Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Duena the traveling dragon!
1 2
I have seen some traveling dragon threads around a while ago and I always wanted to do this! The traveling dragon will be Duena; a one off xyy G1 :D [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60565258] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/605653/60565258_350.png[/img] [/url] Some rules; Duena is a G1,, a one off xyy at that, so I am putting a lot of trust in the people who take her in for a while, so please keep these rules in mind ^^ [LIST] [*] Feel free to change her breed/genes, but include the way she got these changes in the entry! [*] Please add an entry,, it doesn't have to be long, but at least a sentence about where shes been and how it went c: [*] Please do not breed her with another dragon [*] Please don't sell or exalt her, that isn't the point of this thread ^^ [*] You can level her, make art, write a whole story, give her apparel/a familiar, etc. [*] If there is nobody after you in the thread that wants to take her in, send her back to my lair, please [/LIST] [center]That being said, feel free to reply to the thread so I can send her over/add you to the destination list below! That way the person who currently has Duena can send her directly to you :D[/center] [b]Destinations;[/b] - EssenceOfNexus; Arrived 03/05/20 - dreary; Arrived 12/05/20 - RainbowGay; Arrived 20/05/20 - Russingon; Arrived 25/05/20 - Shyia; Arrived 02/06/20 - CrazyAKApanda; 07/06/20 - OliveImperial; 11/06/20 - IceFlame44; 17/06/20 - Mudy;
I have seen some traveling dragon threads around a while ago and I always wanted to do this!
The traveling dragon will be Duena; a one off xyy G1 :D

60565258_350.png

Some rules;
Duena is a G1,, a one off xyy at that, so I am putting a lot of trust in the people who take her in for a while, so please keep these rules in mind ^^
  • Feel free to change her breed/genes, but include the way she got these changes in the entry!
  • Please add an entry,, it doesn't have to be long, but at least a sentence about where shes been and how it went c:
  • Please do not breed her with another dragon
  • Please don't sell or exalt her, that isn't the point of this thread ^^
  • You can level her, make art, write a whole story, give her apparel/a familiar, etc.
  • If there is nobody after you in the thread that wants to take her in, send her back to my lair, please
That being said, feel free to reply to the thread so I can send her over/add you to the destination list below! That way the person who currently has Duena can send her directly to you :D

Destinations;
- EssenceOfNexus; Arrived 03/05/20
- dreary; Arrived 12/05/20
- RainbowGay; Arrived 20/05/20
- Russingon; Arrived 25/05/20
- Shyia; Arrived 02/06/20
- CrazyAKApanda; 07/06/20
- OliveImperial; 11/06/20
- IceFlame44; 17/06/20
- Mudy;
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
@MaybeHuman
SLAP ME ON THAT LIST
@MaybeHuman
SLAP ME ON THAT LIST
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@essenceofnexus

You're the first one, so Duena is on her way :D
@essenceofnexus

You're the first one, so Duena is on her way :D

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
@MaybeHuman @essenceofnexus I'd LOVE to take care of Duena! I'll give her lots of happy memories :D(after the prev. user)
@MaybeHuman @essenceofnexus I'd LOVE to take care of Duena! I'll give her lots of happy memories :D(after the prev. user)
in g1 hell
@dreary

I added you to the list :D
@dreary

I added you to the list :D

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
@MaybeHuman
I'd love to be added to the list!
@MaybeHuman
I'd love to be added to the list!
hIRhjMz.png
FroggedFriend
+2 FR Time | They/Them | Arcane
@MaybeHuman
I would love to have Duena stop by my lair!
@MaybeHuman
I would love to have Duena stop by my lair!
frice_left_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyz7.pngfrfire_right_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyx1.png
@MaybeHuman

Normally I don't have dragons stop by but I'd love to have Duena hang out for a bit in my lair ^-^
@MaybeHuman

Normally I don't have dragons stop by but I'd love to have Duena hang out for a bit in my lair ^-^
@MaybeHuman
PUT ME UP ON DAT LIST
@MaybeHuman
PUT ME UP ON DAT LIST
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
@Dreary
SLAPPING HER OVER TO YOUR LAIR
@MaybeHuman
SENDING HER TO DREARY
@Dreary
SLAPPING HER OVER TO YOUR LAIR
@MaybeHuman
SENDING HER TO DREARY
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
1 2