Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Day After Halloween Mafia [13/20]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 168 169
[quote name="MagykalWagykal" date="2019-10-16 17:03:34" ] [b]All: Thanks so much for joining! :D We're so glad to have you, this is going to be a SPOOK-TACULAR game![/b] @/foxtracks Welcome to the game! :D I love the green in your sig and avatar- it's like a toxic sort of theme, and I love the way it looks! [/quote] Ah, thank you so very much. Green is one of my favorite colors, even after switching from wind to earth. This mafia game is very promising, best wishes for it filling up quickly so we can be prepared for a great start on November 1st.
MagykalWagykal wrote on 2019-10-16 17:03:34:
All: Thanks so much for joining! :D We're so glad to have you, this is going to be a SPOOK-TACULAR game!

@/foxtracks

Welcome to the game! :D I love the green in your sig and avatar- it's like a toxic sort of theme, and I love the way it looks!

Ah, thank you so very much. Green is one of my favorite colors, even after switching from wind to earth.
This mafia game is very promising, best wishes for it filling up quickly so we can be prepared for a great start on November 1st.
[quote name="foxtracks" date="2019-10-17 07:49:22" ] [quote name="MagykalWagykal" date="2019-10-16 17:03:34" ] [b]All: Thanks so much for joining! :D We're so glad to have you, this is going to be a SPOOK-TACULAR game![/b] @/foxtracks Welcome to the game! :D I love the green in your sig and avatar- it's like a toxic sort of theme, and I love the way it looks! [/quote] Ah, thank you so very much. Green is one of my favorite colors, even after switching from wind to earth. This mafia game is very promising, best wishes for it filling up quickly so we can be prepared for a great start on November 1st. [/quote] Yes! Thank you. :) Sorry I didn't see this earlier!
foxtracks wrote on 2019-10-17 07:49:22:
MagykalWagykal wrote on 2019-10-16 17:03:34:
All: Thanks so much for joining! :D We're so glad to have you, this is going to be a SPOOK-TACULAR game!

@/foxtracks

Welcome to the game! :D I love the green in your sig and avatar- it's like a toxic sort of theme, and I love the way it looks!

Ah, thank you so very much. Green is one of my favorite colors, even after switching from wind to earth.
This mafia game is very promising, best wishes for it filling up quickly so we can be prepared for a great start on November 1st.

Yes! Thank you. :) Sorry I didn't see this earlier!
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal
I'd like to spectate, thank you.
@MagykalWagykal
I'd like to spectate, thank you.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Agrina

Awesome, thanks! :) Been a while since I've seen you around- how have you been? :D
@Agrina

Awesome, thanks! :) Been a while since I've seen you around- how have you been? :D
@MagykalWagykal

Could I become a player?
@MagykalWagykal

Could I become a player?
hgbYaMw.png
@MagykalWagykal
I would also like to become a player please!
@MagykalWagykal
I would also like to become a player please!
@KobaltFeathers

Absolutely! :D Thank you so much for joining!

@Dragoneirre

Awesome! :) I'll stick you on the player list. I love your signature, by the way. xD
@KobaltFeathers

Absolutely! :D Thank you so much for joining!

@Dragoneirre

Awesome! :) I'll stick you on the player list. I love your signature, by the way. xD
@MagykalWagykal I'll be a sub
@MagykalWagykal I'll be a sub
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@EmbertheSkywing

Awesome! Thank you! :) I see you're still a part of the avatar cult. xD
@EmbertheSkywing

Awesome! Thank you! :) I see you're still a part of the avatar cult. xD
@MagykalWagykal
I've been doing fairly well. I've decided to focus more on real life studies and projects, but I still have a bit of a soft spot for mafs.
Hope you get enough people to join.
@MagykalWagykal
I've been doing fairly well. I've decided to focus more on real life studies and projects, but I still have a bit of a soft spot for mafs.
Hope you get enough people to join.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 168 169