Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Bryn, the traveling pearlcatcher!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@FireFlower39
You can certainly join in, I'll put you on the list!

@AaliyahMoon
It's not dead :) She's with someone right now, but they put her on a nest and then had to go on a hiatus. We occasionally exchange messages, they're doing what they can and I know I will get her back. It just takes a little bit before we're back on track ^^
@FireFlower39
You can certainly join in, I'll put you on the list!

@AaliyahMoon
It's not dead :) She's with someone right now, but they put her on a nest and then had to go on a hiatus. We occasionally exchange messages, they're doing what they can and I know I will get her back. It just takes a little bit before we're back on track ^^

And we're back!
After a small bit of inactivity and finally getting her back, I can open this up again!
Quote:
@Hyzenthlaay @Molu @AaliyahMoon @XSoldierAntX @Graffinn @DeathPhoenix @Nikame @Aetherskyes @FuryBeam136 @Arsenic33 @HailstormDeath @FireFlower39

Pinging everyone to ask if they would still like to be on her go-to list!

@Hyzenthlaay is first, are you able/willing to take her in for 3 days? (Unless you breed her, she's able)

EDIT!
It is now @Molu 's turn due to a switch! If you're able to take her, let me know ^^
And we're back!
After a small bit of inactivity and finally getting her back, I can open this up again!
Quote:
@Hyzenthlaay @Molu @AaliyahMoon @XSoldierAntX @Graffinn @DeathPhoenix @Nikame @Aetherskyes @FuryBeam136 @Arsenic33 @HailstormDeath @FireFlower39

Pinging everyone to ask if they would still like to be on her go-to list!

@Hyzenthlaay is first, are you able/willing to take her in for 3 days? (Unless you breed her, she's able)

EDIT!
It is now @Molu 's turn due to a switch! If you're able to take her, let me know ^^

@Severynn

I'd still want to take her in.
@Severynn

I'd still want to take her in.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
@AaliyahMoon
Awesome, noted! It may still take a bit since there's two people before you, though :D
@AaliyahMoon
Awesome, noted! It may still take a bit since there's two people before you, though :D

@Severynn: Oof, I'm struggling for space right now. It's okay if she goes to someone else. :)
@Severynn: Oof, I'm struggling for space right now. It's okay if she goes to someone else. :)
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@Hyzenthlaay
Alright! Would you like to be moved down a spot?
@Hyzenthlaay
Alright! Would you like to be moved down a spot?

@Severynn: I'd appreciate that!
@Severynn: I'd appreciate that!
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@severynn This is such a cool idea! If she ever starts traveling again, I think I know a dragon in my lair who would love to be her friend!
(Please sign me up!)
@severynn This is such a cool idea! If she ever starts traveling again, I think I know a dragon in my lair who would love to be her friend!
(Please sign me up!)
Alriiight, I've decided I'm back from my semi-hiatus [quote]@Molu @Hyzenthlaay @AaliyahMoon @XSoldierAntX @Graffinn @EssenceOfNexus @Nikame @Aetherskyes @FuryBeam136 @Arsenic33 @HailstormDeath @FireFlower39[/quote] Please let me know if you're all still up for this! And @Hyzenthlaay please let me know if you'd be okay with taking her in. I'm sorry for such a short notice :'D I've moved @Molu to the bottom of the list as they seem to be inactive [b]Also: I will be noting everyone with a @ in front of their name in the main post because that makes things easier, I apologize for the incoming double ping[/b]
Alriiight, I've decided I'm back from my semi-hiatus

Please let me know if you're all still up for this! And @Hyzenthlaay please let me know if you'd be okay with taking her in. I'm sorry for such a short notice :'D

I've moved @Molu to the bottom of the list as they seem to be inactive

Also: I will be noting everyone with a @ in front of their name in the main post because that makes things easier, I apologize for the incoming double ping

Wow, I've completely forgotten about this thread. Unfortunately I have to say I am no longer interested in this, sorry.
Wow, I've completely forgotten about this thread. Unfortunately I have to say I am no longer interested in this, sorry.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17