Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Warriors: The RPG
1 2 3 4
Introduction
This thread is about WARRIOR CATS and while it does involve roleplaying – it’s also a game!
This game combines the fun of Choose-a-path RPGs and Adventure games with the wonder that is Warriors. You do not need to have read ALL the books for this as the information will be 100% fan created that we use.

Clans
There are four clans to choose from, and you may choose which clan your cats are born to.
Fogclan - Living among a dense, foggy forest this clan is known for their ability to use the dense foliage against their enemies by dropping on them from trees and even jumping out of large bushes at them.

Echoclan - Boardering Fogclan from the south, this clan lives at the edge of a cliff and near a large waterfall. The waterfall is known as the Whispering falls due to the voices of Echoclan's ancestors that echo from it in hushed whispers. The clan believes not in Starclan but in Mistclan, as they believe their dead turn to the mist created by the waterfall.

Streamclan, living to the west in a meadow full of small trickling streams leading to the river that leads to the Whispering falls, this clan is considered Nomadic. They only settle down in Leafbare and this is usually among their sister clan - Darkclan. The two clan share a camp in winter.

Darkclan - Living to the west in a system of caves, this clan is home to the rough and tough cats. The clan was founded by the sister of the leader who founded Streamclan and thus, the two are connected heavily and even share a territory in leafbare.

Gameplay
This game is Generations based. Like in the sims challenges you start with One cat (though, you’ll start with ONE of EACH gender) and have to live your life from Kit to Elder as well as possible while trying to have an heir. Be aware that Kits, mates and so-on are all random events and the latter requires you to socialize with fellow clan mates or other players’ cats.

When your cat has kits you will pick one to pick up with mind you, you must keep on with the One and One. However, if you’d like to challenge yourself and help expand on how many characters you can play at once – try taking 2 of each gender on the second gen and 3 of each on the third and so forth.

Storytellers events are random and created by your Storyteller. Mind you, you will have at least one event every 2 moons (every 2 posts). Storytellers, I recommend rolling dice to determine if they will get an event of not. If the number is greater than, say, 6, they do. If not? They don’t.

Each post is one moon, thus, be sure to keep track of your cats ages!

Also Storytellers, if you roll dice, add a third dice when the player gets a mate! They will then have a random chance of having kits! (I’d say roll the two dice to determine if there’s an event then all three. If they get 1-9 it’s no kits. But 10-18? They will have kits.)

Kits
Your cats must have kits for you to move through the generations. Remember, the fun of the game is to see how far you can get.

Kits will take 2 posts after the conceiving post to be born (posts being from the storyteller). In addition, if you roll a double (same number on both dice), your kits will be born prematurely. When kits are born you roll a die to determine how many kits (1-6) will be born and then roll for each kit’s health. (1-2, they’re healthy. 3-4, they are stillborn. 5-6 they are born deaf/blind/both (roll again, 1-2, deaf. 3-4, blind. 5-6, both.) Genders are decided by one die as well. 1-3 male, 4-6 female.

You will get random events on occasion involving your kits. These posts include but are not limited to;
Kit’s sneaking out of camp or pulling other rebellious feats and how you will react to them.
Your kits coming to you for advice or to inform you of somethings they want you to know (i.e crushes they may have, stuff they did no one learned about, etc)
Kit’s will mature into apprentices after 6 posts after.

Apprentices
As apprentices, your cats will socialize with their clanmates more, however, most apprentices veer away from adult cats and prefer hanging around their own age group.

You and your kits, as apprentices, have 6 moons to learn everything. You have 3 training sessions a month/moon/post. You have a chance of failing at least one of the sessions each time so plan carefully!

Fighting skill – This takes a full moon to learn.
Hunting skill – another moon to learn.
Swimming – 2 sessions
Climbing – 2 sessions
Lore – 1 moon

Warriorship
Once your cats or kits reach warrior hood you may start interacting with your clanmates more. This is when it’s handy to actually interact with your clanmates – you never know if one may become a mate!

