@ediblebites the dragon seems eager to eat the snacks

Clue revealed: It's covered by fabric.
2 turns until the dragon is hungry!

@ediblebites the dragon seems eager to eat the snacks

Clue revealed: It's covered by fabric.
Hello! I'm FrostiiWolf, give me obsidian we I need m o r e-
she/her | fr +0
MadeupDiligentIndianspinyloach-max-1mb.gif
"Grabs bag of chips and gos to sit next to baby dragon"your sooo cute and sweet!!whats your name darlin
"Grabs bag of chips and gos to sit next to baby dragon"your sooo cute and sweet!!whats your name darlin
In front of something and covered by fabric, that are too few of a clue. My mind says a table covered in table cloth!

I try to grab a glass of milk but spill it after tripping on the toys left by the dragon, spilling some on them
In front of something and covered by fabric, that are too few of a clue. My mind says a table covered in table cloth!

I try to grab a glass of milk but spill it after tripping on the toys left by the dragon, spilling some on them
yes-****.png
Sadly, it's not on a table covered in table cloth.
1 turn until the dragon is hungry!

@Tenabres the dragon blushes and replies with, "Obsidian, all the dragons in my clan are named that."

@ediblebites The dragon is worried that you tripped and helps you up

Clue revealed: It's in front of something that's transparent.
Sadly, it's not on a table covered in table cloth.
1 turn until the dragon is hungry!

@Tenabres the dragon blushes and replies with, "Obsidian, all the dragons in my clan are named that."

@ediblebites The dragon is worried that you tripped and helps you up

Clue revealed: It's in front of something that's transparent.
she/her | fr +0
"Looks surprised"well,...that doesnt make sense,how bout we give you a nickname!something that only you get to be called!a window
"Looks surprised"well,...that doesnt make sense,how bout we give you a nickname!something that only you get to be called!a window
Yes! It's in front of a window!
@Tenabres @ediblebites
The dragon doesn't move, but the necklace moves by itself and hides itself in another crevice... strange...

@Tenabres The dragon looks up and smiles. "That would be nice."

Clue revealed: It's stuck in something
Yes! It's in front of a window!
@Tenabres @ediblebites
The dragon doesn't move, but the necklace moves by itself and hides itself in another crevice... strange...

@Tenabres The dragon looks up and smiles. "That would be nice."

Clue revealed: It's stuck in something
she/her | fr +0
"Smiles happily "wellll,since i've seen lots of werid things in my life i know that you made the necklace move.soooo.....how about magic
"Smiles happily "wellll,since i've seen lots of werid things in my life i know that you made the necklace move.soooo.....how about magic
Orrr,how about mystic
Orrr,how about mystic
I pat the little rascal on the head and look to find the necklace, scratching my head perplexed.

"Thank you there, Obsi," I make a quick nickname for the sucker,

I check the windowsill to see if its stuck behind the curtain
I pat the little rascal on the head and look to find the necklace, scratching my head perplexed.

"Thank you there, Obsi," I make a quick nickname for the sucker,

I check the windowsill to see if its stuck behind the curtain
yes-****.png
"Looks horrible "nnnnnnooooooo!obsi makes no sense plus lots of dragons are called that.and the babys not a sucker
"Looks horrible "nnnnnnooooooo!obsi makes no sense plus lots of dragons are called that.and the babys not a sucker
1 2 3 4 5 6