Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Werewolf Game {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
CLOSED FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE
If you are interested in joining this game, then please head over to Cynderfire's version.

Game Overview
This is a game centered around tricks and deceit. You will be given a role, and based on that role, you have different abilities and goals (see roles post). Depending on the activity level of the players, this game can span anywhere from a day to a week. You may make this as much of a roleplay as you would like; some rounds may have a heavy roleplay style, while others might feel much more like just a game. This will depend on the way different participants want to play different rounds. Please read all rules and game mechanics thoroughly before applying to participate. Please do not ping me; I am subscribed.

Note: I am not the creator of this game. I am merely creating a forum for FR users to play it, with a few twists of my own.
How to Win
The criteria for winning will be based on your role. There are two teams; the villager team, and the werewolf team. The villager team's goal is to identify the werewolves and banish them from their village. Conversely, the goal of the werewolves is to secretly pick off the villagers night by night. The villagers win when all werewolves have been banished. The werewolves win when their numbers equal the number of villagers left in the game.
Rules
  • Please be kind and respectful to all people participating in or spectating the game.
  • You may not reveal your role privately to anyone participating in or spectating the game, even after your character is eliminated. Upon the game's completion, all participants' roles will be revealed. You may, however, claim to be a particular role within the game itself, whether true or not. For example, you may tell everyone that you are the doctor, but that will likely make you target to a werewolf attack.
  • If you fail to participate in the game when prompted for 24 hours, you will be eliminated from the round UNLESS you message me before hand explaining why you will be unable to participate. I will then decide if the round can be postponed or not.
  • More rules may be added as needed.
  • Failure to follow any of these rules will result in your elimination from the round. If you participate again and break another rule, you will be banned from all future rounds.
  • If you have any questions, problems, or concerns regarding this game, please message me and I will help sort it out.
CLOSED FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE
If you are interested in joining this game, then please head over to Cynderfire's version.

Game Overview
This is a game centered around tricks and deceit. You will be given a role, and based on that role, you have different abilities and goals (see roles post). Depending on the activity level of the players, this game can span anywhere from a day to a week. You may make this as much of a roleplay as you would like; some rounds may have a heavy roleplay style, while others might feel much more like just a game. This will depend on the way different participants want to play different rounds. Please read all rules and game mechanics thoroughly before applying to participate. Please do not ping me; I am subscribed.

