Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Musical Mafia Discussion (Subs needed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 224 225
Welcome to the renaissance!

So it's finally play rehearsal... You've gotten your role, but what is everyone else? Looks like you'll have to find out! Look for references, patterns and special powers to figure out who the villains are at this messed up costume party.

Go crazy with the musical mood dudes! We need us some puns in here.

Both me and Dragoneirre are mods. I just happen to be the person to make this post, and send role cards. Both of us are lynchable, and lynching us does different things

Rules:

1.Please please please do not beg for roles. It's annoying. No one likes it. You get what you get.

2.The mods will not lie to you, but we will withhold certain information.

3. Days last 48 hours, and nights last 24 hours.

4. Mods are lynchable, but it's not a good idea.

5.Game will start when we have 26 players

6.Mafia wins when there are four or less town remaining.

7.The day/night will end 10:00 Fr time. Lockdown is at 9:00

8.Editing is fine for grammar mistakes, but no editing out or changing chunks or entire sentence.

9. No directly copying and pasting or screenshotting rolecards.

Spectators:
Subs:
Players:
1.Heroninflight
2.nightskyseerKilled N1 (probably shot or something) Lucas
3.creationsWrath Lynched D1 Heather Chandler
4.Cognitive Modkilled D3 Wednesday
5.DragonClaw101 Choked on carrot N2 Benny
6.LilOrangeHobbit Ded Dewey Finn
7.PikaIsLost Went way down Hadestown D3 Orpheus
8.kingtut69 Went way down Hadestown D3 Eurydice
9.AbbythGhost
10.Endifinity Ded Aaron Burr
11.Goldenleaflyy Ded apparently Cady heron
12.Tweeter101
13.butchcats
14.CatInDisguise
15.Requacy Kaboom D2 Hugo
16.MurderlessCrow
17.EmbertheSkywing Stabbeded N2 Annette
18.Pinkuu UH OH KABOOM Lydia
19.ArtemisAgrotera Ded N6? Dimitri
20.RadioReprise boom D4 George Washington
21.SnailEmail Lynched D2 Janice
22.Cattington Lynched D5 Mock turtle
23.Rezzie Ded N3 Old Deuteronomy
24.ellisnom Back from the ded
25.Nikame
26.Bezonox ded Elphaba
Day One!
You enter the studio with high hopes. It's your first musical after all! Who wouldn't be excited for that?

Someone is standing on the stage, and has just turned on the mic
"Howdy! Welcome to this wonderful collaboration of musicals! I thank you all for coming. I'll be your director folks, and you can call me Shark. I have my good buddy Eliza here to be helping me out." She motions to a rather fluffy llama in a poofy blue dress. Wait- Is it wearing glasses?
"Anywhoooo! I've given you all your roles, so go get your costumes! After that we'll begin."

Lynch Thread

@Heroninflight @nightskyseer @creationsWrath @Cognitive @DragonClaw101 @LilOrangeHobbit @PikaIsLost @kingtut69 @AbbythGhost @Endifinity @Goldenleaflyy @Tweeter101 @butchcats @sprinklequeen @Requacy @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Pinkuu @ArtemisAgrotera @RadioReprise @SnailEmail @Cattington @Rezzie @ellisnom @Nikame @Dragoneirre @Bezonox @CatInDisguise
Welcome to the renaissance!

So it's finally play rehearsal... You've gotten your role, but what is everyone else? Looks like you'll have to find out! Look for references, patterns and special powers to figure out who the villains are at this messed up costume party.

Go crazy with the musical mood dudes! We need us some puns in here.

Both me and Dragoneirre are mods. I just happen to be the person to make this post, and send role cards. Both of us are lynchable, and lynching us does different things

Rules:

1.Please please please do not beg for roles. It's annoying. No one likes it. You get what you get.

2.The mods will not lie to you, but we will withhold certain information.

3. Days last 48 hours, and nights last 24 hours.

4. Mods are lynchable, but it's not a good idea.

5.Game will start when we have 26 players

6.Mafia wins when there are four or less town remaining.

7.The day/night will end 10:00 Fr time. Lockdown is at 9:00

8.Editing is fine for grammar mistakes, but no editing out or changing chunks or entire sentence.

9. No directly copying and pasting or screenshotting rolecards.

Spectators:
Subs:
Players:
1.Heroninflight
2.nightskyseerKilled N1 (probably shot or something) Lucas
3.creationsWrath Lynched D1 Heather Chandler
4.Cognitive Modkilled D3 Wednesday
5.DragonClaw101 Choked on carrot N2 Benny
6.LilOrangeHobbit Ded Dewey Finn
7.PikaIsLost Went way down Hadestown D3 Orpheus
8.kingtut69 Went way down Hadestown D3 Eurydice
9.AbbythGhost
10.Endifinity Ded Aaron Burr
11.Goldenleaflyy Ded apparently Cady heron
12.Tweeter101
13.butchcats
14.CatInDisguise
15.Requacy Kaboom D2 Hugo
16.MurderlessCrow
17.EmbertheSkywing Stabbeded N2 Annette
18.Pinkuu UH OH KABOOM Lydia
19.ArtemisAgrotera Ded N6? Dimitri
20.RadioReprise boom D4 George Washington
21.SnailEmail Lynched D2 Janice
22.Cattington Lynched D5 Mock turtle
23.Rezzie Ded N3 Old Deuteronomy
24.ellisnom Back from the ded
25.Nikame
26.Bezonox ded Elphaba
Day One!
You enter the studio with high hopes. It's your first musical after all! Who wouldn't be excited for that?