Any friends you had as an apprentice, if they are still apprentices, may avoid you a little more as they see you as ‘old’. If they are warriors too however and you have at least 25 affinity with them – you can go on patrols, walks and such together.. Get to fifty and you can start sharing tongues/grooming. At 75 your friend will show special interest in being around you and who knows.. they may just pop a question..

As a warrior, you also have a chance of receiving an apprentice and becoming a deputy.

Deputy and Leader
If your cat climbs high enough to either you unlock the ability to yowl! Yowling calls nearby clan-mates to you when in battle. All for one!

Deputy and Leaders alike can venture to the moonstone – however, new-leaders can speak to starclan and gain their lives at moonstone. You will also be looked to in times of need by your clanmates. Your clan may come to you for advice, or, simply come to yell at you as they disagree with you – it’s up in the air really. You also get ninelives.

Elder
As an elder, you can’t do as much. Thus, you’re more likely to meet death. Illness, attacks by wild animals and even natural death are all more possible when your cat reaches the rank of Elder.

Character creation
Simple! say which clan (or you can have your storyteller choose), and your cat’s prefix and suffix (for later on) or you can allow us to supply the suffix. Your Storyteller will then supply the rest – Your image or description of your looks and so on. Remember, you must play a male and a female.

Game Modes
Easy
This game mode means that you will have a relatively easy time surviving. Death won’t be waiting for you at every turn and, unless you are trying to die, death may not come for you till late in your life.

One of each gender to start and one of each gender as an ‘heir’ for each generation.

Semi-realisic
This game mode means that the chance of death and injury is higher, kits are more likely to be stillborn or die after birth/while aging. In total, survival rate is 3/6 kits.

One of each gender to start and one of each gender from each litter (for each generation).

REALISTIC
This mode means Death, injury, and stillborn kits or death after birth/while aging are as they are for actual Feral cats – high. Litters sizes drop to 4 kittens and the likelihood is – only one of the kits will live.

One of each gender to start and one of each gender (for each generation).

StoryTellers
These are staff for the game only! They are basically the people that give you (the players) challenges, events, and help forward time. They also play NPCs that your cat may interact with. Essentially, they are the Dungeon Master to your D&D.

Every storyteller will get a max of 8 players to deal with. Some may ask to take on more/less, but, it's best to see what you can handle first.

Rules
1| This thread is meant to be a fun game, please, keep drama and such out of this thread therefor.

2| your cats may become mates to another players’ cats.

3| We are a LOW ACTIVITY thread and are very lax when it comes to posting. However, I ask you at least make a post once or twice a week.

4| This thread will contain fighting. Please remember that fighting scenes are AIMED. You AIM an attack. No autohitting unless the other player is fine with it and don’t just start attacking everyone you see.

5| Remember to have fun.

6| Additional challenge? Try keeping track of your cats family through the generations

If you’d like a play simply say so below.

IF you have any questions just ask! I’ll try and answer. Also, If you think I missed something I’ll be sure to add it.

Introduction
This thread is about WARRIOR CATS and while it does involve roleplaying – it’s also a game!
This game combines the fun of Choose-a-path RPGs and Adventure games with the wonder that is Warriors. You do not need to have read ALL the books for this as the information will be 100% fan created that we use.

Clans
There are four clans to choose from, and you may choose which clan your cats are born to.
Fogclan - Living among a dense, foggy forest this clan is known for their ability to use the dense foliage against their enemies by dropping on them from trees and even jumping out of large bushes at them.

Echoclan - Boardering Fogclan from the south, this clan lives at the edge of a cliff and near a large waterfall. The waterfall is known as the Whispering falls due to the voices of Echoclan's ancestors that echo from it in hushed whispers. The clan believes not in Starclan but in Mistclan, as they believe their dead turn to the mist created by the waterfall.

Streamclan, living to the west in a meadow full of small trickling streams leading to the river that leads to the Whispering falls, this clan is considered Nomadic. They only settle down in Leafbare and this is usually among their sister clan - Darkclan. The two clan share a camp in winter.

Darkclan - Living to the west in a system of caves, this clan is home to the rough and tough cats. The clan was founded by the sister of the leader who founded Streamclan and thus, the two are connected heavily and even share a territory in leafbare.

