Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ~Doors~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
Hi welcome to doors. I know this is not original so I am not taking credit haha
~RULES~
1. Pick one door per round
2. Wait one round before entering again
3. A dragon must be behind one of the doors
4. Whoever gets the Dragon starts off the next round :)
5. Let me know if you like to be added to the ping list

Ping List:
@Silkiemoon

Lets begin :)

As you are on a walk you abruptly fall down into a ditch and are faced with three doors

The first door is violet with a string of pearls around the handle
The second door is a shining gold
The third door is wood and has sand spilling out
Hi welcome to doors. I know this is not original so I am not taking credit haha
~RULES~
1. Pick one door per round
2. Wait one round before entering again
3. A dragon must be behind one of the doors
4. Whoever gets the Dragon starts off the next round :)
5. Let me know if you like to be added to the ping list

Ping List:
@Silkiemoon

Lets begin :)

As you are on a walk you abruptly fall down into a ditch and are faced with three doors

The first door is violet with a string of pearls around the handle
The second door is a shining gold
The third door is wood and has sand spilling out
Click the link below and check out the moonlight hatchery!! where we are looking to give great homes to our beautiful dragons!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2460349#post_33695537
@NeonAquatics64

Door 3 please!
@NeonAquatics64

Door 3 please!
@NeonAquatics64 door 2 please :)
@NeonAquatics64 door 2 please :)
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
I'll take door 1!
I'll take door 1!
@chamomiles , You open the door to find a female Spiral wearing a beautiful bracelet [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426421/42642081_350.png[/img] [item=Ornate Pearly Bracelet] @lehiishe , You open your door and find a graceful Familiar with armor surrounding her [item=Burnished Gold Belt] [item=Golden Birdskull Necklace] [item=Slight Eyewing] [item=Gold Ore] @FreeToFly , You open the door and sand and linen fall out, you see a slight glimmer beneath the sad though [item=Sand] [item=Ornate Gold Bracelet] [item=White Linen Arm Wraps] @chamomiles congratulations you get to start the next game!
@chamomiles , You open the door to find a female Spiral wearing a beautiful bracelet
42642081_350.png
Ornate Pearly Bracelet

@lehiishe , You open your door and find a graceful Familiar with armor surrounding her
Burnished Gold Belt Golden Birdskull Necklace Slight Eyewing
Gold Ore

@FreeToFly , You open the door and sand and linen fall out, you see a slight glimmer beneath the sad though
Sand Ornate Gold Bracelet White Linen Arm Wraps

@chamomiles congratulations you get to start the next game!
Click the link below and check out the moonlight hatchery!! where we are looking to give great homes to our beautiful dragons!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2460349#post_33695537
Three doors stand before you:

The first door seems to be make of wood and is decorated with butterflies. Faint music can be heard behind it- it sounds cheerful and inviting.

The second door is firmly bolted shut. It is covered by large locks that have all rusted and broken from age. You're not sure you'll be able to open this, but it's worth a try!

The last door is shrouded by mist and smoke that seems to float out from a crack underneath it. From what you can see, the gloomy door and handle look smooth.
Three doors stand before you:

The first door seems to be make of wood and is decorated with butterflies. Faint music can be heard behind it- it sounds cheerful and inviting.

The second door is firmly bolted shut. It is covered by large locks that have all rusted and broken from age. You're not sure you'll be able to open this, but it's worth a try!

The last door is shrouded by mist and smoke that seems to float out from a crack underneath it. From what you can see, the gloomy door and handle look smooth.
@chamomiles
Door 1 please!
@chamomiles
Door 1 please!
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
@chamomiles
Door 3 please!
@chamomiles
Door 3 please!
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
@chamomiles

Door 2 please~!
@chamomiles

Door 2 please~!
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
@ShadowFoxclaw The door opens to reveal a forest with baby animals playfully hopping around! You look around for the source of the music and discover [item=grove piper] [item=Vista: training fields] @hoppybunnyme After struggling for awhile, the door finally creaks open... thousands of bugs tumble out and skitter towards you. Seems like that door was locked for a good reason! [item=albino dasher] [item=thunder scarab][item=silt sifter] @RadioactiveBlitz A baby dragon hops towards you! You've found a new friend :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54205816] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/542059/54205816_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ShadowFoxclaw
The door opens to reveal a forest with baby animals playfully hopping around! You look around for the source of the music and discover
Grove Piper Vista: Training Fields
@hoppybunnyme
After struggling for awhile, the door finally creaks open...
thousands of bugs tumble out and skitter towards you. Seems like that door was locked for a good reason!
Albino Dasher Thunder Scarab Silt Sifter
@RadioactiveBlitz
A baby dragon hops towards you! You've found a new friend :)

54205816_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68