Someone is standing on the stage, and has just turned on the mic
"Howdy! Welcome to this wonderful collaboration of musicals! I thank you all for coming. I'll be your director folks, and you can call me Shark. I have my good buddy Eliza here to be helping me out." She motions to a rather fluffy llama in a poofy blue dress. Wait- Is it wearing glasses?
"Anywhoooo! I've given you all your roles, so go get your costumes! After that we'll begin."

Lynch Thread

@Heroninflight @nightskyseer @creationsWrath @Cognitive @DragonClaw101 @LilOrangeHobbit @PikaIsLost @kingtut69 @AbbythGhost @Endifinity @Goldenleaflyy @Tweeter101 @butchcats @sprinklequeen @Requacy @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Pinkuu @ArtemisAgrotera @RadioReprise @SnailEmail @Cattington @Rezzie @ellisnom @Nikame @Dragoneirre @Bezonox @CatInDisguise
hgbYaMw.png
HI

LET'S SEE

D1 LYNCH = GOOD

LET'S GO
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Too bad we can't modlynch :/

Oh, I'm Dragonclaw101. I won't be subbed to the thread, so please ping me to get my attention. I'm in a few other threads that I need to keep tabs on.

Any pronouns are fine, I want to start with a lynch for once, and also always follow your gut ;P
HI

LET'S SEE

D1 LYNCH = GOOD

LET'S GO
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Too bad we can't modlynch :/

Oh, I'm Dragonclaw101. I won't be subbed to the thread, so please ping me to get my attention. I'm in a few other threads that I need to keep tabs on.

Any pronouns are fine, I want to start with a lynch for once, and also always follow your gut ;P
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
heron. she/her

down for a day 1 lynch
heron. she/her

down for a day 1 lynch
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
Hi! I’m Night, she/they, FR +0, I have school so I might be busy, subbed so don’t flood the thread, not down for a D1 lynch
Hi! I’m Night, she/they, FR +0, I have school so I might be busy, subbed so don’t flood the thread, not down for a D1 lynch
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Pink, she/her

day 1 lynch = fun

I have school so be patient with me, also ping me if your interacting with me, I mostly skim through big conversations.

im subbed so pls don't flood that's all I ask <3
Pink, she/her

day 1 lynch = fun

I have school so be patient with me, also ping me if your interacting with me, I mostly skim through big conversations.

im subbed so pls don't flood that's all I ask <3
rOewzoh.pngkqnRpcd.png4NrWuFU.png
Well, looks like we've finally started! Since I haven't played with any of you guys before, I might as well introduce myself.

I'm Nel, but you can call me butchcats (or any shortening of my username that makes it easier for you), i use they/them and he/ him pronouns, and this is my first forum mafia game, although I've spectated previous games both on and off this site.

IMO, i think Day 1 lynches are more likely to hurt town than maf- a lucky lynch can start the town off really well, but with 4 mafia (if im reading the wincon right) who want to avoid just that, I think it's unlikely we could pull one off. I do like seeing people's D1 votes, though.

My posts tend to get a bit long-winded (sorry lol) but I think that's it?
Well, looks like we've finally started! Since I haven't played with any of you guys before, I might as well introduce myself.

I'm Nel, but you can call me butchcats (or any shortening of my username that makes it easier for you), i use they/them and he/ him pronouns, and this is my first forum mafia game, although I've spectated previous games both on and off this site.

IMO, i think Day 1 lynches are more likely to hurt town than maf- a lucky lynch can start the town off really well, but with 4 mafia (if im reading the wincon right) who want to avoid just that, I think it's unlikely we could pull one off. I do like seeing people's D1 votes, though.

My posts tend to get a bit long-winded (sorry lol) but I think that's it?
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
Hello I’m Rezzie She/Her! This is my first forum mafia game but I’ve played a lot of mafia/mafia-esque games!

I always avoid D1 lynches but also willing to just play along :) I’m subbed but if you need to say something to me or it’s something that involves me in some way please ping me!
Hello I’m Rezzie She/Her! This is my first forum mafia game but I’ve played a lot of mafia/mafia-esque games!

I always avoid D1 lynches but also willing to just play along :) I’m subbed but if you need to say something to me or it’s something that involves me in some way please ping me!
Rezzie| They/Them |21| +3 hours
I’ve been gone for like a year I’m lost. Self Taught Artist, I make monsters
Golden, he/they

D1 lynch = Depends on the situation

I’m subbed but if too many posts build up I’ll just click on the notification and skim through, so if there’s a big discussion and you need my attention ping me
Golden, he/they

D1 lynch = Depends on the situation

I’m subbed but if too many posts build up I’ll just click on the notification and skim through, so if there’s a big discussion and you need my attention ping me
Lichtdrache.gif
Call me Nik! Whatever you want I don't really care

D1 Lynch= I mean hey It gets the ball rolling

I'll be subbed but I'll really only pay attention if it involves me so if it dose ping me plz!!
Call me Nik! Whatever you want I don't really care

D1 Lynch= I mean hey It gets the ball rolling

I'll be subbed but I'll really only pay attention if it involves me so if it dose ping me plz!!
OWwMRKZ.png
oh yeah, toss me a ping if you want me to talk! :)
oh yeah, toss me a ping if you want me to talk! :)
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 224 225