Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Unbound ~CYA
1 2 3 4 5 6
Wait in the boat to see how this plays out
Wait in the boat to see how this plays out
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Let's keep going. Might not be a good idea to wait and see what else finds us.
Let's keep going. Might not be a good idea to wait and see what else finds us.
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
I think wait around.

Also, I am a total idiot and this looks awesome! Can I be put on the pinglist?
I think wait around.

Also, I am a total idiot and this looks awesome! Can I be put on the pinglist?
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
Wait in the boat!
Wait in the boat!
t6khqZc.png
Keep heading to port, only... Slowly. Try not to disturb whatever's down there.
(could I be added to the pinglist? This looks really cool)
Keep heading to port, only... Slowly. Try not to disturb whatever's down there.
(could I be added to the pinglist? This looks really cool)
unknown.png FRT + 3
My worst regret: a leveling service
Mafia Hatchery
One Sentence Lore
@Autumnus @Relics @Mythkat @Lunyra @MaplesHaiku @Duskphoenix @Duchie @PrinceOfSoup @ClockworkEclipse @arywyvern @ForgottenWonders @myaar @BlazingSkyDragon @Mida @MediaeLycan @Archerfish I'd like to start this off by saying that I'm sorry- at the moment I've lost a lot of motivation to do things around FR, even though recently some came back. I'm mostly just popping in to drift around, but not really doing much. I have no idea when I'll update this again, or if it'll be consistent. I have only myself to blame- I didn't finish all the planning before starting, thinking I'd just finish it between the first few updates, and I really should've known better lol. However. I [i]do [/i]plan to complete this at some point, and I want to thank all of you for your interest. Hopefully some of you will stick around until this returns~ Until then- I hope you have fun reading other neat stories! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
@Autumnus @Relics @Mythkat @Lunyra @MaplesHaiku @Duskphoenix @Duchie @PrinceOfSoup @ClockworkEclipse @arywyvern @ForgottenWonders @myaar @BlazingSkyDragon @Mida @MediaeLycan @Archerfish

I'd like to start this off by saying that I'm sorry- at the moment I've lost a lot of motivation to do things around FR, even though recently some came back. I'm mostly just popping in to drift around, but not really doing much.
I have no idea when I'll update this again, or if it'll be consistent. I have only myself to blame- I didn't finish all the planning before starting, thinking I'd just finish it between the first few updates, and I really should've known better lol.
However. I do plan to complete this at some point, and I want to thank all of you for your interest. Hopefully some of you will stick around until this returns~ Until then- I hope you have fun reading other neat stories!
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
<3 I’ll be ready when you are.
<3 I’ll be ready when you are.
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
Take your time! Writing isn’t something that happens whenever you want it to! I completely understand, and I’ll be here whenever you decide to update again! <3
Take your time! Writing isn’t something that happens whenever you want it to! I completely understand, and I’ll be here whenever you decide to update again! <3
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
I would wait in the boat. Going to the port would risk our safety if there happened to be a storm for no reason, or those dreaded, annoying pirates. Jumping in? That’s REALLY foolish. Why would you jump into the middle of a roaring, whirlpool-like sea just to find death? If Rift happens to have a weapon, he should use it on the creature if he needs to.

Please add me to the pinglist!
I would wait in the boat. Going to the port would risk our safety if there happened to be a storm for no reason, or those dreaded, annoying pirates. Jumping in? That’s REALLY foolish. Why would you jump into the middle of a roaring, whirlpool-like sea just to find death? If Rift happens to have a weapon, he should use it on the creature if he needs to.

Please add me to the pinglist!
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
1 2 3 4 5 6