@Fallendownut
1 please!
rJeB6wo.png
@Fallendownut

Crystal 3 please!
@Fallendownut

Crystal 3 please!
@fallendownut
I will go with Crystal 2 (Frostee), then!
@fallendownut
I will go with Crystal 2 (Frostee), then!
She/Her | FR +3
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
@fallendownut
all crystals were claimed!
@fallendownut
all crystals were claimed!
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
Sorry for the delay Crystal 1: @Perlyreilth Once you reached out to the crystal, the eye glowed a bright light, blinding you. Once the light died down, there was no trace of the crystal, only a skin, a familiar and an arm bow [item=Skin: Opal Nebula] [item=Unlikely Alliance] [item=pretty Purple arm bow] Crystal 2: @Eeree You started to melt the crystal to figure out what was inside. As it melted, a familiar, a guardian and its treasure were revealed. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55431867] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554319/55431867_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=chillriver bucktooth] [item=rusted treasure chest]x15 Crystal 3: @Bibbit You touched the rock and as it error'd away, a stove, a potion bottle and some obsidian were left behind [item= seething stove] [item=tincture of dissolution] [item=obsidian]x99
Sorry for the delay

Crystal 1: @Perlyreilth Once you reached out to the crystal, the eye glowed a bright light, blinding you. Once the light died down, there was no trace of the crystal, only a skin, a familiar and an arm bow
Skin: Opal Nebula Unlikely Alliance Pretty Purple Arm Bow

Crystal 2: @Eeree You started to melt the crystal to figure out what was inside. As it melted, a familiar, a guardian and its treasure were revealed.

55431867_350.png

Chillriver Bucktooth Rusted Treasure Chest x15

Crystal 3: @Bibbit You touched the rock and as it error'd away, a stove, a potion bottle and some obsidian were left behind
Seething Stove Tincture of Dissolution Obsidian x99
EYqX9Ka.png My TH | ChickenSmoothie | Wishlist | Project Journal
Scarred.png
[center]There had been rumors floating around recently, of a small cave on the side of a towering mountain. To the average adventurer, it appeared nondescript, and they would pass by it as if there wasn't a cave there to begin with. To ones that needed a bit of a pick-me-up, though... that's when things got interesting. That's when it would reveal itself, beckoning to them with a warm, almost [i]teasing[/i] glow. And that's how you found yourself here, at the entrance of said cave. You had been trying to find it for some time now, so when you caught sight of a faint glow on this mountainside, you almost couldn't believe your eyes... but it seems you've finally reached your sought-after destination. You'd been feeling a bit down as of late, and the rumors of this place had captured your curiosity right away. Already, you were feeling a bit lighter as you walked inside, marveling at the bright pastel lights shimmering on the cave's rock walls. You reach the end of the hallway, and enter the main chamber. It's a large, circular room, with a tall, domed ceiling, where every sound made creates an echo. There seems to be only one entrance into the room, and that's the one you just took. You hardly notice any of these details, though, for your attention is focused on what lies in the middle of the chamber. Five pedestals, each lit up and holding a unique crystal, form a circle around a stone sign sticking up from the ground. On the sign is a handwritten note, scrawled in pleasant, bubbly font. 'Welcome!', it reads. 'To begin, please touch the crystal of your choice.' Well, you [s]heard[/s] read the sign! Which crystal do you go for? ----- [emoji=black gem size=1] A gem a bit bigger than your palm. It doesn't sparkle in the light, but it [i]does[/i] have a dull shine. [emoji=white gem size=1] A gem the size of a compact mirror. For some reason, staring at it make you feel almost... underdressed? [emoji=green gem size=1] A large gem, it takes up most of the space offered on the pedestal... and do your eyes deceive you, or is it... vibrating? [emoji=pink gem size=1] The smallest gem of the bunch, but what it lacks in size, it makes up for in color. It's so vibrant it almost hurts your eyes! [emoji=blue gem size=1] An average sized gem that's balancing on its tip and slowly spinning. Watching the light play off it's surface, your mind drifts to the ocean.[/center]
There had been rumors floating around recently, of a small cave on the side of a towering mountain. To the average adventurer, it appeared nondescript, and they would pass by it as if there wasn't a cave there to begin with. To ones that needed a bit of a pick-me-up, though... that's when things got interesting.

That's when it would reveal itself, beckoning to them with a warm, almost teasing glow.

And that's how you found yourself here, at the entrance of said cave. You had been trying to find it for some time now, so when you caught sight of a faint glow on this mountainside, you almost couldn't believe your eyes... but it seems you've finally reached your sought-after destination. You'd been feeling a bit down as of late, and the rumors of this place had captured your curiosity right away. Already, you were feeling a bit lighter as you walked inside, marveling at the bright pastel lights shimmering on the cave's rock walls.

You reach the end of the hallway, and enter the main chamber. It's a large, circular room, with a tall, domed ceiling, where every sound made creates an echo. There seems to be only one entrance into the room, and that's the one you just took. You hardly notice any of these details, though, for your attention is focused on what lies in the middle of the chamber.

Five pedestals, each lit up and holding a unique crystal, form a circle around a stone sign sticking up from the ground. On the sign is a handwritten note, scrawled in pleasant, bubbly font.

'Welcome!', it reads. 'To begin, please touch the crystal of your choice.'

Well, you heard read the sign! Which crystal do you go for?

A gem a bit bigger than your palm. It doesn't sparkle in the light, but it does have a dull shine.

A gem the size of a compact mirror. For some reason, staring at it make you feel almost... underdressed?

A large gem, it takes up most of the space offered on the pedestal... and do your eyes deceive you, or is it... vibrating?

The smallest gem of the bunch, but what it lacks in size, it makes up for in color. It's so vibrant it almost hurts your eyes!

An average sized gem that's balancing on its tip and slowly spinning. Watching the light play off it's surface, your mind drifts to the ocean.
She/Her | FR +3
I'd love the first gem please ^^ @Eeree
I'd love the first gem please ^^ @Eeree
My Wishlist
08f6c0ef17a033728bca597e2267fb2c.png
@Eeree
I would like the fourth gem please
@Eeree
I would like the fourth gem please
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
@Eeree,
The fifth gem! ^^
@Eeree,
The fifth gem! ^^
+3 FR Hours || EST
Wishlist on Naoki
My Hatchery
Just wanted to say that there's two more crystals left!
Just wanted to say that there's two more crystals left!
She/Her | FR +3
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 84 85