Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 50kt/g TUBMG!
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 715 716
@Violence Claim, please! TUBMG [item=blue sludge](2) [item=orange sludge](4)[item=moonbeam sardines](15)[item=wildwood owlet](30)[item=harvestman](10)[item=burnished filigree helmet] +5kT [emoji=treasure size=1]
@Violence Claim, please!

TUBMG
Blue Sludge (2) Orange Sludge (4) Moonbeam Sardines (15) Wildwood Owlet (30) Harvestman (10) Burnished Filigree Helmet +5kT
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
I'm adding onto the above offer!
Ping me and FaerieQueene to claim.
Vista: Lightweaver Vista: Arena
I'm adding onto the above offer!
Ping me and FaerieQueene to claim.
Vista: Lightweaver Vista: Arena
@dggeoff @faeriequeene

Claim!

TUBMG : Accent : Sol Wisher (snapper female skin, bright shine jubilee 2019 I believe)
@dggeoff @faeriequeene

Claim!

TUBMG : Accent : Sol Wisher (snapper female skin, bright shine jubilee 2019 I believe)
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@Painrivers Claim! TUBMG: [item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)][item=Parda][item=Moonbeam Crayfish]
@Painrivers Claim!
TUBMG:
Parda Moonbeam Crayfish
@Zeldris TUBMG,,, [item=daisy flower crown][item=guinea pig][item=Meadow spare tea][item=harvest floracat][item=garden watcher]
@Zeldris
TUBMG,,,
Daisy Flower Crown Guinea Pig Meadow Spare Tea Harvest Floracat Garden Watcher
bVzIUfv.png
[quote name="Violence" date="2020-05-30 22:26:17" ] [center]@/minnowfox Claim! TUMBG: [item=spirit of nature] [/quote] @Violence Friendly reminder to send your item! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Quote:
@/minnowfox

Claim!

TUMBG:

Spirit of Nature

@Violence Friendly reminder to send your item!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@FaerieQueene

Heyo, that doesn't quite seem to meet the minimum!

Irradiated Alchemical Solution 15 x2 . - 30
Green Ooze = 1 x4 = 4
Game fowl ~.2 each x10. = 2
36 G/Kt
@FaerieQueene

Heyo, that doesn't quite seem to meet the minimum!

Irradiated Alchemical Solution 15 x2 . - 30
Green Ooze = 1 x4 = 4
Game fowl ~.2 each x10. = 2
36 G/Kt
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
@FaerieQueene [item=teardrop pastel spinel bracelet] goes for 4kt right now, and [item=meaty bat wing] goes for 3g each, so that's still only 43G/kt!
@FaerieQueene

Teardrop Pastel Spinel Bracelet goes for 4kt right now, and Meaty Bat Wing goes for 3g each, so that's still only 43G/kt!
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
Would it be possible to claim @.jazzghost if @.FaerieQueene does not edit their claim to meet the minimum requirements? It's been edited and still incorrectly, and also well over 2 hours qvq
Would it be possible to claim @.jazzghost if @.FaerieQueene does not edit their claim to meet the minimum requirements? It's been edited and still incorrectly, and also well over 2 hours qvq
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@KyuuBird seems like you should be able to according to the rules as stated, particularly this? [quote]If you post an offer that does not meet the minimum, you will be skipped if your offer is not fixed within two hours of being asked to edit.[/quote] @dggeoff @Alskasaur could you clarify for the record, as to whether that applies if the offer is fixed within 2 hours, but is still incorrect post-edit?
@KyuuBird seems like you should be able to according to the rules as stated, particularly this?
Quote:
If you post an offer that does not meet the minimum, you will be skipped if your offer is not fixed within two hours of being asked to edit.

@dggeoff
@Alskasaur

could you clarify for the record, as to whether that applies if the offer is fixed within 2 hours, but is still incorrect post-edit?
Wishful list of stuff
I'm always willing to trade for

WE DO NOT HATCH EGGS IN THIS LAIR NOT EVER (BUT OPENING CHESTS FEELS SO GOOD) AND ALSO WE LOVE CATS SO MUCH
(She/Her)
skycatpixels1.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 715 716