Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Unbound ~CYA
1 2 3 4 5 6
@GuardianDragonak Do add me to the main pinglist~! My vote's for Riftseer.
@GuardianDragonak Do add me to the main pinglist~! My vote's for Riftseer.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@GuardianDragonak
I like CYAs, this one looks interesting!
I'd like to be added to the pinglist, and I vote for Riftseer.
@GuardianDragonak
I like CYAs, this one looks interesting!
I'd like to be added to the pinglist, and I vote for Riftseer.
cQS6PnX.png
T0lT2WO.png
45IOEOz.png
Jg1iwNo.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png

wCNI1.gif
pXZvU.gif
yy9yo.gif
yHVqe.gif
Ooh, I’d like to be on the main pinglist
Also I’d choose Riftseer
Ooh, I’d like to be on the main pinglist
Also I’d choose Riftseer
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngForgotten|+3 FRT|She/Her feather_badge_v1_small.pngai0eTwd.png
I'd like to be on the pinglist, and my vote is for riftseer.
I'd like to be on the pinglist, and my vote is for riftseer.
3ea9bc4c-99cf-11ea-a6e3-a7d457a2b54e.gif 6b47b9cf-99d0-11ea-a141-a7d457a2b54e.gifHe/Him | I love horror, insects, and reading!6b47b9cf-99d0-11ea-a141-a7d457a2b54e.gif3ea9bc4c-99cf-11ea-a6e3-a7d457a2b54e.gif
I'd love to be on the main pinglist! I vote for Shade.
I'd love to be on the main pinglist! I vote for Shade.
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
Put me on that pinglist! Going with Riftseer.
Put me on that pinglist! Going with Riftseer.
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
Pinglist and votes recorded up to here~ [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Pinglist and votes recorded up to here~
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
I choose Riftseer! But don't put me in the pinglist please.
I choose Riftseer! But don't put me in the pinglist please.
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
@Autumnus @Relics @Mythkat @Lunyra @MaplesHaiku @Duskphoenix @Duchie @PrinceOfSoup @ClockworkEclipse @arywyvern @ForgottenWonders @myaar @BlazingSkyDragon @Mida

Hey everyone! Rift has been chosen and the first post is just below!
Depending on how I'm feeling, this kind of post may end up before or after the update. It might contain my commentary, spoilers for the update, or alert you to an update on the front pages. Also, maybe some other stuff that I'm not thinking of at the moment- and of course, anyone on the pinglist will be pinged here.
@Autumnus @Relics @Mythkat @Lunyra @MaplesHaiku @Duskphoenix @Duchie @PrinceOfSoup @ClockworkEclipse @arywyvern @ForgottenWonders @myaar @BlazingSkyDragon @Mida

Hey everyone! Rift has been chosen and the first post is just below!
Depending on how I'm feeling, this kind of post may end up before or after the update. It might contain my commentary, spoilers for the update, or alert you to an update on the front pages. Also, maybe some other stuff that I'm not thinking of at the moment- and of course, anyone on the pinglist will be pinged here.
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
[center][emoji=cat 3 size=1][/center] [center][font=sylfaen][size=6] B L U E M O O N - I S L E [/size][/font][/center] [center][font=amiri][size=6]^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ [color=navy]~~[/color] ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^[/size][/font] [/center] [font=sylfaen][size=5] Rift[/size][size=4] paused at the window, gazing outside at the murk. [i]Just a quick trip to the town to replace my harp. That's all. Just a quick trip.[/i] The trees were dreary shadows of themselves, almost completely obscured by the heavy fog. It drifted slowly, misting the window. He almost enjoyed it, but the sea and forest beyond were a mystery and a sense of foreboding settled into the pit of his stomach. [i]Just a quick trip...[/i] The floorboards creaked as they always did when he hurried down the stairs. Combine that with the fog and his love for glowing items and his home made a fine setting for a eldritch creature to lurk. It was up for debate whether he was one or not. The door swung open and the cool air rushed over him. He paused, a small rodent scurried underfoot, hidden by the boards of his porch. Gazing out into the forest, only a lone skull gazed back, energy still lingered from the time it was alive. He'd never given thought to it since the day he'd found it, but today, it fueled his unease. [i]I'll be back soon. I'm only going to the shop. That's all.[/i] Leaves and twigs crunched beneath his feet, the sound muffled by the fog and softened by the moss. It was a quick trip down to the boat, he kept his eyes forward, careful not to let his attention stray. He was only going to get a new harp. He wasn't going to go anywhere else. The ocean lapped gently against the shore as he trotted onto the dock, his small wooden boat shifted with each gentle wave, sending out ripples as he settled into it. The forest was only a quick ride away, but it might be quicker to head strait to the port... [/size][/font] ------ [b]>> [/b] [i]Head to port.[/i] [b]>> [/b] [i]Head to the forest.[/i]
B L U E M O O N - I S L E
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ~~ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Rift paused at the window, gazing outside at the murk. Just a quick trip to the town to replace my harp. That's all. Just a quick trip. The trees were dreary shadows of themselves, almost completely obscured by the heavy fog. It drifted slowly, misting the window. He almost enjoyed it, but the sea and forest beyond were a mystery and a sense of foreboding settled into the pit of his stomach. Just a quick trip...
The floorboards creaked as they always did when he hurried down the stairs. Combine that with the fog and his love for glowing items and his home made a fine setting for a eldritch creature to lurk. It was up for debate whether he was one or not.
The door swung open and the cool air rushed over him. He paused, a small rodent scurried underfoot, hidden by the boards of his porch. Gazing out into the forest, only a lone skull gazed back, energy still lingered from the time it was alive. He'd never given thought to it since the day he'd found it, but today, it fueled his unease.
I'll be back soon. I'm only going to the shop. That's all.
Leaves and twigs crunched beneath his feet, the sound muffled by the fog and softened by the moss. It was a quick trip down to the boat, he kept his eyes forward, careful not to let his attention stray. He was only going to get a new harp. He wasn't going to go anywhere else.
The ocean lapped gently against the shore as he trotted onto the dock, his small wooden boat shifted with each gentle wave, sending out ripples as he settled into it. The forest was only a quick ride away, but it might be quicker to head strait to the port...

>> Head to port.

>> Head to the forest.
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
1 2 3 4 5 6