Note: I am not the creator of this game. I am merely creating a forum for FR users to play it, with a few twists of my own.
How to Win
The criteria for winning will be based on your role. There are two teams; the villager team, and the werewolf team. The villager team's goal is to identify the werewolves and banish them from their village. Conversely, the goal of the werewolves is to secretly pick off the villagers night by night. The villagers win when all werewolves have been banished. The werewolves win when their numbers equal the number of villagers left in the game.
Rules
  • Please be kind and respectful to all people participating in or spectating the game.
  • You may not reveal your role privately to anyone participating in or spectating the game, even after your character is eliminated. Upon the game's completion, all participants' roles will be revealed. You may, however, claim to be a particular role within the game itself, whether true or not. For example, you may tell everyone that you are the doctor, but that will likely make you target to a werewolf attack.
  • If you fail to participate in the game when prompted for 24 hours, you will be eliminated from the round UNLESS you message me before hand explaining why you will be unable to participate. I will then decide if the round can be postponed or not.
  • More rules may be added as needed.
  • Failure to follow any of these rules will result in your elimination from the round. If you participate again and break another rule, you will be banned from all future rounds.
  • If you have any questions, problems, or concerns regarding this game, please message me and I will help sort it out.
[center][b][size=5][color=8B2635]Roles[/b][/center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=640649&skin=0&apparel=12267,319,6705,21807,6031,452,12931,1709,22169,21840,283,6027&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]The Villager[/b] Team: Villagers Goal: To banish all werewolves from the village Abilities: none Notes: The villager role takes up the vast majority of players in the game. They have no special abilities, but they are essential to the game nonetheless. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=640652&skin=0&apparel=6267,33686,477,6031,32974,15308,22169,21808,26860,21853&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]The Doctor[/b] Team: Villagers Goal: To banish all werewolves from the village Abilities: Each night, they may choose to save one player from a possible werewolf attack. They do not have to save anyone. They may choose to save themselves. They may not save themself twice in a row. Notes: There is only one doctor per round. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=640653&skin=22789&apparel=23128,23126,3632,3697,3631,3686,3685,3698,1748&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]The Seer[/b] Team: Villagers Goal: To banish all werewolves from the village Abilities: Each night, they may choose to reveal the role of any other character in the game to themself. They may reveal that role to everyone the next day if they wish. They do not have to reveal a role every night. Notes: There is only one seer per round. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=682674&skin=0&apparel=15312,26275,32986,926,15314,22672,22665,22667,22669,22673,22670,22666&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Witch Doctor[/b] Team: Villagers Goal: To banish all werewolves from the village. Abilities: Each night, they have the opportunity to either heal or poison a character of their choice. However, they may only choose each option once during the entire round. Healing a character will save them from a Werewolf attack that night, and poisoning a character will eliminate them from the round. Notes: There is only one Witch Doctor per round. They might not be included in the round. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=683145&skin=0&apparel=12271,453,468,459,465,456,471,462&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]The Knight[/b] Team: Villagers Goal: To banish all werewolves from the village Abilities: Each night, the knight chooses a character to bind themselves to. If that character is eliminated by the werewolves, the knight is eliminated along with them. Notes: There is only one knight per round. They might not be included in the round. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=683165&skin=0&apparel=753,1748,2463,2502,2561,29008,29001&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=683156&skin=0&apparel=1753,2468,2506,2565,29003,28997&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]The Inseparable[/b] Team: Villagers Goal: To banish all the werewolves Abilities: As their name implies, the Inseparable are paired together for the duration of the game. They are aware of each other's identities. If one of them dies, so does the other. If one of them is banished, the bond breaks. Notes: There are only two Inseparable per game. They might not be included in the round. