Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | WttS Discussion ~ D5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121
I can only imagine everyone turning in what to do for their actions and like 5 people immediately go for the mod lmao
I can only imagine everyone turning in what to do for their actions and like 5 people immediately go for the mod lmao
sf13Wmt.png
[quote name="StormDreamer" date="2019-04-23 18:59:46" ] but yes hiss hiss at mod for being vague and not gaining my trust :3 [quote name="Maithax" date="2019-04-23 18:55:48" ] I'm all favour for a mod lunch [/quote] wAIT YOUR WINCON ISN'T TO BE LYNCHED RIGHT :knives: mafia... nightkill the mod? :o [/quote] Gasp that’s very evil then. ....what if the mod is mafia? I’m subbed to this thread btw
StormDreamer wrote on 2019-04-23 18:59:46:
but yes hiss hiss at mod for being vague and not gaining my trust :3
Maithax wrote on 2019-04-23 18:55:48:
I'm all favour for a mod lunch
wAIT YOUR WINCON ISN'T TO BE LYNCHED RIGHT

:knives:
mafia... nightkill the mod? :o

Gasp that’s very evil then.

....what if the mod is mafia?

I’m subbed to this thread btw
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2019-04-23 19:01:27" ] ....what if the mod is mafia? [/quote] *gasps* what if I am?
Tanglefire wrote on 2019-04-23 19:01:27:
....what if the mod is mafia?

*gasps* what if I am?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
All of this suspenseful build up, but the mod just turns out to be a role with no abilities or anything. Now that's a true plot twist right there.
All of this suspenseful build up, but the mod just turns out to be a role with no abilities or anything. Now that's a true plot twist right there.
sf13Wmt.png
I'm so glad there's a knife emoji haha @Maithax [emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword]
I'm so glad there's a knife emoji haha

@Maithax
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="HimikoTheMage" date="2019-04-23 19:05:09" ] All of this suspenseful build up, but the mod just turns out to be a role with no abilities or anything. Now that's a true plot twist right there. [/quote] That would be the best plot twist @StormDreamer "What do you have?!" "A knife!" "No!"
HimikoTheMage wrote on 2019-04-23 19:05:09:
That would be the best plot twist

@StormDreamer
"What do you have?!" "A knife!" "No!"
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote name="HimikoTheMage" date="2019-04-23 19:05:09" ] All of this suspenseful build up, but the mod just turns out to be a role with no abilities or anything. Now that's a true plot twist right there. [/quote] ooooof that's more reason to lynch the mod then lol I have five stacks of salt in my hoard ready to be sent if that happens
HimikoTheMage wrote on 2019-04-23 19:05:09:
ooooof
that's more reason to lynch the mod then lol

I have five stacks of salt in my hoard ready to be sent if that happens
jghAv2V.png
Y'all Stormdreamer has a knife. It's obvious that she's mafia. Case closed GG everyone.
Y'all Stormdreamer has a knife. It's obvious that she's mafia. Case closed GG everyone.
sf13Wmt.png
[quote name="HimikoTheMage" date="2019-04-23 19:09:32" ] Y'all Stormdreamer has a knife. It's obvious that she's mafia. Case closed GG everyone. [/quote] I think Himiko is onto you, Storm
HimikoTheMage wrote on 2019-04-23 19:09:32:
I think Himiko is onto you, Storm
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
nuuu :V
the knifes are just friends, they aren't dangerous at all!! hehe~

Have you tried hugging a knife? They're nice and cuddly~
nuuu :V
the knifes are just friends, they aren't dangerous at all!! hehe~

Have you tried hugging a knife? They're nice and cuddly~
jghAv2V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121