Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Trial and Error MAFIA [SUBS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Trial and Error
The Grand Jury Part 2

Edgar smiles a soft smile, that hides his nature. He adjusts his tie, waiting for his turn to address the jury. Harrison finished with his opening statement, turning around stiffly and glaring at Edgar. Edgar stood, still smiling, as he addressed the jury.

“Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,” he said, pacing slowly. “What we have here is a classic case of blaming the victim. My client had his wife and daughter cruelly ripped from him. And while he grieves, he is accused of murder. I ask you, would you really want to condemn an innocent man to die?”

His grin twists as he looks around the jury. It flickers slightly as he remembers his last game.

Don’t think about it he thought to himself It won’t happen like that again

“You all would be so eager to sentence this man to death…” Edgar says.

Harrison stands, clenching his fists. “Don’t…” he said.

Edgar threw his head back and laughed. “Well, how eager are you to sentence each other to death!” he throws his hands out in a wild gesture, causing a few jurors to groan and fall forward. “Root out the Tainted. Perhaps you will survive… Although if I chose my pawns right, you will die.”

Edgar grins, looking around the jury. He managed to get three. It would be all he needed.

Hello all, and welcome to my second game! The first was hosted here. Check it out if you are interested!

This game will be non-rp, role madness and closed setup. It’s still minor b*stard. Meaning I have a rolecard and can interact with the game. You will not be lied to about your role. There are hidden mechanics involved. You can lynch the mod (yay!) if you want. I have tried to tone back the chaos a bit. Are there items? Yes, there are! They are given at random at the end of each phase and can be used during any phase after you were given them. You can have up to three items at a time.

I use Random.org for all of my RNG, except if it seems to be not as random as I like (I always do it 5 times at least) and I decide I need to use dice. I tend to use d20s for easy math.

Trial and Error
The Grand Jury Part 2

Edgar smiles a soft smile, that hides his nature. He adjusts his tie, waiting for his turn to address the jury. Harrison finished with his opening statement, turning around stiffly and glaring at Edgar. Edgar stood, still smiling, as he addressed the jury.

“Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,” he said, pacing slowly. “What we have here is a classic case of blaming the victim. My client had his wife and daughter cruelly ripped from him. And while he grieves, he is accused of murder. I ask you, would you really want to condemn an innocent man to die?”

His grin twists as he looks around the jury. It flickers slightly as he remembers his last game.

Don’t think about it he thought to himself It won’t happen like that again

“You all would be so eager to sentence this man to death…” Edgar says.

Harrison stands, clenching his fists. “Don’t…” he said.

Edgar threw his head back and laughed. “Well, how eager are you to sentence each other to death!” he throws his hands out in a wild gesture, causing a few jurors to groan and fall forward. “Root out the Tainted. Perhaps you will survive… Although if I chose my pawns right, you will die.”

Edgar grins, looking around the jury. He managed to get three. It would be all he needed.

Hello all, and welcome to my second game! The first was hosted here. Check it out if you are interested!

This game will be non-rp, role madness and closed setup. It’s still minor b*stard. Meaning I have a rolecard and can interact with the game. You will not be lied to about your role. There are hidden mechanics involved. You can lynch the mod (yay!) if you want. I have tried to tone back the chaos a bit. Are there items? Yes, there are! They are given at random at the end of each phase and can be used during any phase after you were given them. You can have up to three items at a time.

I use Random.org for all of my RNG, except if it seems to be not as random as I like (I always do it 5 times at least) and I decide I need to use dice. I tend to use d20s for easy math.

xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Rules/Info
  • Be nice! This is just a game, and if anyone has problems please PM me so that I can resolve it
  • Fluff should be kept to the fluff chat. If you put some in the main chat, okay, but if it starts getting to be a lot, please take your conversation to the fluff chat.
  • Days are 48 hours and nights 24. Lockdown is at 7:00 FR time (meaning that rollover is usually at like… 7:15 because I impatiently write the flavor several hours in advance)
  • Please post at least once every phase or twice in the day phase. I’m pretty lenient, so if you are having trouble meeting the post requirement you get three phases to get active again before I start looking for a replacement. And if an emergency or something has come up, I won’t mark you as inactive and you can just pick up where you left off unless you want to seek a replacement.
  • Please do not PM each other about the game unless the mod gives you permission to. I prefer if chats are kept in Quicktopic, but if you’d rather PM just let me know and we can work something out.
  • No screenshots or direct quotes of rolecards. Any other PM’s you may quote but not screenshot.
  • PM me with any actions you wish to take and items you wish to use before lockdown
  • PLEASE no outside communication or speculation without sayso.
  • The game is mild b, so please don’t get irritated if things don’t work exactly as you were told they would.
  • Most of my roles are pretty homebrew, I think. I took some inspiration from traditional roles and changed them a bit to make the game more… Mine. I mean, maybe they are cookie cutter. I dunno. I did just change the name on a few, and some even have the same name
  • Mod word is final
  • Please follow the Flight Rising code of conduct
  • Town wins when all maf are killed
  • Maf win when the ratio of non-maf to maf equals 1:1 or in favor of the mafia.
  • Nuetrals have their own wincons
  • ITEMS:
    Each phase I will RNG to see who receives an item, and what the item will be. I have them split into three categories: MAF, TOWN AND NEUTRAL. Mafia can receive an item from the MAF and NEUTRAL categories. Town can receive an item from TOWN and NEUTRAL. 3ps can receive items from any category. You may use an item starting the phase after you receive it and in any phase. NO ITEMS are automatic uses, so if you get one that protects you, it will not automatically protect you.
  • LYNCHES are treated as piercing kills (although there is an item that CAN stop a lynch)
Rules/Info
  • Be nice! This is just a game, and if anyone has problems please PM me so that I can resolve it
  • Fluff should be kept to the fluff chat. If you put some in the main chat, okay, but if it starts getting to be a lot, please take your conversation to the fluff chat.
  • Days are 48 hours and nights 24. Lockdown is at 7:00 FR time (meaning that rollover is usually at like… 7:15 because I impatiently write the flavor several hours in advance)
  • Please post at least once every phase or twice in the day phase. I’m pretty lenient, so if you are having trouble meeting the post requirement you get three phases to get active again before I start looking for a replacement. And if an emergency or something has come up, I won’t mark you as inactive and you can just pick up where you left off unless you want to seek a replacement.
  • Please do not PM each other about the game unless the mod gives you permission to. I prefer if chats are kept in Quicktopic, but if you’d rather PM just let me know and we can work something out.
  • No screenshots or direct quotes of rolecards. Any other PM’s you may quote but not screenshot.
  • PM me with any actions you wish to take and items you wish to use before lockdown
  • PLEASE no outside communication or speculation without sayso.
  • The game is mild b, so please don’t get irritated if things don’t work exactly as you were told they would.
  • Most of my roles are pretty homebrew, I think. I took some inspiration from traditional roles and changed them a bit to make the game more… Mine. I mean, maybe they are cookie cutter. I dunno. I did just change the name on a few, and some even have the same name
  • Mod word is final
  • Please follow the Flight Rising code of conduct
  • Town wins when all maf are killed
  • Maf win when the ratio of non-maf to maf equals 1:1 or in favor of the mafia.
  • Nuetrals have their own wincons
  • ITEMS:
    Each phase I will RNG to see who receives an item, and what the item will be. I have them split into three categories: MAF, TOWN AND NEUTRAL. Mafia can receive an item from the MAF and NEUTRAL categories. Town can receive an item from TOWN and NEUTRAL. 3ps can receive items from any category. You may use an item starting the phase after you receive it and in any phase. NO ITEMS are automatic uses, so if you get one that protects you, it will not automatically protect you.
  • LYNCHES are treated as piercing kills (although there is an item that CAN stop a lynch)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Players
14/15
  1. nightskyseer
  2. RadioReprise
  3. Maithax
  4. Tweeter101
  5. Zorua345
  6. Requacy
  7. EmbertheSkywing
  8. Erra
  9. LittolBoi
  10. Cattington
  11. ChickenDinner
  12. Sincerity11
  13. TastyPastry
  14. StarCookies
  15. ArtemisAgrotera

Spectators
0/?

Subs
0/?
  1. QiEclipse
  2. StormDreamer
  3. MurderlessCrow
Players
14/15
  1. nightskyseer
  2. RadioReprise
  3. Maithax
  4. Tweeter101
  5. Zorua345
  6. Requacy
  7. EmbertheSkywing
  8. Erra
  9. LittolBoi
  10. Cattington
  11. ChickenDinner
  12. Sincerity11
  13. TastyPastry
  14. StarCookies
  15. ArtemisAgrotera

Spectators
0/?

Subs
0/?
  1. QiEclipse
  2. StormDreamer
  3. MurderlessCrow

Clayton Academy
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Reshiramu, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @Dawnbreeze, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @SelenaSilverwolf, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @AWB, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Solstices, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @kiwipen, @lovebite, @Warriorgirl1234, @brighteningskies
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

@Requacy @Zorua345 @Erra @RadioReprise @Tweeter101 @EmbertheSkywing @nightskyseer
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Reshiramu, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @Dawnbreeze, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @SelenaSilverwolf, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @AWB, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Solstices, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @kiwipen, @lovebite, @Warriorgirl1234, @brighteningskies
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

@Requacy @Zorua345 @Erra @RadioReprise @Tweeter101 @EmbertheSkywing @nightskyseer

Clayton Academy
Game will start when:
Player slots have filled up
The date 11/20/2019 has passed
Game will start when:
Player slots have filled up
The date 11/20/2019 has passed

Clayton Academy
I'll sub!
I'll sub!
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
Sign me up!
Sign me up!
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
@QiEclipse
Added :)
@QiEclipse
Added :)

Clayton Academy
@nightskyseer
Added :3
@nightskyseer
Added :3

Clayton Academy
add me uwu
add me uwu

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13