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=27&winggene=39&wings=10&auth=165ff569dda21ba02a61bd77e3312452b3e48e25&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]The Werewolf[/b] Team: Werewolves Goal: To eliminate everyone from the villager team from the game Abilities: Every night, the werewolves will decide on one character to eliminate from the game. If that character is not saved by the doctor, they will be eliminated from the game the following in-game morning. Notes: The number of werewolves will differ depending on the amount of players. There should be one werewolf for every six or seven players. This number may change. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=142&tertgene=27&winggene=29&wings=60&auth=9c1ffe820d5afed640bc7dcce208402a3f4ef46c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]The Infected[/b] Team: Werewolves Goal: To eliminate everyone from the villager team from the game Abilities: For the majority of the round, this role will function as a normal werewolf. However, if they are the last werewolf left in the round, they will be able to infect a player from the villager's team and turn them into a werewolf. This ability may only be used once. Notes: There is only one Infected per game. They might not be included in the game. These are all the most basic roles for this game, and they will be the only ones I am adding for now. In the future, more roles will likely be added so that less people are left with being villagers. If you have any ideas for possible roles, then please let me know. The scrys for all roles except the Infected were created by myself. The Infected's scry was created by @/Cynderfire, and the lovely outfits for the Villager, Doctor, Seer, and Werewolf were created by @/CheshireGata. The ideas for the Infected, Knight, Inseparable, and Witch Doctor were inspired by @/Cynderfire as well.
Roles
scry?sdid=640649&skin=0&apparel=12267,319,6705,21807,6031,452,12931,1709,22169,21840,283,6027&xt=dressing.png
The Villager
Team: Villagers
Goal: To banish all werewolves from the village
Abilities: none
Notes: The villager role takes up the vast majority of players in the game. They have no special abilities, but they are essential to the game nonetheless.
scry?sdid=640652&skin=0&apparel=6267,33686,477,6031,32974,15308,22169,21808,26860,21853&xt=dressing.png
The Doctor
Abilities: Each night, they may choose to save one player from a possible werewolf attack. They do not have to save anyone. They may choose to save themselves. They may not save themself twice in a row.
Notes: There is only one doctor per round.
scry?sdid=640653&skin=22789&apparel=23128,23126,3632,3697,3631,3686,3685,3698,1748&xt=dressing.png
The Seer
Abilities: Each night, they may choose to reveal the role of any other character in the game to themself. They may reveal that role to everyone the next day if they wish. They do not have to reveal a role every night.
Notes: There is only one seer per round.
scry?sdid=682674&skin=0&apparel=15312,26275,32986,926,15314,22672,22665,22667,22669,22673,22670,22666&xt=dressing.png
Witch Doctor
Goal: To banish all werewolves from the village.
Abilities: Each night, they have the opportunity to either heal or poison a character of their choice. However, they may only choose each option once during the entire round. Healing a character will save them from a Werewolf attack that night, and poisoning a character will eliminate them from the round.
Notes: There is only one Witch Doctor per round. They might not be included in the round.
scry?sdid=683145&skin=0&apparel=12271,453,468,459,465,456,471,462&xt=dressing.png
The Knight
Abilities: Each night, the knight chooses a character to bind themselves to. If that character is eliminated by the werewolves, the knight is eliminated along with them.
Notes: There is only one knight per round. They might not be included in the round.
scry?sdid=683165&skin=0&apparel=753,1748,2463,2502,2561,29008,29001&xt=dressing.png
scry?sdid=683156&skin=0&apparel=1753,2468,2506,2565,29003,28997&xt=dressing.png
The Inseparable
Goal: To banish all the werewolves
Abilities: As their name implies, the Inseparable are paired together for the duration of the game. They are aware of each other's identities. If one of them dies, so does the other. If one of them is banished, the bond breaks.
Notes: There are only two Inseparable per game. They might not be included in the round.
dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=27&winggene=39&wings=10&auth=165ff569dda21ba02a61bd77e3312452b3e48e25&dummyext=prev.png
The Werewolf
Team: Werewolves
Goal: To eliminate everyone from the villager team from the game
Abilities: Every night, the werewolves will decide on one character to eliminate from the game. If that character is not saved by the doctor, they will be eliminated from the game the following in-game morning.
Notes: The number of werewolves will differ depending on the amount of players. There should be one werewolf for every six or seven players. This number may change.
dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=142&tertgene=27&winggene=29&wings=60&auth=9c1ffe820d5afed640bc7dcce208402a3f4ef46c&dummyext=prev.png
The Infected
Team: Werewolves
Goal: To eliminate everyone from the villager team from the game
Abilities: For the majority of the round, this role will function as a normal werewolf. However, if they are the last werewolf left in the round, they will be able to infect a player from the villager's team and turn them into a werewolf. This ability may only be used once.
Notes: There is only one Infected per game. They might not be included in the game.