Gameplay
This game is Generations based. Like in the sims challenges you start with One cat (though, you’ll start with ONE of EACH gender) and have to live your life from Kit to Elder as well as possible while trying to have an heir. Be aware that Kits, mates and so-on are all random events and the latter requires you to socialize with fellow clan mates or other players’ cats.

When your cat has kits you will pick one to pick up with mind you, you must keep on with the One and One. However, if you’d like to challenge yourself and help expand on how many characters you can play at once – try taking 2 of each gender on the second gen and 3 of each on the third and so forth.

Storytellers events are random and created by your Storyteller. Mind you, you will have at least one event every 2 moons (every 2 posts). Storytellers, I recommend rolling dice to determine if they will get an event of not. If the number is greater than, say, 6, they do. If not? They don’t.

Each post is one moon, thus, be sure to keep track of your cats ages!

Also Storytellers, if you roll dice, add a third dice when the player gets a mate! They will then have a random chance of having kits! (I’d say roll the two dice to determine if there’s an event then all three. If they get 1-9 it’s no kits. But 10-18? They will have kits.)

Kits
Your cats must have kits for you to move through the generations. Remember, the fun of the game is to see how far you can get.

Kits will take 2 posts after the conceiving post to be born (posts being from the storyteller). In addition, if you roll a double (same number on both dice), your kits will be born prematurely. When kits are born you roll a die to determine how many kits (1-6) will be born and then roll for each kit’s health. (1-2, they’re healthy. 3-4, they are stillborn. 5-6 they are born deaf/blind/both (roll again, 1-2, deaf. 3-4, blind. 5-6, both.) Genders are decided by one die as well. 1-3 male, 4-6 female.

You will get random events on occasion involving your kits. These posts include but are not limited to;
Kit’s sneaking out of camp or pulling other rebellious feats and how you will react to them.
Your kits coming to you for advice or to inform you of somethings they want you to know (i.e crushes they may have, stuff they did no one learned about, etc)
Kit’s will mature into apprentices after 6 posts after.

Apprentices
As apprentices, your cats will socialize with their clanmates more, however, most apprentices veer away from adult cats and prefer hanging around their own age group.

You and your kits, as apprentices, have 6 moons to learn everything. You have 3 training sessions a month/moon/post. You have a chance of failing at least one of the sessions each time so plan carefully!

Fighting skill – This takes a full moon to learn.
Hunting skill – another moon to learn.
Swimming – 2 sessions
Climbing – 2 sessions
Lore – 1 moon

Warriorship
Once your cats or kits reach warrior hood you may start interacting with your clanmates more. This is when it’s handy to actually interact with your clanmates – you never know if one may become a mate!

Any friends you had as an apprentice, if they are still apprentices, may avoid you a little more as they see you as ‘old’. If they are warriors too however and you have at least 25 affinity with them – you can go on patrols, walks and such together.. Get to fifty and you can start sharing tongues/grooming. At 75 your friend will show special interest in being around you and who knows.. they may just pop a question..

As a warrior, you also have a chance of receiving an apprentice and becoming a deputy.

Deputy and Leader
If your cat climbs high enough to either you unlock the ability to yowl! Yowling calls nearby clan-mates to you when in battle. All for one!

Deputy and Leaders alike can venture to the moonstone – however, new-leaders can speak to starclan and gain their lives at moonstone. You will also be looked to in times of need by your clanmates. Your clan may come to you for advice, or, simply come to yell at you as they disagree with you – it’s up in the air really. You also get ninelives.

Elder
As an elder, you can’t do as much. Thus, you’re more likely to meet death. Illness, attacks by wild animals and even natural death are all more possible when your cat reaches the rank of Elder.

Character creation
Simple! say which clan (or you can have your storyteller choose), and your cat’s prefix and suffix (for later on) or you can allow us to supply the suffix. Your Storyteller will then supply the rest – Your image or description of your looks and so on. Remember, you must play a male and a female.

Game Modes
Easy
This game mode means that you will have a relatively easy time surviving. Death won’t be waiting for you at every turn and, unless you are trying to die, death may not come for you till late in your life.

One of each gender to start and one of each gender as an ‘heir’ for each generation.

