The third gem, please!
@Eeree
The third gem, please!
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
[center](Oh... [i]my goodness[/i]. I'm sosososososo sorry for the all-over-the-place walls of text, everyone! I don't know how they happened, but I just couldn't stop writing. @ A @ ;;; ) @PixelBabe You decide the black gem was the one for you. You tentatively reach out to pick it up, but as soon as your fingers clasp it, it begins to fall apart. Your eyes widen in alarm as it essentially dissolves into nothing but a fine dark powder, leaving your hand a sooty mess. What the... was this supposed to happen? Without much of a thought, you being to wipe your hands off on your self when you notice writing on the pedestal. 'Do you feel strong?' You regard the words, thinking that, well... not really. One of the reasons you'd been needing a pick-me-up recently was that you had begun feeling underestimated. Most people around you seemed to almost [i]baby[/i] you, and while that's nice every once in a while, when it's a constant, it can make you feel... small. Useless. And that's never enjoyable. All of the sudden, you hear a loud [b]BANG[/b] from behind you. Jumping almost out of your skin, you whip around and are surprised to find a large box sitting on the floor behind you. Where did that come from...? Confused, you make your way over to it, and when you open it up, you can't help but gasp. It's full of clothing a warrior would wear! On the roof of the box is another note. 'Put these on, and then ask yourself again. Do you feel strong?' Deciding to do just that, you put on each piece of apparel and are surprised to find that, [i]huh[/i], you actually do. You feel stronger, but not just in a physical way. You feel that all of the sudden, if someone would try to baby you again, you'd be able to stand your ground. Say, "No! I'm sorry, and I thank you, but let me do this myself!", and then actually do whatever it was you wanted to do. And with that, a weight that you didn't even know was on your shoulder lifts, and you leave the cave, your head held high, spirit strong, and decked out in your new gift. [b]Congrats, you've won:[/b] [item=Weary Focus] [item=Ferocious Lion] [item=Rally] @Lunyra Things had been going a little rough for you lately. It seemed like everywhere you went, you were invisible. No one really talked to you, or smiled as you passed, or every apologized if they bumped into you! It's been like that for a while, and you had no idea what to do to change things. You had tried smiling first, or apologizing yourself. You had tried starting the conversations, or trying to get whoever bumped into to apologize themselves. No matter what route you went down, nothing seemed to help. With all of that in mind, you steeled yourself as you walked over to the white gem. Sure, you felt oddly intimidated by the sparkling beauty, but it also felt like... maybe this was the right choice for you. Maybe you could somehow find a way to get others to take notice of you again. Nodding to yourself, you reached out and gently picked up the gem. Huh... upon closer inspection of it, it really [i]was[/i] a compact mirror! You flipped it over and noticed an inscription carved into the back of the gem. 'Take this, and know that a pick-me-up is always a click away.' A click away? Did they mean to open it? Shrugging, you decide to do just that. You push in the clasp holding the mirror shut, and as it opens, you catch sight of yourself. Huh... it had been a while since you [i]really[/i] looked at yourself. It surprised you just how... [i]defeated[/i] you looked. When did that happen...? You begin to frown at your reflection before you stop yourself. Instead, you try to smile, but are saddened by how it doesn't seem to reach your eyes. Stopping that too, you think for a moment before taking a deep breath and pulling the silliest face you can manage. Now, [i]that[/i] makes you giggle. You continue to make faces at yourself in the mirror for a while, and the more you do that, the more your giggles turn to genuine laughter. [i]Gosh[/i], had it been a while since you laughed! You're now grinning at yourself in the mirror, when you turn it at a strange angle and accidentally reflect the light from the pedestal into your eyes. You yelp and immediately close them, and as you do, you feel a rustling sensation befall you. It's only for a brief moment, but when you open your eyes, you're shocked to see that suddenly, you're in a gown...? And when you check your surprised expression in the mirror, your surprise only grows tenfold when you notice that, not only are you in a new outfit, but you've gained some accessories as well. Bushy eyebrows and a mustache, and a bright bulb now grace your face. Your checking out your strange makeover when you glance to the side and notice a new note sitting on the pedestal. You close the compact and pick up the note, your eyes scanning the page. 'You looked like you were enjoying yourself, and we just wanted to add to your fun. Enjoy your new gifts, and know that laughter is not only contagious, but is one of the best medicines. Now, confidently venture forth into the world, little peacock!' While you're not entirely sure that it'll be as easy as they say to laugh like that outside of here, you do feel lighter than you did when you entered, and with that, you pocket the mirror and leave the cave, a bright smile never leaving your face. [b]Congrats, you've won:[/b] [item=Cobalt Deepsea Bulb] [item=Wise Whiskers] [item=Twilight Sylvan Dress] @Sinjin You decide to go towards the giant green gem, and your suspicions about it vibrating are confirmed the closer you get to it. It's definitely moving, and quite a bit at that! You're almost nervous to touch it, but... the sign did say to do it, and they wouldn't put anything in here that would hurt someone, right...? You gulp and tentatively reach a hand out, but as soon as you touch it, there's a loud [b]CRACK[/b], and your nerves turn to full-on panic. A gust of air comes rushing out of the gem and blasts you, and then it's not just air. You yelp and squeeze your eyes shut as you start to feel little [i]things[/i] start to bounce off of you, and physically jump back when you feel an even bigger [i]thing[/i] hit you on the face and stay there. You want to swipe it away, but are too afraid of what it may be to make a real move. It takes a while, but eventually, the gust dies down and your slowly peak an eye open. You're surprised you can actually see, since the thing that [i]still[/i] seems stuck to your face feels like it's covering the area around your eyes... you open the other eye and reach a shaky hand up, patting your face and feeling what appears to be... a mask? Well... that's not really what your were expecting. You glance around you, and notice that the room seems to be filled with bugs... they must have been the other things being blown out of the gem, you realize. Turning back to the gem, you see that it's now cracked in half, and... is that a piece of rolled up paper sticking out of it? You walk over and pluck out the paper, unrolling it to read the words inside. 'Always remember to fly free.' ... Huh. You examine the paper more, but that really is all that's written. You frown, and glance up to watch the insects. While you were kind of hoping for a less-vague pick-me-up, you had to admit... you had been feeling a little caged, as of late. A little stifled. The more you watched the insects and thought about it, the more the words on the paper seemed less vague and more perfect for you. A small, wistful smile formed on your lips as you finally drew your gaze back down. You were about to head to the exit, feeling as if you gained a nice reminder for life, when you almost ran into a new signpost. What the heck? This wasn't here before! A new note was pinned to it, along with two bags. 