Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Werewolf Game: Round in Progress
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 100 101
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60929617][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/609297/60929617_350.png[/img][/url] Ursa was reluctant to even vote in the first place, but she knew if she didn't vote then it would be her fault if other dragons died. She went through the list of dragons in her head, though every single of one of them was suspicious, Ursa decided to vote on [b]Caruso.[/b]
60929617_350.png
Ursa was reluctant to even vote in the first place, but she knew if she didn't vote then it would be her fault if other dragons died. She went through the list of dragons in her head, though every single of one of them was suspicious, Ursa decided to vote on Caruso.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
(Is this on pause or have people just forgotten about it?)
(Is this on pause or have people just forgotten about it?)
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
(Sorry for the ping, but @Cynderfire could we maybe get a reminder for those who haven't voted yet?) (Sorry if I sound impatient I just really liked the game when it was going [emoji=coatl happy size=1])
(Sorry for the ping, but @Cynderfire could we maybe get a reminder for those who haven't voted yet?)
(Sorry if I sound impatient I just really liked the game when it was going )
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
FRICK

HANG ON A SEC-

On vacation I'll do this before 20:00 FR time. If I don't someone beat me.
FRICK

HANG ON A SEC-

On vacation I'll do this before 20:00 FR time. If I don't someone beat me.
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
(@Cynderfire - Don't worry bro I'll gladly beat you no matter what outcome is to come)
(@Cynderfire - Don't worry bro I'll gladly beat you no matter what outcome is to come)
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
Thanks.

I deserve it
Thanks.

I deserve it
Noo Cynder I love you no h0m0
Noo Cynder I love you no h0m0
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
[s]Thanks Spirit[/s] I'm on mobile, will ping you when it's ready. @CheshireGata (Cato) @SpiritX (Damien) @groundzero (Vulcan) @Eskria (Ursa) @ForgottenWonders (Shane) @BlobfishLord (Noname) @BrightBreeze (Jax) @EddsworldCHILD (Mehkar) @MediaeLycan (Lux) @Skystalker (Anoxia) @CrazyAKApanda (Pardofelis) @WetDragon (Delta) @MoonRising2008 (Coral) @ShinyDecidueye (Breeze) @Ryite (Caruso) @kitty1425 (Griscillion) @ohnunu (Shiro) @Lunalis (Kyotanis) @Sunnycat4 (Ventum) @PrinceOfSoup @clementine2017 @Cinderace Sorry guys! Here you go! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37058121][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/370582/37058121_350.png[/img][/url] Glitch looked at Lux. "While I know that you cared for Kyotanis, I will be taking care of his familiar," she said, and motioned for the elegant bird to fly to her cave. Her own familiar, a leopard coralclimber named Sunny would enjoy the company despite the circumstances. "I will arrange for her departure," she continued, "as it is clearly not safe. She will stay with us, as it is likely the safest cave tonight." Glich then tallied up the votes before adressing the crowd that grew smaller by the day. "Caruso, you have been a used of being a werewolf and commiting horrendous atrocities. Go now, and never return," she spat, having a good feeling about this banishment. It lurked with her as he packed up his things and took off. "Silverflame, search for ruins," she said, but the black and silver nocturne had already taken off in the direction of Caruso's cave. Soon he was back with a grin on his face. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54816967][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/548170/54816967_350.png[/img][/url] "Two for two!" He cried, "We caught a wolf!" Glitch sighed in relief before grinning as one of her closest friends untethered his emotions, something he didn't do very often. He did a flip in the air before diving back into their shared cave. She looked up into the sky. They had one wolf left. One more, and then she would never have to see another werewolf again. She pulled out a map with a scrawled X on it, surrounded by woods and the site of the last village that was pillaged by werewolves, thinking of the wolf that wasn't so bad. Perhaps he was an exception, but she knew that not all wolves were like Lucan. There was still one wolf left, and he was merciless. @Hydratheone
Thanks Spirit
I'm on mobile, will ping you when it's ready.

