@lunyra

A familiar

@flarethedragon

The dragon

@bluwinhskitty

Apparel
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
One
A small, light yellowish-green crystal that's floating in mid-air.
As you approach it, you feel a light breeze pulling you towards it.

Two
A large, pale bluish crystal that's shining.
As you approach it, you start to feel a little cold.

Three
A medium-sized, yellowish crystal that's almost heart-shaped.
As you approach it, it begins to glow faintly.
One
A small, light yellowish-green crystal that's floating in mid-air.
As you approach it, you feel a light breeze pulling you towards it.

Two
A large, pale bluish crystal that's shining.
As you approach it, you start to feel a little cold.

Three
A medium-sized, yellowish crystal that's almost heart-shaped.
As you approach it, it begins to glow faintly.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
@FlareTheDragon
crystal 1 please!
@FlareTheDragon
crystal 1 please!
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
@flarethedragon

Mmmmm crystal 3 please
@flarethedragon

Mmmmm crystal 3 please
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@FlareTheDragon
I'll take the second crystal!
@FlareTheDragon
I'll take the second crystal!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
[center][color=#c4281d]@unoriginalmeme As you take the crystal, you suddenly find yourself surrounded by powerful wind currents that could easily send you flying. They soon start to disappear, however, and you find a wind runestone and an accent at your feet. [item=wind runestone][item=accent: zephyr damselfly] [color=#c4281d]@wetdog15 You stand in front of the crystal, trying to figure out how you're going to take it with you. While you're lost in thought, a Tundra dragon walks up to you and asks if something's wrong. After a short conversation, you take the crystal to your clan with the help of your new friend, who has decided to stay at your clan. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39337787][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393378/39337787_350.png[/img][/url] (This is a First-gen dragon, so please don't immediately exalt it!) @Painrivers You break a small chunk off of the yellow crystal, since it would be very difficult to try and take the whole thing with you. Then, you feel the chunk of crystal start to grow in your hand. Before you know it, the crystal has almost tripled in size. [item=sacridite]x9 [item=impure sacridite]x9[/center]
@unoriginalmeme
As you take the crystal, you suddenly find yourself surrounded by powerful wind currents that could easily send you flying. They soon start to disappear, however, and you find a wind runestone and an accent at your feet.
Wind Runestone Accent: Zephyr Damselfly

@wetdog15
You stand in front of the crystal, trying to figure out how you're going to take it with you. While you're lost in thought, a Tundra dragon walks up to you and asks if something's wrong. After a short conversation, you take the crystal to your clan with the help of your new friend, who has decided to stay at your clan.
39337787_350.png
(This is a First-gen dragon, so please don't immediately exalt it!)

@Painrivers
You break a small chunk off of the yellow crystal, since it would be very difficult to try and take the whole thing with you. Then, you feel the chunk of crystal start to grow in your hand. Before you know it, the crystal has almost tripled in size.
Sacridite x9 Impure Sacridite x9
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
The first crystal is large, purple, and translucent. Its smooth surface reflects what little light is present in the cavern around it. On the inside, something appears to be moving.

The second crystal is much smaller and is embedded in the wall of the cavern. Its golden, shimmering surface is unlike any stone you've seen before.

The third crystal is very jagged. It could easily be used as a weapon in the state it's in, judging by how hard and sharp it is. Its reddish surface has several pointed crags sticking out.
The first crystal is large, purple, and translucent. Its smooth surface reflects what little light is present in the cavern around it. On the inside, something appears to be moving.

The second crystal is much smaller and is embedded in the wall of the cavern. Its golden, shimmering surface is unlike any stone you've seen before.

The third crystal is very jagged. It could easily be used as a weapon in the state it's in, judging by how hard and sharp it is. Its reddish surface has several pointed crags sticking out.
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 84 85