Semi-realisic
This game mode means that the chance of death and injury is higher, kits are more likely to be stillborn or die after birth/while aging. In total, survival rate is 3/6 kits.

One of each gender to start and one of each gender from each litter (for each generation).

REALISTIC
This mode means Death, injury, and stillborn kits or death after birth/while aging are as they are for actual Feral cats – high. Litters sizes drop to 4 kittens and the likelihood is – only one of the kits will live.

One of each gender to start and one of each gender (for each generation).

StoryTellers
These are staff for the game only! They are basically the people that give you (the players) challenges, events, and help forward time. They also play NPCs that your cat may interact with. Essentially, they are the Dungeon Master to your D&D.

Every storyteller will get a max of 8 players to deal with. Some may ask to take on more/less, but, it's best to see what you can handle first.

Rules
1| This thread is meant to be a fun game, please, keep drama and such out of this thread therefor.

2| your cats may become mates to another players’ cats.

3| We are a LOW ACTIVITY thread and are very lax when it comes to posting. However, I ask you at least make a post once or twice a week.

4| This thread will contain fighting. Please remember that fighting scenes are AIMED. You AIM an attack. No autohitting unless the other player is fine with it and don’t just start attacking everyone you see.

5| Remember to have fun.

6| Additional challenge? Try keeping track of your cats family through the generations

If you’d like a play simply say so below.

IF you have any questions just ask! I’ll try and answer. Also, If you think I missed something I’ll be sure to add it.

This sounds like a forum based cat-version of FR ^^
This sounds like a forum based cat-version of FR ^^
qDkA25S.png
Current Players + Their Current Cats
QuartzDragons | Branchkit (Echoclan) + Swankit (Streamclan)
GoldenRidge | Thawkit (Darkclan) + Pigeonkit (Fogclan)
PrinceOfSoup | Featherkit (Streamclan)+ Stonekit (Fogclan)
SilentWinter91 | Silverkit (Echoclan) + Redkit (Darkclan)

Current Players + Their Current Cats
QuartzDragons | Branchkit (Echoclan) + Swankit (Streamclan)
GoldenRidge | Thawkit (Darkclan) + Pigeonkit (Fogclan)
PrinceOfSoup | Featherkit (Streamclan)+ Stonekit (Fogclan)
SilentWinter91 | Silverkit (Echoclan) + Redkit (Darkclan)

in theory YES
in practise FR sucks all my online time as it is without taking on anymore stuff!
Looks like you need a few players though, and I am interested to write more so feel free to ping me when there is enough interest and I'll see if I can fit it in, cheers

@kiri1109
in theory YES
in practise FR sucks all my online time as it is without taking on anymore stuff!
Looks like you need a few players though, and I am interested to write more so feel free to ping me when there is enough interest and I'll see if I can fit it in, cheers

@kiri1109
qDkA25S.png
@kiri1109

I'd be interested in playing!
Few quick questions,
1. Do you roleplay everytime after your Storyteller posts an event? Or just whenever?
2. When your a Apprentice would you roleplay your 3 training sessions or add a quick note saying what you did that moon?
3. " When your cat has kits you will pick one to pick up with mind you, you must keep on with the One and One. " I'm a little confused what this sentence is saying.
4. How do you know what cats are near for RP or will your Storyteller provide a info post (Idk if that's what its called?)
Saying what's happening around your cat.

Sorry for all the questions lol!
@kiri1109

I'd be interested in playing!
Few quick questions,
1. Do you roleplay everytime after your Storyteller posts an event? Or just whenever?
2. When your a Apprentice would you roleplay your 3 training sessions or add a quick note saying what you did that moon?
3. " When your cat has kits you will pick one to pick up with mind you, you must keep on with the One and One. " I'm a little confused what this sentence is saying.
4. How do you know what cats are near for RP or will your Storyteller provide a info post (Idk if that's what its called?)
Saying what's happening around your cat.

