Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Game of Fancy Doors (20g+ per Door)
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 145 146
@kitty1425 could I try for door 3 please? It sounds very interesting.
@kitty1425 could I try for door 3 please? It sounds very interesting.
@kitty1425 I’ll take door 1!
@kitty1425 I’ll take door 1!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ilumina
fr+3; she / her

i. art shop
ii. art instagram
iii. avatar dragon
66924299.png
@kitty1425 friendly nudgy nudge
@kitty1425 friendly nudgy nudge
@Aloorkay You open up the first door, and a large imperial blinks at you from behind it. He seems friendly enough, so you take him home. When he gets out, you can see some apparel from behind where he was sitting. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61640766][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/616408/61640766_350.png[/img][/url] [item=scout's gloves] [item=pathfinder's wing cover] @2004 The first door opens up to... a storage cabinet? It's full of old wrappings and twine. [item=bloody head bandage] [item=bloody wing bandages] [item=leather neck wrap] [item=navy leg wraps] [item=forest green chest wrap] @Winterling04 You touch the door, and it falls away beneath your claws. You manage to gather some of the liquid in a few bottles, though. [item=major health potion] x 10 [item=cleansing elixir]
@Aloorkay
You open up the first door, and a large imperial blinks at you from behind it. He seems friendly enough, so you take him home. When he gets out, you can see some apparel from behind where he was sitting.
61640766_350.png
Scout's Gloves Pathfinder's Wing Cover

@2004
The first door opens up to... a storage cabinet? It's full of old wrappings and twine.
Bloody Head Bandage Bloody Wing Bandages Leather Neck Wrap Navy Leg Wraps Forest Green Chest Wrap

@Winterling04
You touch the door, and it falls away beneath your claws. You manage to gather some of the liquid in a few bottles, though.
Major Health Potion x 10 Cleansing Elixir
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
Desclaimer: I’m in a rush to be somewhere at the moment, so descriptions will be vague!

Please ping me when claiming a door

Door One : The first door was silver, with wispy clouds, suns and stars engraved onto it. It seemed to mimic a cloudy sky, yet it gave you a sense of comfort and freedom.

Door Two (@/flickerheart) : The next gave you an unusual, uneasy feeling. As you gazed over in the direction of the door, you noticed the patterns begin to shift. Galaxies morphed into purples, blues and blacks, and stars littered the wood it was painted on.

Door Three (@/smeraldo) : Onto the last. This one, made out of rusted metals, had gears running alongside the frame of the door, as well as some machine in the center. Possibly to help open the door, you’d guess.
Desclaimer: I’m in a rush to be somewhere at the moment, so descriptions will be vague!

Please ping me when claiming a door

Door One : The first door was silver, with wispy clouds, suns and stars engraved onto it. It seemed to mimic a cloudy sky, yet it gave you a sense of comfort and freedom.

Door Two (@/flickerheart) : The next gave you an unusual, uneasy feeling. As you gazed over in the direction of the door, you noticed the patterns begin to shift. Galaxies morphed into purples, blues and blacks, and stars littered the wood it was painted on.

Door Three (@/smeraldo) : Onto the last. This one, made out of rusted metals, had gears running alongside the frame of the door, as well as some machine in the center. Possibly to help open the door, you’d guess.
ilumina
fr+3; she / her