'Take these bags. One has a gift to help you remember our words, and the other is to make sure you collect [i]all[/i] of our gifts. Have a safe and happy journey!' One bag is empty, and you suspect they want you to collect all of the bugs that flew out of the gem. The other one... has a new pair of wings? You gasp when you see the beautiful, delicate wings, and your heart swells with delight as you collect the bugs and head out. Yes... you think those words will stay with you for a long time. [b]Congrats, you've won:[/b] [item=Butterfly's Kiss] [item=Verdemoth] [item=Accent: Zephyr Damselfly] @Solanceae You decide to go for the pink gem, but the closer you get to it, the brighter it seems to become. Your squinting by the time you reach it, and when you finally touch it... A bright light consumes your vision, and you lose sense of yourself and your surroundings for a moment. What the heck?!? It was like a flash grenade went off in the cave! It took a while for you to come back to yourself. The only thing you could sense for a while was the whispering. Hushed, panicked words flowed from different points, and as you regained yourself, you could tell that there was a conversation going on between two individuals. After what felt like an hour, but in actuality had been only a few minutes, you slowly opened your eyes, and the sight that met your gaze made you yelp in surprise. A Serthis was right in front of you, and you must of startled him as much as he startled you, because you saw his eyes widened in panic before he backed up, slithering away to try and hide himself away in the shadows of the far side of the room. "Oh drat!", you heard someone say to your left, and when you turned away from the Serthis, your saw that a dragon was there, looking sheepish and a little bit afraid. You voice your confusion and ask what happened. The dragon rubs her neck as she responded, "Well, you see... you weren't supposed to catch us. You were supposed to be out for a bit, but when you came to, you were supposed to have had a ~magical~", she uses air quotes there, "makeover, and have a renewed sense of self or whatever...". She trails off at the end, and then sighs and sits on the ground. You're still confused, but can't help but feel bad for the dragon, who looks absolutely defeated. You walk over to her and kneel down, getting closer to her level as she begins speaking again, telling you about how she's an intern of this cave, and how she recently got the okay to start being more hands-on with the clients who come here. This was her third hands-on job, and it wasn't getting any easier for her or her partner. She loved the idea of helping others, but this system wasn't really working for her... "I mean, just look at you, for example! Me and my partner", she gestures to the Serthis, who has slithered closer to the two of you, but was now glaring your way, not entirely trusting you at this point, "were supposed to give you a makeover, but none of our cosmetics have come out correctly!" You raise an eyebrow at this as she gestures down to a bowl she's holding, one you hadn't noticed before. Oh gosh... what [i]is[/i] that? You can't hide the horror on your face as you gaze at... whatever mixture is in that bowl. They were going to put that on you?! The Serthis comes over to where you two are and shows off his own bowl, which is just as horrifying as the dragons. A big difference between the two is that the dragon looks at you sympathetically, while the Serthis now has a smirk on his face. You get the sense he found more humor in the situation than some would think is appropriate... You glare at him a bit before turning an equally sympathetic gaze to the dragon. She starts talking again, saying that she doesn't think she has what it takes to really work here, and you can't help but take pity on her. Before you even realize what you're saying, though, you blurt out an invitation for her and her partner to come you. Everyone's eyes widen at the invite, yours included, but deep in your heart you know you mean it. The main reason you had come to the cave to begin with was that you were lonely. You didn't know what you expected to find when you got here, but you had just hoped that it would be something to help lighten your life a bit, or that maybe even the journey here would have netted you a new acquaintances, or something! And while it didn't seem like you were getting what the cave initially wanted to give you, maybe this was better... maybe this was what you needed all along. After a stunned moment of silence, a grin slowly broke out across the dragon's face, and she agreed. The Serthis looked just as shocked, and a little less sure, but agreed to go with you none the less. And so, you exit the cave, two new companions (and their mystery concoctions) in tow, and a smile on everyone's face. [b]Congrats, you've won:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58320825] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/583209/58320825_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction] [item=Contaminated Ambassador] [item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction] @Bistre You make your way over to the blue spinning gem, taken in by it's comforting beauty. You reach out and touch the surface, surprised with how smooth and cool it feels. A feeling of peace spreads through you, and you're so hypnotized by it that you're only just aware of a thump behind you. It isn't until the smell of the sea hits you that you shake yourself out of it and turn around. The sight that greets you is... something. A large backdrop of the Southern Icefield has rolled out from the ceiling. It's incredibly realistic, and looking at it, you almost swore you feel the cold. That wasn't the strangest addition to the cave, though... no, the strangest was the massive piles of eels. One sat on either side of the backdrop, and they were just a bit shorter than you were. Confused, you wander over to inspect them closer. You're about to pick up an eel (even though you don't [i]really[/i] want to), when you hear another sound behind you... like something being brought down from the ceiling by a pulley. You glance behind you and are even more confused when you notice a trident, tied to a rope that is in fact hanging from the ceiling. What is all of this...? You untie it from the rope, and as your inspecting it, you hear a whistle. Looking up, a bright flash takes you off guard, and you drop the trident to squeeze at your eyes. Being blinded like that definitely didn't help anything! By the time your vision clears, you see a new thing has dropped in front of you... a note with a picture attached by a paper clip. You take the note and picture, and are surprised to find that the picture is of you, just a few moments before, standing in front of the backdrop and the eel piles, trident in hand and expression one of mild curiosity. You then read the note. 'We hope you enjoy all of the gifts presented to you, and please take this commemorative photo as a pictorial account of your adventure.' A confused smile crosses your faces as you look up at the scene in front of you. This... was all yours? Well... at least it's something! You whistle as you proceed to pack up the backdrop and all of the eels you can carry. It's a little funny... how did they know all you really wanted on this trip was an adventure? Life had been a bit tough recently, so you figured one of the best treats you could give yourself was a trip. You didn't know what you wanted to have happen, or where your destination really was, you just knew you needed some excitement... and maybe this wasn't the most typical of trips, and the payout wasn't exactly expected, but that didn't change the fact that you now had a new story, and that's as good as gold! You turn to leave, but not before you pick up the trident and sling it over your shoulder. Who knows... maybe you would gather even more stories on your way home! [b]Congrats, you've won:[/b] [item=Vista: Crystalline Gala] [item=Yellow-Frilled Eel] [item=Deeprealm Trident][/center]
(Oh... my goodness. I'm sosososososo sorry for the all-over-the-place walls of text, everyone! I don't know how they happened, but I just couldn't stop writing. @ A @ ;;; )