Sorry for all the questions lol!
24508.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Female
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif American
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+2 FR time

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
@GoldenRidge Question 1, Well the roleplay portion of this is on-going. When you do your starting post, your Storyteller will give you the backstory and then offer up your first choices. You then reply with the choices you make and your storyteller will go on with more choices. (so technically, 2 posts (one of your and one of your storyteller's is a moon) However, i should also add that the First post of your 'life' (aka the first response you get where you are born) is not considered your first Moon. Anyway, got a little off topic there. So, unless your storyteller runs out of ideas (and if it's me - i guarantee that won't happen) you should be able to go back-to-back posting. So for example, User A posts wanting to play and gives the details they're suppose to give on their cat - We'll call this user Vivian (sorry if there's an actual vivian out there) [quote=Vivian]My cats are Birch (tom) and Night (shecat) born to Echoclan and Fogclan respectively. Their suffixes later on will be Branch and Sky.[/quote] Vivian's storyteller would then post, i'll use myself as the storyteller. This post will contain the starting details for the respective cats that Vivian asked for, and some details on their family (their parents, if they have siblings.) The only thing that will not be mentioned is extended family (uncles, aunts, grandparents, cousins) Now, as i mentioned above the starting details are where you are considered 0 moons old. So the events that follow in this post would be as you age from 0 moons to 3 moons. As i mentioned, in some cases, your storyteller may roll no events so, to keep things well, rolling, they may do another moon for you within the same post, so, it's best to keep track of where One moon begins, and one moon ends. You'll find events don't typically begin until you are around 3 moons, this is called a 'safety bubble' it's to make sure you don't die before you get a chance to, well, play. At 3 moons, a kit is half way to adolescence. Thus, they can hear, see, move around and are on solid food now Also, when you get to your 2nd generation, you'll find that Safety bubbles don't exist! This is to add realism and a sense of survival to the game. If nothing happens in a moon with YOUR cat, your storyteller will give you an update on the clan instead. This will occur every moon anyway, but, it's just so each moon isn't, well, empty. [quote=Kiri1109] Hey vivian, welcome to the game! I'm your Storyteller, feel free to just call me Kiri though! This first section will be when your cats are just born. The next section when they are a moon, then the next is when they are 2 moons, the final will be when they are 3 moons. --- [u]Birth[/u] It is early in the morning when a young warrior, named SmallPetal, gives birth to a healthy litter of Three. Her mate, a tom named BeeStripe, is sitting nearby gazing upon the kits. Of them is a Cream-colored tabby kit (kit would be a link to an image) and is given the name Birchkit. Birchkit is followed by a sister, Tinykit, and a another sister, Mistkit. You are one of 3 litters born today. Two of which are in other clans. Your clan's leader, a tom by the name of CrookedStar, has fallen ill. Your clan is worried due to the tom being on his second-to-last life. A group of warriors are attacked by a pair of foxes in the territory, luckily, they all come back and had managed to chase off the foxes. Only one of the cats, a cat by the name of Finchcall, dies from his injuries. [u]First Moon[/u] You can now both Hear and See. It is now you can see the face of your mother who offers you a chuckle of amusement at your stunned face. Your siblings are also capable of sight and hearing.. Well, hearing for both. It seems tinykit was born Blind. Your mother tells you and your other sister, Mistkit, to keep an eye on Tinykit as you all grow. You both agree. Crookedstar loses a life, now on his last life, and the deputy of the clan, SparrowWing, begins to prepare for the inevitable. You learn from your mother that Crookedstar is your grandfather, you ask about his age in curiosity. Your mother tells you that he is around 102 moons. Greenleaf is beginning to fall upon the clan bringing fourth hot weather and the potential threat of Drought. Your clan learns another clan is going through a Famine and Crookedstar agrees to send over supplies to the starving clan. [u]Second Moon[/u] Text here [u]Third Moon[/u] text here ----- [u]Birth[/u] In another clan, a shecat named DarkFeather is nestled into her nest, her tail curled around but one kit. She had named this kit Nightkit, after her dark-pelt resembling Darkfeather's own pelt. Her mate, a tom named OakHeart, offered a purr at the sight of his new kits and laid by his mate, deciding he'd stay the night with his new family. Your clan's Deputy, BlueFrost, has been killed when she had jumped into the river to save her apprentice, Whitepaw. Whitepaw was rescued but, the deputy was taken by the undertow of the water and thus, drowned. In her place, your father, Oakheart was named Deputy. A group of loners raid the freshkill pile one night. The clan awakes and warriors are forced to go hunt due to how much freshkill said loners had taken. However, the warriors come back short-handed and it begins to become clear - a prey shortage is occurring. [u]First Moon[/u] You are now capable of seeing and with this, you learn you are an ear spitting-image of your mother. With the ability to hear, you hear your mother call you her little 'panther' affectionately. Your clan is now in famine. All prey is being given to your mother so that she may continue feeding you. Another clan hears word and sends supplies, curing the hunger of some of your clanmates. A group of warriors learn Twolegs are infesting the nearby forest, and setting traps for various animals. The result is many animals fleeing the area or getting caught up in the traps. Some of your clanmates have also been captured by the twolegs. [u]Second Moon[/u] Text [u]Third Moon[/u] Text [/quote] now, in the next post your cat would be consider three moons after you reply to the events that are supplied in your third moon (if any). At three moons, you can also begin moving around camp and exploring. Thus, you open up the possibility of meeting predators, if you sneak out of camp anyway. Question 2, You can roleplay out training sessions or give a little note. If you don't roleplay them, we can offer up blurbs about the sessions to summarize what you learned. Question 3, The One and One refers to the fact that when you begin, you play 2 cats. These two cats can be in the same clan (but will not be mating together) and are expected to EACH develop their own life and have kits. When each cat does in fact have a litter, you'll be expected to pick up one kit from EACH litter for the next generation. So if Vivian's cat Night had kits, she'd choose one kit from the litter to be her Gen 2 cat (shecat or tom). Then, when Birch has kits with a shecat, Vivian would pick a kit of the remaining gender from that litter. *so, if she picked a tom from Night's litter, she'd play a shecat from Birch's. That's what i mean by 1 and 1, one tom and one shecat per generation. Each generation, you played-cat count should go up by 2 (or more if you choose to instead play a different difficulty). So to start, you begin with 2 cats. The next generation, you would have 4 total cats (the 2 starters, then the 2 Gen 2s) and so on.
@GoldenRidge
Question 1, Well the roleplay portion of this is on-going.

