Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Werewolf Game: Round in Progress
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
[s]oh yeah, I am soo gonna participate in this if possible Give me a second to fill out the form[/s] it is complete [b]Username:[/b] BrightBreeze [b]Character Name:[/b] Jaxon, but everyone knows him as Jax [b]Character Image:[/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58153450][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/581535/58153450_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Character Profession:[/b] He is a profound assassin, and is very skilled at eliminating his targets. [b]Character Pronouns:[/b] He/they [b]Other Notes:[/b] He is quite secluded and hates interacting with most dragons, with the exception of his familiar and a few of his clanmates. Also he will kill anyone and then kill them again if they call him Jaxon
oh yeah, I am soo gonna participate in this if possible
Give me a second to fill out the form
it is complete
Username: BrightBreeze
Character Name: Jaxon, but everyone knows him as Jax
Character Image:58153450_350.png
Character Profession: He is a profound assassin, and is very skilled at eliminating his targets.
Character Pronouns: He/they
Other Notes: He is quite secluded and hates interacting with most dragons, with the exception of his familiar and a few of his clanmates. Also he will kill anyone and then kill them again if they call him Jaxon
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
@BrightBreeze
Glitch will be grateful! lol
@BrightBreeze
Glitch will be grateful! lol
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
eeee yey :DD
This looks super fun, I can't wait!!
@EddsworldCHILD Pinging a friend so they can get in on this before it's closed
eeee yey :DD
This looks super fun, I can't wait!!
@EddsworldCHILD Pinging a friend so they can get in on this before it's closed
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
Hi Cynderfire, thanks for the ping! Though I am not sure I could do this or be very active on FR in general - sadly my laptop display has broken and I'm now having to hook my laptop up to the TV through a HDMI cable just to get online! Good luck with the game though, it seems really intricate. But I wouldn't want to put my name in when I am not sure I could get online for very long!<3
Hi Cynderfire, thanks for the ping! Though I am not sure I could do this or be very active on FR in general - sadly my laptop display has broken and I'm now having to hook my laptop up to the TV through a HDMI cable just to get online! Good luck with the game though, it seems really intricate. But I wouldn't want to put my name in when I am not sure I could get online for very long!<3
@Cynderfire Username: EddsworldCHILD Character Name: Mekhar Character Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60766071][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/607661/60766071_350.png[/img][/url] Character Profession: He retired as a medic but later became a assassin. Character Pronouns: He/ Him Other Notes: He is seen by dragons but has died once. He can still die still now that he is dead. He also mostly stays quiet but when he does speak it is very hard to make out what he is saying because his voice glitches.
@Cynderfire
Username: EddsworldCHILD
Character Name: Mekhar
Character Image: 60766071_350.png
Character Profession: He retired as a medic but later became a assassin.
Character Pronouns: He/ Him
Other Notes: He is seen by dragons but has died once. He can still die still now that he is dead. He also mostly stays quiet but when he does speak it is very hard to make out what he is saying because his voice glitches.
VAAnkLY.png
@EddsworldCHILD
This is great, we have so many assassins this round, lmao!

I'll add you on when I get off mobile-
@EddsworldCHILD
This is great, we have so many assassins this round, lmao!

I'll add you on when I get off mobile-
mm yes, so many assassins forced to be together is a recipe for amusing disaster lol
mm yes, so many assassins forced to be together is a recipe for amusing disaster lol
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
Username: MediaeLycan Character Name: Lux Character Image: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618859/61885876_350.png[/img] Character Profession: Light Representative for Alium Clan Character Pronouns: He/Him Other Notes: None that I can think of yet, but I may come back and edit this later?
Username: MediaeLycan
Character Name: Lux
Character Image: 61885876_350.png
Character Profession: Light Representative for Alium Clan
Character Pronouns: He/Him
Other Notes: None that I can think of yet, but I may come back and edit this later?
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
@MediaeLycan
Yayy! And of course. :)

Again- I'll add everyone when I'm off mobile.
@MediaeLycan
Yayy! And of course. :)

Again- I'll add everyone when I'm off mobile.
@Cynderfire Cool! This looks neat! Love the dergs in your signature btw.
@Cynderfire Cool! This looks neat! Love the dergs in your signature btw.
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101