@PixelBabe
You decide the black gem was the one for you. You tentatively reach out to pick it up, but as soon as your fingers clasp it, it begins to fall apart. Your eyes widen in alarm as it essentially dissolves into nothing but a fine dark powder, leaving your hand a sooty mess. What the... was this supposed to happen? Without much of a thought, you being to wipe your hands off on your self when you notice writing on the pedestal.
'Do you feel strong?'
You regard the words, thinking that, well... not really. One of the reasons you'd been needing a pick-me-up recently was that you had begun feeling underestimated. Most people around you seemed to almost baby you, and while that's nice every once in a while, when it's a constant, it can make you feel... small. Useless. And that's never enjoyable.
All of the sudden, you hear a loud BANG from behind you. Jumping almost out of your skin, you whip around and are surprised to find a large box sitting on the floor behind you. Where did that come from...? Confused, you make your way over to it, and when you open it up, you can't help but gasp. It's full of clothing a warrior would wear! On the roof of the box is another note.
'Put these on, and then ask yourself again. Do you feel strong?'
Deciding to do just that, you put on each piece of apparel and are surprised to find that, huh, you actually do. You feel stronger, but not just in a physical way. You feel that all of the sudden, if someone would try to baby you again, you'd be able to stand your ground. Say, "No! I'm sorry, and I thank you, but let me do this myself!", and then actually do whatever it was you wanted to do. And with that, a weight that you didn't even know was on your shoulder lifts, and you leave the cave, your head held high, spirit strong, and decked out in your new gift.
Congrats, you've won:
Weary Focus Ferocious Lion Rally

