Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 2000 ways to get kicked out of walgreens
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Technical Sequel to: 1000 ways to get kicked out of walgreens. Because we finished that thread.
[Copypasted rules from that thread.]
Here are the rules!
It's simple.
Think of a way to get kicked out of walgreens, then write it down and post it. However, it must be numbered.
example:

1. (Way 1 here)
then another post.
2.( Way 2 here.)
Get it?
Got it?
Good.
I'll start.

Suggestions: Come up with something absolutely original. Going for variety!
Please do claims on spaces. We don't want numbers being randomly placed. Claiming is you just say claim, then edit that post into what you are actually posting.
I would highly appreciate it if we kept it appropriate.
Technical Sequel to: 1000 ways to get kicked out of walgreens. Because we finished that thread.
[Copypasted rules from that thread.]
Here are the rules!
It's simple.
Think of a way to get kicked out of walgreens, then write it down and post it. However, it must be numbered.
example:

1. (Way 1 here)
then another post.
2.( Way 2 here.)
Get it?
Got it?
Good.
I'll start.

Suggestions: Come up with something absolutely original. Going for variety!
Please do claims on spaces. We don't want numbers being randomly placed. Claiming is you just say claim, then edit that post into what you are actually posting.
I would highly appreciate it if we kept it appropriate.
1. Attempt a robbery. Your weapon? A pancake.
1. Attempt a robbery. Your weapon? A pancake.
2. yell "IT'S TARANZA'S BIRTHDAY" before throwing copies of Kirby Triple Deluxe at passerby. bonus points if you throw them at a fan and they thank you
2. yell "IT'S TARANZA'S BIRTHDAY" before throwing copies of Kirby Triple Deluxe at passerby. bonus points if you throw them at a fan and they thank you
3. Get as many friends as possible and do military drills through the isle then run and loudly sing military cadence songs.
3. Get as many friends as possible and do military drills through the isle then run and loudly sing military cadence songs.
4. Steal all the Lays and claim "IM DOING THE WORLD A FAVOR!" once you get outside open them all say "RUN FREE! FRESH AIR!"
4. Steal all the Lays and claim "IM DOING THE WORLD A FAVOR!" once you get outside open them all say "RUN FREE! FRESH AIR!"
gothorita.gif
5. Run up to the cashier and ask if you can hold their baby when they say no or I don't have a baby scream "I cannot complete the ritual!"
5. Run up to the cashier and ask if you can hold their baby when they say no or I don't have a baby scream "I cannot complete the ritual!"
6. Buy some Medicine and C O N S U M E it in front of the cashier. Then say that "Im on a Diet" and then buy some more.
6. Buy some Medicine and C O N S U M E it in front of the cashier. Then say that "Im on a Diet" and then buy some more.
gothorita.gif
7. Hack into Walgreens speakers and broadcast horrible songs
(like the Barbie girl one) or broadcast the world is going to be destroyed by aliens
7. Hack into Walgreens speakers and broadcast horrible songs
(like the Barbie girl one) or broadcast the world is going to be destroyed by aliens
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
8. Continuously go through the sliding doors while screaming "The portal is not opening!"
Edit: Ninja'd
8. Continuously go through the sliding doors while screaming "The portal is not opening!"
Edit: Ninja'd
9:
Enter and walk around like a normal customer, when you finally make it to the register screech like a fire truck siren until you get up to the front of the line. When you arrive yell: YOURE ON FIRE LOOK OUT and pour all your now stolen milk all over everyone close by
9:
Enter and walk around like a normal customer, when you finally make it to the register screech like a fire truck siren until you get up to the front of the line. When you arrive yell: YOURE ON FIRE LOOK OUT and pour all your now stolen milk all over everyone close by
she/her
+0 FR time
lore thread
wishlist
XX
npkysNx.pngo99-d5-vibranium.pngpXJjk9P.pngo99-d2-vibranium.pnguisysIG.pngo91-d1-vibranium.pngIrIS7s8.pngo99-d1-vibranium.pngaED8285.pngo91-d2-vibranium.pngo99-d4-vibranium.pngq8YQ0Gs.pngo91-d4-vibranium.pngo91-d5-vibranium.png
Hex0gCq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30