@CheshireGata (Cato) @SpiritX (Damien) @groundzero (Vulcan) @Eskria (Ursa) @ForgottenWonders (Shane) @BlobfishLord (Noname) @BrightBreeze (Jax) @EddsworldCHILD (Mehkar) @MediaeLycan (Lux) @Skystalker (Anoxia) @CrazyAKApanda (Pardofelis) @WetDragon (Delta) @MoonRising2008 (Coral) @ShinyDecidueye (Breeze) @Ryite (Caruso) @kitty1425 (Griscillion) @ohnunu (Shiro) @Lunalis (Kyotanis) @Sunnycat4 (Ventum)

@PrinceOfSoup @clementine2017 @Cinderace
Sorry guys! Here you go!

37058121_350.png
Glitch looked at Lux. "While I know that you cared for Kyotanis, I will be taking care of his familiar," she said, and motioned for the elegant bird to fly to her cave. Her own familiar, a leopard coralclimber named Sunny would enjoy the company despite the circumstances. "I will arrange for her departure," she continued, "as it is clearly not safe. She will stay with us, as it is likely the safest cave tonight."
Glich then tallied up the votes before adressing the crowd that grew smaller by the day. "Caruso, you have been a used of being a werewolf and commiting horrendous atrocities. Go now, and never return," she spat, having a good feeling about this banishment. It lurked with her as he packed up his things and took off.
"Silverflame, search for ruins," she said, but the black and silver nocturne had already taken off in the direction of Caruso's cave.
Soon he was back with a grin on his face.
54816967_350.png
"Two for two!" He cried, "We caught a wolf!"
Glitch sighed in relief before grinning as one of her closest friends untethered his emotions, something he didn't do very often. He did a flip in the air before diving back into their shared cave.

She looked up into the sky. They had one wolf left. One more, and then she would never have to see another werewolf again. She pulled out a map with a scrawled X on it, surrounded by woods and the site of the last village that was pillaged by werewolves, thinking of the wolf that wasn't so bad. Perhaps he was an exception, but she knew that not all wolves were like Lucan.
There was still one wolf left, and he was merciless.

@Hydratheone
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49195736][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/491958/49195736_350.png[/img][/url] [rule] Griscillion flew up into the sky and did a small loop-de-loop, before composing himself and touching back down onto the ground. He couldn't stop a small smile from creeping onto his face though. Two for two was pretty good in the last few days. He hadn't expected Caruso to be a wolf though. That was slightly unexpected, and showed how wolves could come from anywhere. He ruffled his feathered wings and looked around the small place where they all were living. Maybe it was time to start talking to more people, if only to get more of an idea of who might be a suspect. He glanced at the dragons around him, looking for somebody to talk to.
49195736_350.png

Griscillion flew up into the sky and did a small loop-de-loop, before composing himself and touching back down onto the ground. He couldn't stop a small smile from creeping onto his face though. Two for two was pretty good in the last few days. He hadn't expected Caruso to be a wolf though. That was slightly unexpected, and showed how wolves could come from anywhere. He ruffled his feathered wings and looked around the small place where they all were living. Maybe it was time to start talking to more people, if only to get more of an idea of who might be a suspect. He glanced at the dragons around him, looking for somebody to talk to.
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60929617][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/609297/60929617_350.png[/img][/url] Ursa's ear flicked as she heard the cheers of dragons from outside. They must have caught another wolf, but at this point, Ursa was unsure if that was even a good thing. She rested her head on the cold stone floor of her darkening cave, closing her eyes and taking in the gentle sounds of the soft wind and the mouse scuttling along her cave floor as the loud cheers had died down. How much longer did this have to go on? How much longer would they all have to be here? Would death even be a bad outcome at this point, rather than having to live a life of fear and suspicion? [i]'Perhaps it would be for the best if I did not wake up in the morning. I might be a problem to the survival of others.'[/i]
60929617_350.png
Ursa's ear flicked as she heard the cheers of dragons from outside. They must have caught another wolf, but at this point, Ursa was unsure if that was even a good thing. She rested her head on the cold stone floor of her darkening cave, closing her eyes and taking in the gentle sounds of the soft wind and the mouse scuttling along her cave floor as the loud cheers had died down.
How much longer did this have to go on? How much longer would they all have to be here? Would death even be a bad outcome at this point, rather than having to live a life of fear and suspicion? 'Perhaps it would be for the best if I did not wake up in the morning. I might be a problem to the survival of others.'
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 100 101