@Lunyra
Things had been going a little rough for you lately. It seemed like everywhere you went, you were invisible. No one really talked to you, or smiled as you passed, or every apologized if they bumped into you! It's been like that for a while, and you had no idea what to do to change things. You had tried smiling first, or apologizing yourself. You had tried starting the conversations, or trying to get whoever bumped into to apologize themselves. No matter what route you went down, nothing seemed to help.
With all of that in mind, you steeled yourself as you walked over to the white gem. Sure, you felt oddly intimidated by the sparkling beauty, but it also felt like... maybe this was the right choice for you. Maybe you could somehow find a way to get others to take notice of you again. Nodding to yourself, you reached out and gently picked up the gem.
Huh... upon closer inspection of it, it really was a compact mirror! You flipped it over and noticed an inscription carved into the back of the gem.
'Take this, and know that a pick-me-up is always a click away.'
A click away? Did they mean to open it?
Shrugging, you decide to do just that. You push in the clasp holding the mirror shut, and as it opens, you catch sight of yourself. Huh... it had been a while since you really looked at yourself. It surprised you just how... defeated you looked. When did that happen...? You begin to frown at your reflection before you stop yourself. Instead, you try to smile, but are saddened by how it doesn't seem to reach your eyes. Stopping that too, you think for a moment before taking a deep breath and pulling the silliest face you can manage. Now, that makes you giggle. You continue to make faces at yourself in the mirror for a while, and the more you do that, the more your giggles turn to genuine laughter. Gosh, had it been a while since you laughed! You're now grinning at yourself in the mirror, when you turn it at a strange angle and accidentally reflect the light from the pedestal into your eyes.
You yelp and immediately close them, and as you do, you feel a rustling sensation befall you. It's only for a brief moment, but when you open your eyes, you're shocked to see that suddenly, you're in a gown...? And when you check your surprised expression in the mirror, your surprise only grows tenfold when you notice that, not only are you in a new outfit, but you've gained some accessories as well. Bushy eyebrows and a mustache, and a bright bulb now grace your face.
Your checking out your strange makeover when you glance to the side and notice a new note sitting on the pedestal. You close the compact and pick up the note, your eyes scanning the page.
'You looked like you were enjoying yourself, and we just wanted to add to your fun. Enjoy your new gifts, and know that laughter is not only contagious, but is one of the best medicines. Now, confidently venture forth into the world, little peacock!'
While you're not entirely sure that it'll be as easy as they say to laugh like that outside of here, you do feel lighter than you did when you entered, and with that, you pocket the mirror and leave the cave, a bright smile never leaving your face.
Congrats, you've won:
Cobalt Deepsea Bulb Wise Whiskers Twilight Sylvan Dress

