Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Searchers- RP to get a dragon [Full]
1 2 3 4 5
I'm very confused as to where to post this.... [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=278453&skin=29598&apparel=20836,1752,3687&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [color=purple]"Hello!" The strange dragon loops around a low pine branch just above your head. He is grinning at you in a way that makes you wary. Where were you anyways? "I suppose you might be wondering why you're here! Or even where 'here' is! Yes? -Well I'm here to tell you about that!" He dangles closer to you, like a snake approaching it's prey. "The Sanctums have been having problems. Dragons have become lost in these woods, and if they aren't found soon, they'll become shades. And we can have that now can we!" He swings, grin widening. "This is where you come in." "These dragons have likely already lost their memory and whoever knew them previously have likely forgotten them as well. If any of these dragons peak your interest..." He lunges closer to your face. "Go and find them!!" "Oh, but first, you must pay a fee for protection- non refundable. It takes energy you know." [quote=Prices, Info and Rules] -5,000t or 5g for access to the outer rim. -Another 5,000t or 5g for access to the murk. -an an extra 2,000t or 2g for access to Death Wish. ----- [center][b]Info[/b][/center] This is my first time ever doing anything like this, so try not to be surprised if it's an utter disaster. [center]* * *[/center] This is basically a Role playing game where you and others head into the dangerous forests surrounding the North sanctum, searching for the dragons in my 'For Sale' tab. Certain things will be decided by RNG, and if you die you'll be plopped a few posts back. You'll be dropped hints that lead towards certain dragons, but keep in mind that someone may find that dragon before you. You may also acquire small items along the way, and if you choose to leave without a dragon. If you find a dragon you don't want, you can leave them and find another. A total of 10 slots at a time will be open, when each player finds a dragon they want to keep and exits the forest, another ten will open until all of the for sale dragons are gone. Occasionally some hatchlings might be found, and will be open for all to choose from- first come, first served- those who want to be pinged when that happens, let me know. The reason I'm doing this is because I'm overly attached to some dragons, so I'm gunna make you all put some effort into getting them in hopes that they wont be exalted lol. - You may trade your dragon with another player who wants it, and continue searching yourself while they leave. -Dragons will not come with any of the apparel or skins they have on currently. -Tell me a bit of what you think of them, or who they might have been when you intend to keep them. -In general, you wont be interacting with the other participants through RP. -I ask that if you no longer want them, ask me if I want them back before selling or exalting. -Dragons found will be noted in the next post. -You may exit the game at anytime, with or without a dragon. -If a new dragon is added, let me know if you'd like to be pinged. -If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to let me know! ----- [center][b]Rules[/b][/center] -Please be polite. -No taking control of characters or living beings that aren't yours. - -that's all for now... [/quote] [color=purple]"Now- Here's the list of those lost dragons!" [/color] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/309079/1417908]Here[/url]
I'm very confused as to where to post this....
scry?sdid=278453&skin=29598&apparel=20836,1752,3687&xt=dressing.png

"Hello!" The strange dragon loops around a low pine branch just above your head. He is grinning at you in a way that makes you wary. Where were you anyways? "I suppose you might be wondering why you're here! Or even where 'here' is! Yes? -Well I'm here to tell you about that!"
He dangles closer to you, like a snake approaching it's prey. "The Sanctums have been having problems. Dragons have become lost in these woods, and if they aren't found soon, they'll become shades. And we can have that now can we!" He swings, grin widening. "This is where you come in."
"These dragons have likely already lost their memory and whoever knew them previously have likely forgotten them as well. If any of these dragons peak your interest..." He lunges closer to your face. "Go and find them!!"
"Oh, but first, you must pay a fee for protection- non refundable. It takes energy you know."

Prices, Info and Rules wrote:

-5,000t or 5g for access to the outer rim.

-Another 5,000t or 5g for access to the murk.

-an an extra 2,000t or 2g for access to Death Wish.
Info
This is my first time ever doing anything like this, so try not to be surprised if it's an utter disaster.
This is basically a Role playing game where you and others head into the dangerous forests surrounding the North sanctum, searching for the dragons in my 'For Sale' tab.