When you do your starting post, your Storyteller will give you the backstory and then offer up your first choices. You then reply with the choices you make and your storyteller will go on with more choices. (so technically, 2 posts (one of your and one of your storyteller's is a moon) However, i should also add that the First post of your 'life' (aka the first response you get where you are born) is not considered your first Moon.

Anyway, got a little off topic there.

So, unless your storyteller runs out of ideas (and if it's me - i guarantee that won't happen) you should be able to go back-to-back posting.

So for example,
User A posts wanting to play and gives the details they're suppose to give on their cat - We'll call this user Vivian (sorry if there's an actual vivian out there)
Vivian wrote:
My cats are Birch (tom) and Night (shecat) born to Echoclan and Fogclan respectively. Their suffixes later on will be Branch and Sky.

Vivian's storyteller would then post, i'll use myself as the storyteller.
This post will contain the starting details for the respective cats that Vivian asked for, and some details on their family (their parents, if they have siblings.) The only thing that will not be mentioned is extended family (uncles, aunts, grandparents, cousins)

Now, as i mentioned above the starting details are where you are considered 0 moons old. So the events that follow in this post would be as you age from 0 moons to 3 moons. As i mentioned, in some cases, your storyteller may roll no events so, to keep things well, rolling, they may do another moon for you within the same post, so, it's best to keep track of where One moon begins, and one moon ends.

You'll find events don't typically begin until you are around 3 moons, this is called a 'safety bubble' it's to make sure you don't die before you get a chance to, well, play. At 3 moons, a kit is half way to adolescence. Thus, they can hear, see, move around and are on solid food now

Also, when you get to your 2nd generation, you'll find that Safety bubbles don't exist! This is to add realism and a sense of survival to the game. If nothing happens in a moon with YOUR cat, your storyteller will give you an update on the clan instead. This will occur every moon anyway, but, it's just so each moon isn't, well, empty.
Kiri1109 wrote:
Hey vivian, welcome to the game! I'm your Storyteller, feel free to just call me Kiri though! This first section will be when your cats are just born. The next section when they are a moon, then the next is when they are 2 moons, the final will be when they are 3 moons.
---
Birth
It is early in the morning when a young warrior, named SmallPetal, gives birth to a healthy litter of Three. Her mate, a tom named BeeStripe, is sitting nearby gazing upon the kits. Of them is a Cream-colored tabby kit (kit would be a link to an image) and is given the name Birchkit. Birchkit is followed by a sister, Tinykit, and a another sister, Mistkit.