@Sinjin
You decide to go towards the giant green gem, and your suspicions about it vibrating are confirmed the closer you get to it. It's definitely moving, and quite a bit at that! You're almost nervous to touch it, but... the sign did say to do it, and they wouldn't put anything in here that would hurt someone, right...? You gulp and tentatively reach a hand out, but as soon as you touch it, there's a loud CRACK, and your nerves turn to full-on panic.
A gust of air comes rushing out of the gem and blasts you, and then it's not just air. You yelp and squeeze your eyes shut as you start to feel little things start to bounce off of you, and physically jump back when you feel an even bigger thing hit you on the face and stay there. You want to swipe it away, but are too afraid of what it may be to make a real move.
It takes a while, but eventually, the gust dies down and your slowly peak an eye open. You're surprised you can actually see, since the thing that still seems stuck to your face feels like it's covering the area around your eyes... you open the other eye and reach a shaky hand up, patting your face and feeling what appears to be... a mask? Well... that's not really what your were expecting. You glance around you, and notice that the room seems to be filled with bugs... they must have been the other things being blown out of the gem, you realize.
Turning back to the gem, you see that it's now cracked in half, and... is that a piece of rolled up paper sticking out of it? You walk over and pluck out the paper, unrolling it to read the words inside.
'Always remember to fly free.'
... Huh. You examine the paper more, but that really is all that's written. You frown, and glance up to watch the insects. While you were kind of hoping for a less-vague pick-me-up, you had to admit... you had been feeling a little caged, as of late. A little stifled. The more you watched the insects and thought about it, the more the words on the paper seemed less vague and more perfect for you. A small, wistful smile formed on your lips as you finally drew your gaze back down. You were about to head to the exit, feeling as if you gained a nice reminder for life, when you almost ran into a new signpost. What the heck? This wasn't here before!
A new note was pinned to it, along with two bags.
'Take these bags. One has a gift to help you remember our words, and the other is to make sure you collect all of our gifts. Have a safe and happy journey!'
One bag is empty, and you suspect they want you to collect all of the bugs that flew out of the gem. The other one... has a new pair of wings? You gasp when you see the beautiful, delicate wings, and your heart swells with delight as you collect the bugs and head out. Yes... you think those words will stay with you for a long time.
Congrats, you've won:
Butterfly's Kiss Verdemoth Accent: Zephyr Damselfly

