
Favorite species:
1. Middle purple, the one that's looking down.
2. Red/orange in the bottom left
3. Pink at the bottom right
Lunalis wrote on 2020-07-16 17:05:46:
Current username: Lunalis
Activity: Active at least twice a day
Favorite species:
1. The purple one in the middle looking down
2. The blue one beneath the purple one
3. The reddish one with 2 tails in the bottom left
PrinceOfSoup wrote on 2020-07-16 17:18:30:
Current username: PrinceOfSoup
Pronouns: Any are good with me :)
Activity: Active multiple times a day (taking a hiatus next week, and may be less active after that, but I plan to be on at least once a day)
Favorite species:
1. Neutral colored dude in the middle-left
2. Purple squiggly bro in the bottom-middle
3. Green guy with flowy orange horns in the top-middle
Moonpool18 wrote on 2020-07-16 19:29:14:
Current username: Moonpool18
Activity: Can vary, on at least once a day though
Favorite species:
1. Green one on the top of the page
2. Purple/blue one in the middle of the page
3. Orange one on the bottom-left corner
SpiritX wrote on 2020-07-17 01:02:06:
Current username: SpiritX
Pronouns: They/Them
Activity: Inbetween on 24/7 and one more than once a day. RP has priorities dude, I need to get the dead OCs through-
Favorite species:
The one on the stone is cool ig, the blue n purple one is interesting and the blue n green one is also notable. Orange one can have a shoutout since I can't pick four :'/
MediaeLycan wrote on 2020-07-17 02:17:49:
Current username: MediaeLycan
Activity: At least twice a day.
Favorite species:
1. The Blue and Green Spiky one!
2. Purple/blue one in the middle of the page!
3. Orange one on the bottom-left corner!
Bezonox wrote on 2020-07-17 10:40:17:
Current username: Bezonox
Pronouns: She/Her
Activity: I'll be online as much as I can
Favorite species: Orange fellas in top left and bottom left and purple phoenix dude in the middle
Tweeter101 wrote on 2020-07-17 11:06:24:
Current username: Tweeter101
Pronouns: She/her and they/them
Activity: At least once per day
Favorite species:
1. Blue-purple dragon in the center
2. Tan-grey dragon left of the prior
3. Two-tailed red dragon below the prior
kitty1425 wrote on 2020-07-17 21:49:49:
Current username: kitty1425
Activity: Active about twice a day, but at different times each day.
Favorite species:
1. Gray noodle one in the middle left
2. blue/green one in the middle
3. Purple one in the middle looking down
Favorite species:

@Zikitty
Do we get to keep these characters and make art for them? :)
Favorite species:

@Zikitty
Do we get to keep these characters and make art for them? :)
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
@Cynderfire I'll... explain later. I'm thinking of doing an interactive introduction to the game on a separate thread so things are cleaner and everybody understands.

someone wants to join i'm surprised but happy
@Cynderfire I'll... explain later. I'm thinking of doing an interactive introduction to the game on a separate thread so things are cleaner and everybody understands.

someone wants to join i'm surprised but happy
@Zikitty
Okay, sounds great!

@SpiritX
@Eskria (You need to get out more besides killings games-)
@ForgottenWonders

Shamelessly pinging you introverts, come join me!
@Zikitty
Okay, sounds great!

@SpiritX
@Eskria (You need to get out more besides killings games-)
@ForgottenWonders

Shamelessly pinging you introverts, come join me!
@Cynderfire

In my eyes, you:
*randomly pings three people obviously without hiding it at all*

Me:
*intense internal screaming*

lol
@Cynderfire

In my eyes, you:
*randomly pings three people obviously without hiding it at all*

Me:
*intense internal screaming*

lol
@Zikitty

Haha, they are my friends! Watch me do it again

@Cinderace
@Brightbreeze
@WetDragon

C'mon kids You won't die this time
@Zikitty

Haha, they are my friends! Watch me do it again

@Cinderace
@Brightbreeze
@WetDragon

C'mon kids You won't die this time
oh man, gimme a second to read this
oh man, gimme a second to read this
hey im bright and i do stuff sometimes.
currently fighting with my sig cause i cant get my code to work ):
@Cynderfire

*INTENSE INTERNALSCREAMING*
*internally chokes because I accidentally smashed two words together without correcting it*
@Cynderfire

*INTENSE INTERNALSCREAMING*
*internally chokes because I accidentally smashed two words together without correcting it*
@BrightBreeze
*cheers*

@Zikitty
Do we get to name our character? Glitch lives again
@BrightBreeze
*cheers*

@Zikitty
Do we get to name our character? Glitch lives again
@Cynderfire Of course. *questions why would I take that away from you*

I feel like I'm being too weird.
@Cynderfire Of course. *questions why would I take that away from you*