You are one of 3 litters born today. Two of which are in other clans.
Your clan's leader, a tom by the name of CrookedStar, has fallen ill. Your clan is worried due to the tom being on his second-to-last life.
A group of warriors are attacked by a pair of foxes in the territory, luckily, they all come back and had managed to chase off the foxes. Only one of the cats, a cat by the name of Finchcall, dies from his injuries.

First Moon
You can now both Hear and See. It is now you can see the face of your mother who offers you a chuckle of amusement at your stunned face. Your siblings are also capable of sight and hearing.. Well, hearing for both. It seems tinykit was born Blind. Your mother tells you and your other sister, Mistkit, to keep an eye on Tinykit as you all grow. You both agree.

Crookedstar loses a life, now on his last life, and the deputy of the clan, SparrowWing, begins to prepare for the inevitable. You learn from your mother that Crookedstar is your grandfather, you ask about his age in curiosity. Your mother tells you that he is around 102 moons.
Greenleaf is beginning to fall upon the clan bringing fourth hot weather and the potential threat of Drought.
Your clan learns another clan is going through a Famine and Crookedstar agrees to send over supplies to the starving clan.

Second Moon
Text here

Third Moon
text here

Birth
In another clan, a shecat named DarkFeather is nestled into her nest, her tail curled around but one kit. She had named this kit Nightkit, after her dark-pelt resembling Darkfeather's own pelt. Her mate, a tom named OakHeart, offered a purr at the sight of his new kits and laid by his mate, deciding he'd stay the night with his new family.

Your clan's Deputy, BlueFrost, has been killed when she had jumped into the river to save her apprentice, Whitepaw. Whitepaw was rescued but, the deputy was taken by the undertow of the water and thus, drowned. In her place, your father, Oakheart was named Deputy.
A group of loners raid the freshkill pile one night. The clan awakes and warriors are forced to go hunt due to how much freshkill said loners had taken. However, the warriors come back short-handed and it begins to become clear - a prey shortage is occurring.

First Moon
You are now capable of seeing and with this, you learn you are an ear spitting-image of your mother. With the ability to hear, you hear your mother call you her little 'panther' affectionately.

Your clan is now in famine. All prey is being given to your mother so that she may continue feeding you.
Another clan hears word and sends supplies, curing the hunger of some of your clanmates.
A group of warriors learn Twolegs are infesting the nearby forest, and setting traps for various animals. The result is many animals fleeing the area or getting caught up in the traps.
Some of your clanmates have also been captured by the twolegs.

Second Moon
Text

Third Moon
Text

now, in the next post your cat would be consider three moons after you reply to the events that are supplied in your third moon (if any). At three moons, you can also begin moving around camp and exploring. Thus, you open up the possibility of meeting predators, if you sneak out of camp anyway.

Question 2, You can roleplay out training sessions or give a little note. If you don't roleplay them, we can offer up blurbs about the sessions to summarize what you learned.

Question 3, The One and One refers to the fact that when you begin, you play 2 cats. These two cats can be in the same clan (but will not be mating together) and are expected to EACH develop their own life and have kits. When each cat does in fact have a litter, you'll be expected to pick up one kit from EACH litter for the next generation.

So if Vivian's cat Night had kits, she'd choose one kit from the litter to be her Gen 2 cat (shecat or tom).
Then, when Birch has kits with a shecat, Vivian would pick a kit of the remaining gender from that litter. *so, if she picked a tom from Night's litter, she'd play a shecat from Birch's.

That's what i mean by 1 and 1, one tom and one shecat per generation.