@Solanceae
You decide to go for the pink gem, but the closer you get to it, the brighter it seems to become. Your squinting by the time you reach it, and when you finally touch it...
A bright light consumes your vision, and you lose sense of yourself and your surroundings for a moment. What the heck?!? It was like a flash grenade went off in the cave!
It took a while for you to come back to yourself. The only thing you could sense for a while was the whispering. Hushed, panicked words flowed from different points, and as you regained yourself, you could tell that there was a conversation going on between two individuals. After what felt like an hour, but in actuality had been only a few minutes, you slowly opened your eyes, and the sight that met your gaze made you yelp in surprise.
A Serthis was right in front of you, and you must of startled him as much as he startled you, because you saw his eyes widened in panic before he backed up, slithering away to try and hide himself away in the shadows of the far side of the room. "Oh drat!", you heard someone say to your left, and when you turned away from the Serthis, your saw that a dragon was there, looking sheepish and a little bit afraid.
You voice your confusion and ask what happened. The dragon rubs her neck as she responded, "Well, you see... you weren't supposed to catch us. You were supposed to be out for a bit, but when you came to, you were supposed to have had a ~magical~", she uses air quotes there, "makeover, and have a renewed sense of self or whatever...". She trails off at the end, and then sighs and sits on the ground. You're still confused, but can't help but feel bad for the dragon, who looks absolutely defeated.
You walk over to her and kneel down, getting closer to her level as she begins speaking again, telling you about how she's an intern of this cave, and how she recently got the okay to start being more hands-on with the clients who come here. This was her third hands-on job, and it wasn't getting any easier for her or her partner. She loved the idea of helping others, but this system wasn't really working for her...
"I mean, just look at you, for example! Me and my partner", she gestures to the Serthis, who has slithered closer to the two of you, but was now glaring your way, not entirely trusting you at this point, "were supposed to give you a makeover, but none of our cosmetics have come out correctly!"
You raise an eyebrow at this as she gestures down to a bowl she's holding, one you hadn't noticed before. Oh gosh... what is that? You can't hide the horror on your face as you gaze at... whatever mixture is in that bowl. They were going to put that on you?! The Serthis comes over to where you two are and shows off his own bowl, which is just as horrifying as the dragons. A big difference between the two is that the dragon looks at you sympathetically, while the Serthis now has a smirk on his face. You get the sense he found more humor in the situation than some would think is appropriate...
You glare at him a bit before turning an equally sympathetic gaze to the dragon. She starts talking again, saying that she doesn't think she has what it takes to really work here, and you can't help but take pity on her. Before you even realize what you're saying, though, you blurt out an invitation for her and her partner to come you. Everyone's eyes widen at the invite, yours included, but deep in your heart you know you mean it.
The main reason you had come to the cave to begin with was that you were lonely. You didn't know what you expected to find when you got here, but you had just hoped that it would be something to help lighten your life a bit, or that maybe even the journey here would have netted you a new acquaintances, or something! And while it didn't seem like you were getting what the cave initially wanted to give you, maybe this was better... maybe this was what you needed all along.
After a stunned moment of silence, a grin slowly broke out across the dragon's face, and she agreed. The Serthis looked just as shocked, and a little less sure, but agreed to go with you none the less.
And so, you exit the cave, two new companions (and their mystery concoctions) in tow, and a smile on everyone's face.
Congrats, you've won:

58320825_350.png

Coarse Alchemical Reduction Contaminated Ambassador Irradiated Alchemical Reduction

@Bistre
You make your way over to the blue spinning gem, taken in by it's comforting beauty. You reach out and touch the surface, surprised with how smooth and cool it feels. A feeling of peace spreads through you, and you're so hypnotized by it that you're only just aware of a thump behind you. It isn't until the smell of the sea hits you that you shake yourself out of it and turn around. The sight that greets you is... something.
A large backdrop of the Southern Icefield has rolled out from the ceiling. It's incredibly realistic, and looking at it, you almost swore you feel the cold. That wasn't the strangest addition to the cave, though... no, the strangest was the massive piles of eels. One sat on either side of the backdrop, and they were just a bit shorter than you were.
Confused, you wander over to inspect them closer. You're about to pick up an eel (even though you don't really want to), when you hear another sound behind you... like something being brought down from the ceiling by a pulley. You glance behind you and are even more confused when you notice a trident, tied to a rope that is in fact hanging from the ceiling. What is all of this...?
You untie it from the rope, and as your inspecting it, you hear a whistle. Looking up, a bright flash takes you off guard, and you drop the trident to squeeze at your eyes. Being blinded like that definitely didn't help anything!
By the time your vision clears, you see a new thing has dropped in front of you... a note with a picture attached by a paper clip. You take the note and picture, and are surprised to find that the picture is of you, just a few moments before, standing in front of the backdrop and the eel piles, trident in hand and expression one of mild curiosity. You then read the note.
'We hope you enjoy all of the gifts presented to you, and please take this commemorative photo as a pictorial account of your adventure.'
A confused smile crosses your faces as you look up at the scene in front of you. This... was all yours? Well... at least it's something!
You whistle as you proceed to pack up the backdrop and all of the eels you can carry. It's a little funny... how did they know all you really wanted on this trip was an adventure? Life had been a bit tough recently, so you figured one of the best treats you could give yourself was a trip. You didn't know what you wanted to have happen, or where your destination really was, you just knew you needed some excitement... and maybe this wasn't the most typical of trips, and the payout wasn't exactly expected, but that didn't change the fact that you now had a new story, and that's as good as gold!
You turn to leave, but not before you pick up the trident and sling it over your shoulder. Who knows... maybe you would gather even more stories on your way home!
Congrats, you've won:
Vista: Crystalline Gala Yellow-Frilled Eel Deeprealm Trident
She/Her | FR +3
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
[center]You wander into the open stall, colourful fabrics decorating walls. Painting of various critters and landscapes lay haphazardly around the small space, shelves of small statues in various shapes and colours. A dragon sits behind the stall, head resting on a closed fist, eyes drooping. They snap to attention when you approach. [i]"Eh, welcome to the fists of fire fete, we have anything you could be looking for and everything you're not. Take a look around.[/i] They close their eyes again, and you glance around the small store. Nothing that you're looking for is here, and everything is obviously fire themed. Your eyes are drawn to a set of 4 crystals. The dragon notices you're interest. They shift, straightening their back and locking eye contact. [i]"Not everyone can see those. You must have a special gift. Take one, and it and whatever comes with it is yours."[/i] [item=eye agate] [b]The first gem is more of a egg shaped stone, and it rests pecariously on it's base. Dots and stripes and curious shapes decorate it's ochre surface. [item=infused crystal] [b]The second gem is a translucent orange, glistening and refracting light from the warm sun. It chimes when you tap it. [item=andesine] [b]The next gem is similar to the last, but seems to absorb the light, rather than reflecting it. Dark at it's centre, and seemingly glowing with it's own generated orange light. [item=lump of clay] [b]The last, item, isn't even a gem or stone. It's a lump of clay, just slapped on the edge of the counter, you doubt that it's even a part of the collection.
You wander into the open stall, colourful fabrics decorating walls. Painting of various critters and landscapes lay haphazardly around the small space, shelves of small statues in various shapes and colours.
A dragon sits behind the stall, head resting on a closed fist, eyes drooping. They snap to attention when you approach.
"Eh, welcome to the fists of fire fete, we have anything you could be looking for and everything you're not. Take a look around. They close their eyes again, and you glance around the small store. Nothing that you're looking for is here, and everything is obviously fire themed. Your eyes are drawn to a set of 4 crystals. The dragon notices you're interest. They shift, straightening their back and locking eye contact.
"Not everyone can see those. You must have a special gift. Take one, and it and whatever comes with it is yours."