Certain things will be decided by RNG, and if you die you'll be plopped a few posts back.

You'll be dropped hints that lead towards certain dragons, but keep in mind that someone may find that dragon before you. You may also acquire small items along the way, and if you choose to leave without a dragon.

If you find a dragon you don't want, you can leave them and find another.

A total of 10 slots at a time will be open, when each player finds a dragon they want to keep and exits the forest, another ten will open until all of the for sale dragons are gone.

Occasionally some hatchlings might be found, and will be open for all to choose from- first come, first served- those who want to be pinged when that happens, let me know.

The reason I'm doing this is because I'm overly attached to some dragons, so I'm gunna make you all put some effort into getting them in hopes that they wont be exalted lol.

- You may trade your dragon with another player who wants it, and continue searching yourself while they leave.

-Dragons will not come with any of the apparel or skins they have on currently.

-Tell me a bit of what you think of them, or who they might have been when you intend to keep them.

-In general, you wont be interacting with the other participants through RP.

-I ask that if you no longer want them, ask me if I want them back before selling or exalting.

-Dragons found will be noted in the next post.

-You may exit the game at anytime, with or without a dragon.

-If a new dragon is added, let me know if you'd like to be pinged.

-If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to let me know!

Rules

-Please be polite.

-No taking control of characters or living beings that aren't yours.

-

-that's all for now...

"Now- Here's the list of those lost dragons!" Here
If a leaf blows into your face on a sunny day, it may be good luck, but don't look too close, it may have a bug on it.
Q5eZhV2.png
Those who were found
Those who were found
If a leaf blows into your face on a sunny day, it may be good luck, but don't look too close, it may have a bug on it.
Q5eZhV2.png
Open Slots

-1: DireDragonar

-2: TheDeathseer

-3: SandBoa

-4: Xeriau

-5: Nikame

-6: Argathakul

-7: rockpigeon

-8: BlueAmmolite

-9: Silver202

-10: Neurotoxina
Open Slots

-1: DireDragonar

-2: TheDeathseer

-3: SandBoa

-4: Xeriau

-5: Nikame

-6: Argathakul

-7: rockpigeon

-8: BlueAmmolite

-9: Silver202

-10: Neurotoxina
Q5eZhV2.png
Pinglists

All will be pinged to updates on these first pages

General: @/DireDragonar @/TheDeathseer @/SandBoa @/Xeriau @/Nikame @/Argathakul @/rockpigeon @/BlueAmmolite @/Silver202 @/Neurotoxina

Hatchlings:

Open Slots:

New Dragons:
Pinglists

All will be pinged to updates on these first pages

General: @/DireDragonar @/TheDeathseer @/SandBoa @/Xeriau @/Nikame @/Argathakul @/rockpigeon @/BlueAmmolite @/Silver202 @/Neurotoxina

Hatchlings:

Open Slots:

New Dragons:
Q5eZhV2.png
[emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] Ignore this if you'd like- I'm just keeping track of who has access to where. [center] The outer rim ---- The Murk @/DireDragonar @/TheDeathseer @/SandBoa @/Xeriau @/Nikame ---- Death Wish @/Argathakul @/rockpigeon @/BlueAmmolite @/Silver202 @/Neurotoxina [/center]

Ignore this if you'd like- I'm just keeping track of who has access to where.
The outer rim

----
The Murk
@/DireDragonar @/TheDeathseer @/SandBoa @/Xeriau @/Nikame

----
Death Wish
@/Argathakul @/rockpigeon @/BlueAmmolite @/Silver202 @/Neurotoxina

Q5eZhV2.png
[emoji=candle size=1]
Q5eZhV2.png
[emoji=autumn tree size=1]
Q5eZhV2.png
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Q5eZhV2.png
@GuardianDragonak

This sounds fun! I’d like to join. I’ll send in the payment in treasure.
@GuardianDragonak

This sounds fun! I’d like to join. I’ll send in the payment in treasure.
| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
@DireDragonar

Awesome! Thank you for joining!
@DireDragonar

Awesome! Thank you for joining!
Q5eZhV2.png
1 2 3 4 5