Each generation, you played-cat count should go up by 2 (or more if you choose to instead play a different difficulty). So to start, you begin with 2 cats. The next generation, you would have 4 total cats (the 2 starters, then the 2 Gen 2s) and so on.

bump
bump
@kiri1109
Wow, this looks incredibly interesting! As a long-time fan of the Warriors series, I've always wanted a game like this. I hope this gets some more attention, because I can see it being really fun with a lot of people playing!

I do have a few questions, though.

1. At what point does your cat become an elder? Is it decided by a specific age, or does it get more likely once your cat starts getting rather old?

2. Is there an ability for your cat to become a medicine cat, or even a leader?

3. How will battles work? Would they work in a similar matter to fights in D&D?

4. How often are we supposed to post?

Again, I think this is a wonderful idea for a game, and I would love to be a part of it. Thanks for coming up with such a creative idea!
@kiri1109
Wow, this looks incredibly interesting! As a long-time fan of the Warriors series, I've always wanted a game like this. I hope this gets some more attention, because I can see it being really fun with a lot of people playing!

I do have a few questions, though.

1. At what point does your cat become an elder? Is it decided by a specific age, or does it get more likely once your cat starts getting rather old?

2. Is there an ability for your cat to become a medicine cat, or even a leader?

3. How will battles work? Would they work in a similar matter to fights in D&D?

4. How often are we supposed to post?

Again, I think this is a wonderful idea for a game, and I would love to be a part of it. Thanks for coming up with such a creative idea!
@PrinceOfSoup question 1; Your cat could be a warrior until age 101. However, injuries that affect their ability to hunt or fight could cause them to become elders earlier. IT should be known that not all cats will make it to 80 moons, let alone 101 moons. question 2; Yes. Your cat's can become a Medicine cat or a Leader/deputy as well. Their prowess as an apprentice and warrior may lead to a surprising rank-up when the deputy passes. And the medicine cat may see your cat as a fitting apprentice if they don't seem to excel in their warrior studies. question 3; For this i will throw 2 examples up. [quote=Amanda]Saltsneeze aims a swipe at RedPaw's face.[/quote] So, Ray would need to roll some die or grab a number generator. If the number is 1-6 the attack misses. If the number is 7-14 the attack hits it's mark. If the number is 15-24 Redpaw dodges. [quote=Ray] Rolled a 9. Redpaw yelps as the shecat's claws swipe across his face, blood spilling from the marks and making it hard for the young tom to see.[/quote] For this, i trust my players will play fair. question 4; You may post whenever. If someone else is posting, you can post too. This thread is open-ended when it comes to activity.
@PrinceOfSoup

question 1;
Your cat could be a warrior until age 101. However, injuries that affect their ability to hunt or fight could cause them to become elders earlier. IT should be known that not all cats will make it to 80 moons, let alone 101 moons.

question 2;
Yes. Your cat's can become a Medicine cat or a Leader/deputy as well. Their prowess as an apprentice and warrior may lead to a surprising rank-up when the deputy passes. And the medicine cat may see your cat as a fitting apprentice if they don't seem to excel in their warrior studies.

question 3;
For this i will throw 2 examples up.
Amanda wrote:
Saltsneeze aims a swipe at RedPaw's face.

So, Ray would need to roll some die or grab a number generator. If the number is 1-6 the attack misses. If the number is 7-14 the attack hits it's mark. If the number is 15-24 Redpaw dodges.
Ray wrote:
Rolled a 9.
Redpaw yelps as the shecat's claws swipe across his face, blood spilling from the marks and making it hard for the young tom to see.

For this, i trust my players will play fair.

question 4;
You may post whenever. If someone else is posting, you can post too. This thread is open-ended when it comes to activity.
@kiri1109

Only one question: should we ping you?

Other than that, I’ll get this started!

I’ll start with two cats, Branchkit (tom) of EchoClan and Swankit (she-cat) of StreamClan. You can decide their suffixes!
@kiri1109

Only one question: should we ping you?

Other than that, I’ll get this started!

I’ll start with two cats, Branchkit (tom) of EchoClan and Swankit (she-cat) of StreamClan. You can decide their suffixes!
ok fine i changed my sig
1 2 3 4