These are all the most basic roles for this game, and they will be the only ones I am adding for now. In the future, more roles will likely be added so that less people are left with being villagers. If you have any ideas for possible roles, then please let me know. The scrys for all roles except the Infected were created by myself. The Infected's scry was created by @/Cynderfire, and the lovely outfits for the Villager, Doctor, Seer, and Werewolf were created by @/CheshireGata. The ideas for the Infected, Knight, Inseparable, and Witch Doctor were inspired by @/Cynderfire as well.
I just lost all of what I had spent the past 30+ minutes typing due to FR undergoing maintenance as it does when it hits 0:00, so if this isn't as thorough as it should be, that's why. If you have any questions about how the game works, let me know.
Starting the Round

The round will start once I decide that there is a decent amount of people, which would probably be around 14-21 people, or possibly more. Before the round begins, I will privately message each player their role, and a short description of that role to serve as a refresher. Roles will be decided through a random number generator. Players who are werewolves will be told who their fellow werewolves are, but villagers will not be told who are their fellow villagers. Once everyone is given their roles, the round will begin.
First Day
As the sun rises on the first day, the villagefolk gather in the town square to introduce themselves. Each player will introduce their character as they are prompted to do so. You can include information like your character's name, profession, general personality, basic background, quirks, hobbies, and so on. Be as specific or as general as you like. Try not to write an entire novel, please! Once every character is introduced, night begins to fall, and the villagefolk head to sleep.
Night - Werewolves
Once the villagers are asleep, the werewolves awaken to attack. The werewolves will be given time to discuss among themselves (through private messages) who they would like to eliminate from the game. The werewolves will then each vote on who they would like to eliminate by messaging me. If there is a tie, I will give the werewolves a chance to recast the votes. If there is another tie, then no villager will be eliminated that night. Once the votes are cast, the chosen villager will be eliminated from the game unless they are saved by the doctor. The werewolves settle down to sleep.
Night - Doctor
Next to awaken is the doctor. The doctor has the opportunity to save anyone from a possible werewolf attack, including themselves. However, if they do decide to save themselves, they may not save themselves two nights in a row. They may save other characters twice in a row, if they so wish. They are also not obligated to save anyone if they choose. The doctor must message me who they decide to save. If they decide not to save anyone, they still need to message me so that I don't eliminate them from the game. Once they message me, the doctor goes back to sleep.
Night - Seer
The final role to awaken is the seer. The seer has the ability to reveal the role of another character to themselves each night. To do so, the seer needs to message me who they would like to reveal. I will message them back with the answer. If the seer knows the roles of all the remaining players, their turn will be skipped. The seer may choose to reveal the role to everyone the next morning if they so choose. Be aware that this would likely cause them to be the target of the werewolves' next attack, so be wary of what information you release. And not everyone who claims to be the seer is necessarily the seer. This goes for other roles as well, of course.
The Next Morning
As the sun rises over the town, the villagefolk take role. I will reveal who is eliminated from the game by the werewolves, and this player will then become a spectator. If the doctor successfully saves the victim of the werewolves' attack, then the victim will not be revealed. The doctor is not allowed to reveal who they save. If the werewolves cannot decide on their target, then this turn will be skipped.
During the Day
As the villagefolk go about their day, they converse about who they suspect to be the werewolf, and attempt to persuade each other on who to vote for in the upcoming banishment vote. You can make up alibis for your character, form alliances, make enemies, etc. This section of the game is up to the players to decide how much of a roleplay they want it to be. It just depends on what the players want to do. After a set amount of time, or when all the villagefolk are ready, the banishment vote will begin.
Banishment
As evening falls, the villagefolk gather around the campfire for the nightly banishment. When prompted, each player will vote for who they would like to banish. Be aware; votes are public. Be careful who you vote for. If the case of a tie, the players included in the tie will be given a chance to persuade the villagefolk not to vote for them within a certain world limit. The votes will then be recast. If the tie persists, both players will be banished and eliminated from the game, becoming spectators.
Ending the Round
The cycle continues until one of the two teams reach their goal. The respective team will then be crowned the winners of the round. This marks the end of the round. I may create a separate forum for a hall of fame, which will list the winners of each round and their characters.
I just lost all of what I had spent the past 30+ minutes typing due to FR undergoing maintenance as it does when it hits 0:00, so if this isn't as thorough as it should be, that's why. If you have any questions about how the game works, let me know.
Starting the Round

The round will start once I decide that there is a decent amount of people, which would probably be around 14-21 people, or possibly more. Before the round begins, I will privately message each player their role, and a short description of that role to serve as a refresher. Roles will be decided through a random number generator. Players who are werewolves will be told who their fellow werewolves are, but villagers will not be told who are their fellow villagers. Once everyone is given their roles, the round will begin.
First Day
As the sun rises on the first day, the villagefolk gather in the town square to introduce themselves. Each player will introduce their character as they are prompted to do so. You can include information like your character's name, profession, general personality, basic background, quirks, hobbies, and so on. Be as specific or as general as you like. Try not to write an entire novel, please! Once every character is introduced, night begins to fall, and the villagefolk head to sleep.
Night - Werewolves
Once the villagers are asleep, the werewolves awaken to attack. The werewolves will be given time to discuss among themselves (through private messages) who they would like to eliminate from the game. The werewolves will then each vote on who they would like to eliminate by messaging me. If there is a tie, I will give the werewolves a chance to recast the votes. If there is another tie, then no villager will be eliminated that night. Once the votes are cast, the chosen villager will be eliminated from the game unless they are saved by the doctor. The werewolves settle down to sleep.
Night - Doctor
Next to awaken is the doctor. The doctor has the opportunity to save anyone from a possible werewolf attack, including themselves. However, if they do decide to save themselves, they may not save themselves two nights in a row. They may save other characters twice in a row, if they so wish. They are also not obligated to save anyone if they choose. The doctor must message me who they decide to save. If they decide not to save anyone, they still need to message me so that I don't eliminate them from the game. Once they message me, the doctor goes back to sleep.
Night - Seer
The final role to awaken is the seer. The seer has the ability to reveal the role of another character to themselves each night. To do so, the seer needs to message me who they would like to reveal. I will message them back with the answer. If the seer knows the roles of all the remaining players, their turn will be skipped. The seer may choose to reveal the role to everyone the next morning if they so choose. Be aware that this would likely cause them to be the target of the werewolves' next attack, so be wary of what information you release. And not everyone who claims to be the seer is necessarily the seer. This goes for other roles as well, of course.
The Next Morning
As the sun rises over the town, the villagefolk take role. I will reveal who is eliminated from the game by the werewolves, and this player will then become a spectator. If the doctor successfully saves the victim of the werewolves' attack, then the victim will not be revealed. The doctor is not allowed to reveal who they save. If the werewolves cannot decide on their target, then this turn will be skipped.
During the Day
As the villagefolk go about their day, they converse about who they suspect to be the werewolf, and attempt to persuade each other on who to vote for in the upcoming banishment vote. You can make up alibis for your character, form alliances, make enemies, etc. This section of the game is up to the players to decide how much of a roleplay they want it to be. It just depends on what the players want to do. After a set amount of time, or when all the villagefolk are ready, the banishment vote will begin.
Banishment
As evening falls, the villagefolk gather around the campfire for the nightly banishment. When prompted, each player will vote for who they would like to banish. Be aware; votes are public. Be careful who you vote for. If the case of a tie, the players included in the tie will be given a chance to persuade the villagefolk not to vote for them within a certain world limit. The votes will then be recast. If the tie persists, both players will be banished and eliminated from the game, becoming spectators.
Ending the Round
The cycle continues until one of the two teams reach their goal. The respective team will then be crowned the winners of the round. This marks the end of the round. I may create a separate forum for a hall of fame, which will list the winners of each round and their characters.
Applying to Play