Eye Agate
The first gem is more of a egg shaped stone, and it rests pecariously on it's base. Dots and stripes and curious shapes decorate it's ochre surface.

Infused Crystal
The second gem is a translucent orange, glistening and refracting light from the warm sun. It chimes when you tap it.

Andesine
The next gem is similar to the last, but seems to absorb the light, rather than reflecting it. Dark at it's centre, and seemingly glowing with it's own generated orange light.

Lump of Clay
The last, item, isn't even a gem or stone. It's a lump of clay, just slapped on the edge of the counter, you doubt that it's even a part of the collection.
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
@Solanceae
Can I claim the clay please? :)
@Solanceae
Can I claim the clay please? :)
NsjL68Z.png aDxsZlE.png
@Solanceae gem 1 please!
@Solanceae gem 1 please!
sig wip :)
two crystals left
two crystals left
@Solanceae

The third one for me ~
@Solanceae

The third one for me ~
tNwD8Ts.pngtrans.png
Then I'll take the second one ^^ @Solanceae
Then I'll take the second one ^^ @Solanceae
My Wishlist
08f6c0ef17a033728bca597e2267fb2c.png
[center]@mikrokosmos You pick up the oddly shaped stone. Compulsively, you spin it on it's tip. It spins, precariously towards the edge of counter, on the dragons side. Hypnotised, you watch as it runs closer and closer, until it tips over the edge. Fast as lightning you reach out and grab it. The stone is cool to the touch, and fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. You then hear a slow clap from above you. The dragon leers over you, their eyebrow raised. [i]"Congratulations. You have good reflexes. Take these and hone those natural gifts."[/i] He pushes a large crate towards you which is filled with similar stone. Curious, you sift through the items, and find a couple of familiar items that are quite different to the egg-stone, and marginally more useful. you uncover a couple of potions as well. [center][item=eye agate] [b]x99 [item=berserker] [item=health potion] [color=transparent]_[/color][b]x3[/b][color=transparent]__________[/color][b]x10 ----- @PixelBabe Entertained by the pleasent noise of the stone, you tap it again. A different note sounds and there is a bright flash. Blinking back the light, you open your eyes to an exact duplicate sitting next to the first gem. Closing your eyes and turning your back slightly, you tap them both simultaneously. Again, they double. Gleefully, you tap wildly at the gems, and soon you are surrounded in a pile of them. Your fun is interrupted by the dragon in the stall sighing. "Hang on, I'll call someone to help you carry those back. Don't worry, there is a limit." They ducks out of the back of the stall, and you impatiently resist the temptation to tap the gems. They quickly returns with an orange imperial behind them. "Love here will help you carry them. Please leave before you make another mess." [item=infused crystal] [b]x99 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30856138][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308562/30856138_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- @MoonDust42 You tentatively reach out to the thrumming crystal. You see the darkness inside them gem thrum and move, and as you reach out to touch it, the gem shatters and seperates into 10 pieces. Some of the pieces fly high into the air and some impact heavily into the ground. Then, simulataneously, the darkness inside the crystals streches behond their physical confines and grow, coalescing into something larger. Each shadow forms a shape, and colour begins to shine through. Soon, a series of creatures stand before you. [item=andesine] [b]x99 [item=spirit of fire][item=leafy moth][item=scarlet flycatcher][item=autumn dryad][item=wildwood owl][item=bluefin charger][item=scaleback][item=bamboo phytocat][item=common podid][item=psywurm] ----- @Danidood You eagerly touch the pile of clay, expecting something magical to take place. The clay is cold and wet, and your hand is now dirty. Nothing happens for a few minutes. The dragon behind the counter looks at you with pity and exasperation. [i]"You fool. That's just a pile of clay. What did you expect to happen? Look, it's my fault for leaving it there."[/i] He shakes his head, continuing in a mumble. [i]"I didn't expect anyone to actually mistake a pile of clay for a magical crystal."[/i] He rumages around in a chest at the back of the stoll, then swings back around with a stack of things in his arms. [i]"Here take these as, compensation"[/i] [item=lump of clay] [b]x99[/b] [item=googly confusion][item=skin: ancient weatherfront][item=skin: just add fins][item=disgruntled view] [item=secondary gene: morph][item=intense attention][item=tertiary gene: smirch]
@mikrokosmos
You pick up the oddly shaped stone. Compulsively, you spin it on it's tip. It spins, precariously towards the edge of counter, on the dragons side. Hypnotised, you watch as it runs closer and closer, until it tips over the edge. Fast as lightning you reach out and grab it. The stone is cool to the touch, and fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. You then hear a slow clap from above you. The dragon leers over you, their eyebrow raised.
"Congratulations. You have good reflexes. Take these and hone those natural gifts." He pushes a large crate towards you which is filled with similar stone. Curious, you sift through the items, and find a couple of familiar items that are quite different to the egg-stone, and marginally more useful. you uncover a couple of potions as well.
Eye Agate
x99
Berserker Health Potion
_x3__________x10

@PixelBabe
Entertained by the pleasent noise of the stone, you tap it again. A different note sounds and there is a bright flash. Blinking back the light, you open your eyes to an exact duplicate sitting next to the first gem. Closing your eyes and turning your back slightly, you tap them both simultaneously. Again, they double. Gleefully, you tap wildly at the gems, and soon you are surrounded in a pile of them. Your fun is interrupted by the dragon in the stall sighing.
"Hang on, I'll call someone to help you carry those back. Don't worry, there is a limit." They ducks out of the back of the stall, and you impatiently resist the temptation to tap the gems. They quickly returns with an orange imperial behind them.
"Love here will help you carry them. Please leave before you make another mess."
Infused Crystal
x99
30856138_350.png

@MoonDust42
You tentatively reach out to the thrumming crystal. You see the darkness inside them gem thrum and move, and as you reach out to touch it, the gem shatters and seperates into 10 pieces. Some of the pieces fly high into the air and some impact heavily into the ground.
Then, simulataneously, the darkness inside the crystals streches behond their physical confines and grow, coalescing into something larger. Each shadow forms a shape, and colour begins to shine through. Soon, a series of creatures stand before you.
Andesine
x99
Spirit of Fire Leafy Moth Scarlet Flycatcher Autumn Dryad Wildwood Owl Bluefin Charger Scaleback Bamboo Phytocat Common Podid Psywurm

@Danidood
You eagerly touch the pile of clay, expecting something magical to take place. The clay is cold and wet, and your hand is now dirty. Nothing happens for a few minutes. The dragon behind the counter looks at you with pity and exasperation.
"You fool. That's just a pile of clay. What did you expect to happen? Look, it's my fault for leaving it there." He shakes his head, continuing in a mumble. "I didn't expect anyone to actually mistake a pile of clay for a magical crystal." He rumages around in a chest at the back of the stoll, then swings back around with a stack of things in his arms. "Here take these as, compensation"

Lump of Clay
x99
Googly Confusion Skin: Ancient Weatherfront Skin: Just Add Fins Disgruntled View
Secondary Gene: Morph Intense Attention Tertiary Gene: Smirch
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 84 85