I really like the mix of the candles and muted colors on the dregs 9/10
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
@Strangeflesh 7/10 the colors are spot on and I love the herbal look SO much. However, the Luminax mask blends together a bit and it’s hard to make out the dragon unless I zoom in!
@Strangeflesh 7/10 the colors are spot on and I love the herbal look SO much. However, the Luminax mask blends together a bit and it’s hard to make out the dragon unless I zoom in!
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
@belated 8/10 I love it, the eyes and the blueish color on the dragon don't really match but it adds a really nice touch to it~
@belated 8/10 I love it, the eyes and the blueish color on the dragon don't really match but it adds a really nice touch to it~
unknown.png
@Wen, can we talk about how mane of the second head looks like mane of plaguebringer?...... this is really neat.
they don't match colorwise obviously, but they match thematically! 8/10
@Wen, can we talk about how mane of the second head looks like mane of plaguebringer?...... this is really neat.
they don't match colorwise obviously, but they match thematically! 8/10
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
@3141592653589793 Thanks goodness for copy and paste. Your Avatar and Vista seems just as messy and all over the place. 5/10 But the colors are ok together at least.
@3141592653589793 Thanks goodness for copy and paste. Your Avatar and Vista seems just as messy and all over the place. 5/10 But the colors are ok together at least.
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@Boomershine 9/10 I quite like it! The colors match the vista but are just out of the box enough to make themself unique, and the juxtaposition of the fiery skull and angelic background make you easily recognizable. Plus, as a spiral m avatar myself, they definitely make the best avatars
@Boomershine 9/10 I quite like it! The colors match the vista but are just out of the box enough to make themself unique, and the juxtaposition of the fiery skull and angelic background make you easily recognizable. Plus, as a spiral m avatar myself, they definitely make the best avatars
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
@belated
10/10
Love how your vista seems to match your avatar (Especially the floral-like theme!)
@belated
10/10
Love how your vista seems to match your avatar (Especially the floral-like theme!)
@Senianna 10/10!! the horns and golden veil match the frame perfectly, looks very pretty!
@Senianna 10/10!! the horns and golden veil match the frame perfectly, looks very pretty!
theo
she/her
pings ok
WCMF0CZ.png
@tthheeoo Eight spindly legs out of 10, great taste, Nymph is even wearing a witchy outfit to match. [right][img]https://i.imgur.com/JhYhG6l.png[/img][/right]
@tthheeoo

Eight spindly legs out of 10, great taste, Nymph is even wearing a witchy outfit to match.
JhYhG6l.png
E0wjMW6.gif b7tA1j8.gif ljnC76Z.gif]
@abyssaleve
9/10!
i do love how the red plague eyes go with the plague's vista.. and how the colors are all matchy and nice.
@abyssaleve
9/10!
i do love how the red plague eyes go with the plague's vista.. and how the colors are all matchy and nice.
0cfcb1b2.gif ajax :3 it/he
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 309 310