i. art shop
ii. art instagram
iii. avatar dragon
66924299.png
@Aloorkay Can I take door two please :0
@Aloorkay Can I take door two please :0
food_sour_spinach_by_dogi_crimson-da7m08f.gif • Welcome To Sanctuary • food_sour_spinach_by_dogi_crimson-da7m08f.gif
06xk8gV.pngGbZpiRc.pngshb0D62.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Aloorkay
Door 3 please!
@Aloorkay
Door 3 please!
eESLWsA.gif theultimatecatsig.gif
@Aloorkay I'll take door 1 please!
@Aloorkay I'll take door 1 please!
MY SUBSPECIES- https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2896254/1#post_44270766
dctkgvi-27684a4f-c439-425c-900d-648940bdcfa1.png
[b] Door One (@huskimoon02) :[/b] You opened the door to find a fluffy familiar along with a few pieces of apparel! [item=Clouddancer] [item=Raven Woodwing] [item=Advisor Mitts] [b] Door Two (@flickerheart) :[/b] As you cautiously reached for the handle, the door swung open before you had the chance to try! What lay in front of you was a well-fed Imperial! As she walked towards you, you noticed she left some apparel behind. [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63068643][img] https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630687/63068643_350.png[/img][/url] (I’ve been messing around with the [ item = ___ ] code but nothing will show? Here’s the name of the apparel if you’re interested in looking it all up before I send the crossroads: Blue Birdskull Wingpeice, Helpful Healer’s Trail, Dusk Rouge Hood [b]Door Three (@smeraldo) :[/b] Suddely the before dormant gears began to move. One by one, in a chain reaction. After a few moments of starring wide-eyed at the machine, the door slowly cranked open. Once it was wide enough for you to enter, you noticed a chest, and inside, apparel! [item=Rose gold steampunk vest] [item= brass steampunk vest] [item=brass steampunk tail bauble] [item=blue and brown flair scarf]

Door One (@huskimoon02) : You opened the door to find a fluffy familiar along with a few pieces of apparel!
Clouddancer Raven Woodwing Advisor Mitts

Door Two (@flickerheart) : As you cautiously reached for the handle, the door swung open before you had the chance to try! What lay in front of you was a well-fed Imperial! As she walked towards you, you noticed she left some apparel behind.
63068643_350.png
(I’ve been messing around with the [ item = ___ ] code but nothing will show? Here’s the name of the apparel if you’re interested in looking it all up before I send the crossroads: Blue Birdskull Wingpeice, Helpful Healer’s Trail, Dusk Rouge Hood

Door Three (@smeraldo) : Suddely the before dormant gears began to move. One by one, in a chain reaction. After a few moments of starring wide-eyed at the machine, the door slowly cranked open. Once it was wide enough for you to enter, you noticed a chest, and inside, apparel!
Rose Gold Steampunk Vest Brass Steampunk Vest Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble Blue and Brown Flair Scarf
ilumina
fr+3; she / her

i. art shop
ii. art instagram
iii. avatar dragon
66924299.png
The Game of Doors

—————————————————————————————————

Door One: The first door is made of metal and is larger than you, clearly built for something bigger than a dragon. When you press your ear against it you heard odd noises and shift uneasily, not knowing what could be hiding behind the metal.

Door Two: The second door is beautiful and is lightly glowing with multiple colors. It is almost pitch black and is large and made of an odd material. You touch it and it seems to ripple beneath your talons, and you stare at it, listening to the complete silence behind it with a shiver of fear.

Door Three: The final door is odd. It seems to be made of ice, although it is partially see-through you can not get a glimpse of anything inside, except a flash of white which you quickly assume you imagined. There is not a clear handle, although when you push on it, it seems to slide on the ground the smallest bit.

Which Door Will You Choose?
The Game of Doors

Door One: The first door is made of metal and is larger than you, clearly built for something bigger than a dragon. When you press your ear against it you heard odd noises and shift uneasily, not knowing what could be hiding behind the metal.

Door Two: The second door is beautiful and is lightly glowing with multiple colors. It is almost pitch black and is large and made of an odd material. You touch it and it seems to ripple beneath your talons, and you stare at it, listening to the complete silence behind it with a shiver of fear.

Door Three: The final door is odd. It seems to be made of ice, although it is partially see-through you can not get a glimpse of anything inside, except a flash of white which you quickly assume you imagined. There is not a clear handle, although when you push on it, it seems to slide on the ground the smallest bit.

Which Door Will You Choose?
food_sour_spinach_by_dogi_crimson-da7m08f.gif • Welcome To Sanctuary • food_sour_spinach_by_dogi_crimson-da7m08f.gif
06xk8gV.pngGbZpiRc.pngshb0D62.pngmlHpBMC.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 145 146