If you wish to participate in the next round, please fill out this application. I will almost definitely accept it, I just need to know who is playing and what character they are. Delete any information in parenthesis.

Username:
Character Name:
Character Image: (Post an image of the Flight Rising dragon you wish to use as your character. Please use either one of your own dragons, or a scry you created unless you have specific permission to use another user's dragon.)
Character Profession: (What is your character's job? Feel free to make it as simple or as creative as you like.)
Character Pronouns:
Other Notes: (Anything else you would like to add goes here. You can leave it blank.)
Application Status: CLOSED
Back-Up Hosts
There may come a time where I am not available to host a round, or I am to busy to do so. If I do not progress the game within 24 hours of my last post on this forum, then one of the players may ping the back-up hosts. A back-up host will then take over the remainder of the round. If you are interested in being a back-up host, then please fill out this application.

Username:
Activity Level: (How active on Flight Rising are you?)
Activity Time: (What times are you most active on Flight Rising)
Activity Days: (What days of the week are you most active on Flight Rising?)
Other Notes: (Anything else you would like to add goes here. You can leave it blank.)
Applying to Play

If you wish to participate in the next round, please fill out this application. I will almost definitely accept it, I just need to know who is playing and what character they are. Delete any information in parenthesis.

Username:
Character Name:
Character Image: (Post an image of the Flight Rising dragon you wish to use as your character. Please use either one of your own dragons, or a scry you created unless you have specific permission to use another user's dragon.)
Character Profession: (What is your character's job? Feel free to make it as simple or as creative as you like.)
Character Pronouns:
Back-Up Hosts
There may come a time where I am not available to host a round, or I am to busy to do so. If I do not progress the game within 24 hours of my last post on this forum, then one of the players may ping the back-up hosts. A back-up host will then take over the remainder of the round. If you are interested in being a back-up host, then please fill out this application.

Username:
Activity Level: (How active on Flight Rising are you?)
Activity Time: (What times are you most active on Flight Rising)
Activity Days: (What days of the week are you most active on Flight Rising?)
Character List
No round currently in progress.

Current Participants Pinglist
This is a list of the players participating in the current round. It will be cleared upon the completion of each round. They will be pinged every time I post to progress the round.

Interest Pinglist
This is a list of users who are interested in participating in a future round. They will be pinged every time a round ends, when applications become open again.
@/Duskphoenix, @/Picci, @/SpiritX, @/fynch, @/CheshireGata (already sent in an application for next round), @/Exastasy, @/QuartzDragons, @/ForgottenWonders, @/BlobfishLord, @/madeleinee, @/HydraTheOne, @/AwkwardAnxiety, @/groundzero, @/Cynderfire
Spectator Pinglist
This is a list of users who wish to spectate rounds in play. They will not participate within the round. They will be pinged in the same way as the current participants.
@Whesh, @Alurayune
Back-Up Hosts Pinglist
This is a list of users who have successfully applied to be a back-up host. They will only be pinged when I do not progress the round within 24 hours of my last post. If you would like to be one, please fill out the application found above.
@Necromonger, @Exastasy

Let me know if you would like to be included in any of these pinglists, or if you would be like to removed from any. No need to ping me; I'm subscribed.
Character List
No round currently in progress.

Current Participants Pinglist
This is a list of the players participating in the current round. It will be cleared upon the completion of each round. They will be pinged every time I post to progress the round.

Interest Pinglist
This is a list of users who are interested in participating in a future round. They will be pinged every time a round ends, when applications become open again.
@/Duskphoenix, @/Picci, @/SpiritX, @/fynch, @/CheshireGata (already sent in an application for next round), @/Exastasy, @/QuartzDragons, @/ForgottenWonders, @/BlobfishLord, @/madeleinee, @/HydraTheOne, @/AwkwardAnxiety, @/groundzero, @/Cynderfire
Spectator Pinglist
This is a list of users who wish to spectate rounds in play. They will not participate within the round. They will be pinged in the same way as the current participants.
@Whesh, @Alurayune
Back-Up Hosts Pinglist
This is a list of users who have successfully applied to be a back-up host. They will only be pinged when I do not progress the round within 24 hours of my last post. If you would like to be one, please fill out the application found above.
@Necromonger, @Exastasy

Let me know if you would like to be included in any of these pinglists, or if you would be like to removed from any. No need to ping me; I'm subscribed.
Username: SpiritX Character Name: Dakari (Surname would be Lunar-Lantern, altogether Dakari Lunar-Lantern) Character Image: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58466657] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/584667/58466657_350.png[/img] [/url] Character Profession: Warrior/Coli Team Character Pronouns: He/Him Other Notes: I am 7 hours ahead of FR time, very active, on everyday Definite join, I used to host a very simular game in my old class at breaks! Just that there was Innocents (Villagers), Killers (Werewolves), Doctor, Detective (Seer) & Physco (not listed here, but when they die they bring somebody to 'Heck' with them at their death :>)
Username: SpiritX
Character Name: Dakari (Surname would be Lunar-Lantern, altogether Dakari Lunar-Lantern)
Character Image:
58466657_350.png

Character Profession: Warrior/Coli Team
Character Pronouns: He/Him
Other Notes:

I am 7 hours ahead of FR time, very active, on everyday

Definite join, I used to host a very simular game in my old class at breaks!
Just that there was Innocents (Villagers), Killers (Werewolves), Doctor, Detective (Seer) & Physco (not listed here, but when they die they bring somebody to 'Heck' with them at their death :>)
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
Username: LillyJay Character Name: Lindquist Character Image: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59742867] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/597429/59742867_350.png[/img] [/url] Character Profession: College student (to become a veterinarian aka doctor but for animals) Character Pronouns: She/Her
Username: LillyJay
Character Name: Lindquist
Character Image:
59742867_350.png

Character Profession: College student (to become a veterinarian aka doctor but for animals)
Character Pronouns: She/Her

+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
@SpiritX Accepted! You'll be pinged when the round begins. That's coincidental that you used to host a similar game in your old class; I learned about this game in one of my own classes. We would play it every Friday. It was always super fun, so I thought bringing it to FR would be just as fun!

@LillyJay Accepted! You'll be pinged when the round begins.

Thank you both for joining!
@SpiritX Accepted! You'll be pinged when the round begins. That's coincidental that you used to host a similar game in your old class; I learned about this game in one of my own classes. We would play it every Friday. It was always super fun, so I thought bringing it to FR would be just as fun!

@LillyJay Accepted! You'll be pinged when the round begins.

Thank you both for joining!
Super excited :DDDD
I used to play it in the last two weeks of our holiday before school broke up, but currently as of right now, I'm in a different school and am too unbothered trying to teach my new idiot friends the rules.
It took me at least 2 entire lunches & breaks to get everybody familiar with the rules & not get 2 doctors, ahem, looking you, Swift
Super excited :DDDD
I used to play it in the last two weeks of our holiday before school broke up, but currently as of right now, I'm in a different school and am too unbothered trying to teach my new idiot friends the rules.
It took me at least 2 entire lunches & breaks to get everybody familiar with the rules & not get 2 doctors, ahem, looking you, Swift
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@SpiritX Well, I hope you enjoy playing it (well, a very similar game, anyways) here on FR! I'm hoping that we'll have enough people the start the game today, but we'll just have to wait and see.
@SpiritX Well, I hope you enjoy playing it (well, a very similar game, anyways) here on FR! I'm hoping that we'll have enough people the start the game today, but we'll just have to wait and see.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78